Lu ch-ch-ch-CHIA Tepper Part 2

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lu ch-ch-ch-CHIA Tepper Part 2

Post by buywhatyoulike »

Not to mention the Alamar, La Reina Del Caribe palette, she even tagged Katheen Lights :rofl:
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:I'm watching a few of her old videos again - and her 'moving to college' video is so damn melodramatic. All about her 'remembering this time with her parents and brother' and her ROOM and crying etc. :rofl: As if she's never fucking coming back lol.

Also showed her cheap-ass tendencies - she sent her Jansport backpack she used for the whole of highschool back to them because of the 'lifetime warranty' and got a free one for college. lol. Couldn't buy a new fucking backpack for college??? Really??

There's also a few shots of mama and papa Tepper. lol. They were doing all the donkey work of moving her crap and she was just 'vlogging' lol.
And she is 3,5 hours away from home, so in case it is necassary she could easily go home. Her boyfriend is on the same campus as well she is so damn dramatic. :rofl: Girl, its 3 months at the most, chill.

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

Tallntraveling wrote:Im honestly surprised she did not go off on the limited edition 10 year anniversary Kat von D palette because she can't afford it they are boring neutrals
I was flipping WAITING FOR THAT, I actually bought it, cause I love COLOR and NEUTRALS *GASP* :o It is the PERFECT companion palette to say, a bright rainbow palette (the mid tone muted matte colors are amazeballs and well curated). For a person that doesn't own 10 color palettes it's great....went on a tangent there, sorry. I couldn't imagine how she'd strike it down, but I was in waiting :rofl:

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Coomelody wrote:Saw her ranting about the Rose Gold palette. Then I remember from her Hush unboxing that she received the Bad Habit Aphrodite palette (which is a knock off for the rose gold palette). Maybe she wants Huda to send her the real one to prove that it is actually worth the money to buy Huda
Yes, I'm sure she would sing a different song if she receive more PR. She always came of 'anti spending my own money'.

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

Schweetums wrote:
Tallntraveling wrote:Im honestly surprised she did not go off on the limited edition 10 year anniversary Kat von D palette because she can't afford it they are boring neutrals
I was flipping WAITING FOR THAT, I actually bought it, cause I love COLOR and NEUTRALS *GASP* :o It is the PERFECT companion palette to say, a bright rainbow palette (the mid tone muted matte colors are amazeballs and well curated). For a person that doesn't own 10 color palettes it's great....went on a tangent there, sorry. I couldn't imagine how she'd strike it down, but I was in waiting :rofl:
I got it as well and it is great. But its probably too pigmented for her since she can't dent it so quickly then plus the pans are maybe to narrow for her fingers. :rofl:

''So I really hate how it is gold and has a drawing on the front like it is so unoriginal and the pallete is so neeeeuhutral. Kat von D is basically the devil. It's probably not even really limited edition. WHO PAYS 52 dollars for 16 pigmented shades WHO DOES THAT.''

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Makeup + Beauty Haul/Makeup Swap **Planned Purchases!** ft. VII Code

Never watched this old video of hers - but it starts with an AD! For some eye-masks from VII Code (whoever they are). She straight-up sounds like she's reading a script lol. She then says she recently changed her channel from consumerism to anti-consumerism. :roll: :rofl: Yeah. Ad. Anti-consumerist. Yeah. :tu:

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

Tallntraveling wrote:I got it as well and it is great. But its probably too pigmented for her since she can't dent it so quickly then plus the pans are maybe to narrow for her fingers. :rofl:

''So I really hate how it is gold and has a drawing on the front like it is so unoriginal and the pallete is so neeeeuhutral. Kat von D is basically the devil. It's probably not even really limited edition. WHO PAYS 52 dollars for 16 pigmented shades WHO DOES THAT.''
I was going to say is that a challenge, but then its not ones she'd take up because it'd involve spending her own money lol
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

I'm not finished watching it yet (I have to watch her in small doses or I worry I'll throw a shoe at the computer), but a couple of things.
First, that comment about people who like colorful palettes and what "we" want. Don't speak for me, LuCHIA. I like colorful palettes, and I like neutrals, and I don't want some weird ass mixture that is mostly different shades of the same color.
Also, I was looking at that BH palette she showed, just from her picture, and if you do that thing where you break it up into quads, then it's really a very nice, cohesive palette. You just have to know how to look at it. Of course it can be used any way a person wants, but if someone does need guidance, then just break it into quads and work with those 4 colors at a time.

Ok I'm going to finish the video now.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

"I don't want the new neutrals because they're purples and pinks" "I would have loved if the palette was purple and pink and yellow" What???

ginathequeena
Learner
Learner

Post by ginathequeena »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:OK I'M SORRY - @ 11.30 SHE SAYS 'I DON'T LIKE TO MIX ORANGE AND BRIGHT BLUE SHADOWS. PEOPLE WHO LIKE COLOUR DO NOT DO THIS.'

UMM.. HELLOOO????? TAKE A LOOK AT MY FUCKING AVATAR. BLUE AND FUCKING ORANGE, BITCH! :rofl:
FireShot Capture 112 - Pan That Palette FINALE __ Why I'm Ending Th_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
LMAOOOO I FUCKING DIED WHEN I HEARD THAT LIKE BITCH GTFO

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

Did she actually say Physician's Formula should have just taped the perfume to the box? TAPED it?

What the everloving fuck?

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FireShot Capture 147 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
Couple o' comments :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

Tallntraveling wrote:
Schweetums wrote:
I got it as well and it is great. But its probably too pigmented for her since she can't dent it so quickly then plus the pans are maybe to narrow for her fingers. :rofl:

She could NOT handle the formula! I played with mine the 1st time and went "WHOA. Pig-MENT." I'm barely a Tappa, but even I struggled building up color slowly with my baby taps. Proud to say I got ZERO fallout though! I'm in love....at first I was surprised when Angi said "I might pick this one up" but then I realized she has a gazillion color palettes and it is unfair that Kat Von D takes forever to release in Sweden. What else would Chia Pet have said about it....
"There's 4 shades of orange, and 2 shades of blue. I couldn't possibly put those in one eye look. That one pan of dark brown, how could I POSSIBLY ever use a DARK NEUTRAL in a rainbow palette? Or that bone shade?? WHYYYYYYYY???"
Here's a clue, it's called:
GRADIENT

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

20180522_151902.jpg
s1dthesqu1d wrote:"I don't want the new neutrals because they're purples and pinks" "I would have loved if the palette was purple and pink and yellow" What???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Schweetums wrote:
20180522_151902.jpg
s1dthesqu1d wrote:"I don't want the new neutrals because they're purples and pinks" "I would have loved if the palette was purple and pink and yellow" What???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's because if the palette has even ONE SINGLE boring brown - it ruins the WHOLE THING! :rofl:

Tater
Learner
Learner

Post by Tater »

Not_a_sponsored_post wrote:I'm not finished watching it yet (I have to watch her in small doses or I worry I'll throw a shoe at the computer), but a couple of things.
First, that comment about people who like colorful palettes and what "we" want. Don't speak for me, LuCHIA. I like colorful palettes, and I like neutrals, and I don't want some weird ass mixture that is mostly different shades of the same color.
Also, I was looking at that BH palette she showed, just from her picture, and if you do that thing where you break it up into quads, then it's really a very nice, cohesive palette. You just have to know how to look at it. Of course it can be used any way a person wants, but if someone does need guidance, then just break it into quads and work with those 4 colors at a time.

Ok I'm going to finish the video now.
Yes! When she said “we don’t want that” for colorful palettes I almost threw my phone. I don’t want a palette with 8 slightly different purple shades. No I want variety. Also it’s too neutral?! Good god learn what neutral means. Yes there are browns but they’re warm, not neutral. Yes there are greys but they’re cool, not neutral.

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

One would also think that an "anti-consumerist" especially one that is crapping all OVER these palettes would also be on board with the single eye shadow concept. I agree that the Dose of Color shadows are a bit pricey, BUT if it's a great formula and if it's one or two shades you LOVE and are missing from your collection, why NOT buy a single? I only own about 6 singles and honestly I do use them, because I chose them because they're unique and add enough value to justify the price (only 1 of them is high end though, I got 1/2 price UD Ulta sale). An anti consumerist would curate a single into their shadow collection. These palettes with at least 3 colors you won't use are the real issue.

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

20180522_154159.jpg
PREACH. :respekt:

This will be deleted in 3.......2.........1..........

Simbelmyne
Learner
Learner

Post by Simbelmyne »

thatsranunculus wrote:From what she has shown of her room at home (I watched a few of her older vlogs when I first found her channel), I definitely don't think she and her bro share a bedroom. She must have meant "roommates" in a general sense, as in people who live together. Though I'm sure he's still breathed in plenty of eyeshadow dust—every porous surface she's ever done her makeup near must be saturated with it.
I just imagined her parents and her brother when they're sick; coughing up clouds of blue powder.

Tater
Learner
Learner

Post by Tater »

There are NYX palettes that have the same shade in different finishes. Maybe she should get that to be “inspired” by 9 pink shades.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”