Lu ch-ch-ch-CHIA Tepper Part 2

Schweetums
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lu ch-ch-ch-CHIA Tepper Part 2

Post by Schweetums »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Plus Angelica was low key correcting this dumbass about the ABH glow kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Angelica is far too classy and above getting involved with Lucia's poor rapport. She's a sweetheart, but I can see her sitting behind her computer, AGGRAVATED that this little twit literally steals every single opinion she works so hard to convey in her (daily??) videos. She's far more eloquent - in a second language - than Chia could ever dream of. I think she handled that bit of schooling Chia on the highlighter palette as a teeny "hey little shit. I see you stealing my work. Crediting me will only grant me your subs views, adding to your fall when they realize you have nothing original to say. Eat humble pie, that highlighter is GREAT on lighter skin tones. You've been schooled. Kisses!!!! :love2: "
Angelica, if you're here...we might be ruthless over here, but we got your back, we know you're genuine, just remember WHO got that Morphe collab and who deserved it. YOU. :respekt:

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Slexov wrote:Holy smokes she actually looks presentable with no makeup and straight hair. Neutral colours actually suit her, but she went too far trying to pan the naken palette.

When will the new thread be up? I don't think this saga is over yet.

Also did she declutter the electric palette? I dont remember her ever mentioning it.

I don't remember her decluttering it either. Last time I remember her mentioning it, she loved it. Along with her Colourpop singles she 'didn't need any other palettes' LOL. How times have changed...... :rofl:

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Few more comments...
FireShot Capture 155 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 154 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 153 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
:FU:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

Guys how do you possibly have the strength to watch her videos in full-length? I feel like I have to stop for my own well-being after only 10 seconds

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

ImageImageImageNEW THREADImageImageImage

viewtopic.php?t=33791

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Adelaide_ wrote:Guys how do you possibly have the strength to watch her videos in full-length? I feel like I have to stop for my own well-being after only 10 seconds
I haven’t been because she’s so horrible :rofl: I can only take her in tiny doses
I’m the worst of the worst

histrionicbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by histrionicbitch »

Tallntraveling wrote:Im honestly surprised she did not go off on the limited edition 10 year anniversary Kat von D palette because she can't afford it they are boring neutrals
Also, it is goddamn annoying that she needs to point out that each palette isn't neutral for her, but is for other people. It feels like a total not like other girls superiority move... like try phrasing it around how you don't like neutrals rather than calling obviously colored palettes neutrals.

histrionicbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by histrionicbitch »

Not_a_sponsored_post wrote:Did she actually say Physician's Formula should have just taped the perfume to the box? TAPED it?

What the everloving fuck?
Agreed! Like I hate the packaging on that, but taping it to the packaging just sounds like a recipe for disaster.

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

histrionicbitch wrote:viewtopic.php?t=33791
We are in the 3rd topic for some time by now: viewtopic.php?t=33791
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”