Lucia Tepper

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucia Tepper

Post by peachiez »

Lucia has not done research for a single video. She just talks out of her ass and assumes she's right. :roll:

I do feel like it was made very clear that she's found her thread on here. ( if so, hi Lucia.) Something tells me that adds to her overall bitterness in the video.

twistedangel
Learner
Learner

Post by twistedangel »

peachiez wrote:Lucia has not done research for a single video. She just talks out of her ass and assumes she's right. :roll:

I do feel like it was made very clear that she's found her thread on here. ( if so, hi Lucia.) Something tells me that adds to her overall bitterness in the video.
Exactly. Like her “opinion” on Juvia’s Place during her packaging video. She even admitted that she didn’t know and continued to talk incoherently about their packaging. All she was doing was regurgitating what her viewers and others have told her, which is all she ever does. She actually doesn’t understand anything she’s parroting because she doesn’t research and form any actual opinions herself.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Watching her last video.

How company are suppose to sell their product in a competitive world? As long as they don't lie, have decent quality or purposely offend people, is it that bad they hustle?

'I was young and impressionable, I didn't have a Makeup your mind video to watch when I was 15' Pfffff! 'Someone to tell me, you don't have to buy that' FIFTEEN. FIFTEEN! Jesus. She was not a kid anymore. I mean we all make mistake and buy stupid stuffs as teen, I loved idols magazines, but come on. So she bought lot of makeup when she was young (with her parents money probably). Did she like it at that time? Did she have fun? I don't know. When I listen to her, it's like she guilt trip spending money more than anything.

She finally said she was not a minimalist. Ok, but what about bragging about the 'realistic makeup collection'? Having anti-consumerist in the twitter bio? Being a 'smart' consumer is not the same as being 'anti' at all.

She said she is the same than before and I agree, she didn't do what she preach back then and now. That is the problem, she has no constancy. She speak shit about unicorn palette, then in the PR 'give it a chance'. The 'omg a bunny bag'.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Nance wrote: As long as they don't lie, have decent quality or purposely offend people
* don't purposely offend people

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Also why does she assume people could only possibly dislike her channel because they didn’t understand the points she was trying make? Um no Chia Pet, we understood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My favorite is when people say “it’s nuanced” about her problematic haul opinions.

I don’t think most of them, if any, know what that word means.

I got what she was saying clearly; It’s bad when other YouTubers do it, but it’s good when Chia does it
I’m the worst of the worst

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Guys what should her new thread name be? We should start thinking and taking votes, I feel like page 40 will come fast

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

Lucia- 'Tap till you get Pan' Tepper
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

GluteActivation wrote:Guys what should her new thread name be? We should start thinking and taking votes, I feel like page 40 will come fast
what happens at page 40???

AND OMG YES the inconsistency is too much

tappa tappa tappa
pls water me

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

https://imgur.com/a/8bkVjxe

Posting my comment here before she deletes it. I didn't have much of a problem with the video I just feel like it didn't add to the conversation
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

indoorplant wrote:
GluteActivation wrote:Guys what should her new thread name be? We should start thinking and taking votes, I feel like page 40 will come fast
what happens at page 40???

AND OMG YES the inconsistency is too much

tappa tappa tappa
When a thread hits pg.40 a new thread gets created. Just fun to make new names other than their standard username

Btw, has her name always been LuciaTepperBeauty. IDR the "beauty" part being in it. But I cold be very wrong

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lucia Tepper : Eye Shadow Serial Killer Part 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

peachiez wrote:
KookyPeppaPig wrote:So on her insta she says she got more Coastal Scents PR palettes but she doesn't like them so now she's worried she spent $20 on those blue singles if they're crap. GIRL. You got sent probably $100+ of FREE stuff from them, and you spent $20... Fucking CHILL. Cheapskate. :roll:
I hope CS and other companies are reading what she's saying. No more PR for her! Side note, they're $1 eyeshadows.... you can't be expecting Natasha Denona. (not that she's ever tried Natasha Denona)
Exactly! I think the wet n wild eyeshadows perform but they’re not the equivalent of Pat or Natasha.

She is expecting Denona at Wet n Wild prices. I don’t think anyone, except the YouTubers who get views off of crapping on luxury brands, actually says that drugstore products are as good. They say good for the price
I’m the worst of the worst

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Lu-CHIA CHIA CHIA tepper part 2 :D

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

peachiez wrote:Lu-CHIA CHIA CHIA tepper part 2 :D
BAHAHAHA I think its sung "ch-ch-ch-chia" but I totally vote yes to this one. Every time I hear her say her name I think of a Chia Pet
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ShallowBay
Debater
Debater

Post by ShallowBay »

Isn't the point if panning to use something, yes to hit pan, but to get the use out of it you should instead of just letting it sit? How is digging into product just to toss it into the floor any different than just throwing the product out or giving it away?
How she used up that tarte blush I will never know. My birthday is June and it's my ONLY blush and I am yet to even make a sizeable dent. The fuck is she doing, eating it?
Also I know Too Faced has some hits and misses with quality and good ideas but so do most other brands. Why she feels the need to repeatedly shit on them and act as though anyone who likes their products is spook misunderstood is beyond me.
/I'm kind of with her on the rimmel stay matte powder though, I bought my newest pan of it and something is very different about the texture and the colour and the blendability. But like she needs to give half a shit about her money in reality.

faefae
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by faefae »

Still bleeding subscribers. Today marks three weeks since her subscriber count turned red.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

faefae wrote:Still bleeding subscribers. Today marks three weeks since her subscriber count turned red.
Seeing how many unsubscribed yesterday her damage control did the complete opposite :rofl:

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

Lu 'Chia Pet Eyebrows' Tepper

twistedangel
Learner
Learner

Post by twistedangel »

ShallowBay wrote:Isn't the point if panning to use something, yes to hit pan, but to get the use out of it you should instead of just letting it sit? How is digging into product just to toss it into the floor any different than just throwing the product out or giving it away?
How she used up that tarte blush I will never know. My birthday is June and it's my ONLY blush and I am yet to even make a sizeable dent. The fuck is she doing, eating it?
Also I know Too Faced has some hits and misses with quality and good ideas but so do most other brands. Why she feels the need to repeatedly shit on them and act as though anyone who likes their products is spook misunderstood is beyond me.
/I'm kind of with her on the rimmel stay matte powder though, I bought my newest pan of it and something is very different about the texture and the colour and the blendability. But like she needs to give half a shit about her money in reality.
This is why I have a love/hate attitude towards projecting planning. I like the idea of focusing on using and loving products that I already own, but don’t like the idea of focusing primarily on using something up. That takes the fun out of makeup for me and I think it’s wasteful. I personally don’t have a problem with hitting pan, but it takes me years to do it. I have the Exposed blush by Tarte and I’ve hit pan on it, but I’ve been using that pretty consistently for years. Lucia must be doing something to that blush to make it look like she’s a project pan success.

I’m sick of hearing Lucia criticize Too Faced because I know that the only reason she’s focusing so much on them is because it’s what others are doing, and we all know this girl seems incapable of forming an original thought. I personally like Too Faced, they make one of my holy grails.

In regards to the new thread name - I vote for any name that incorporates Chia Pet.

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

twistedangel wrote:I’m sick of hearing Lucia criticize Too Faced because I know that the only reason she’s focusing so much on them is because it’s what others are doing, and we all know this girl seems incapable of forming an original thought.

I was really shocked when I started hearing all the hate toward Too Faced. The first time I heard anything negative about the brand was when Jeffree Star called out Jarrod Blandino for shading Tarte over their unicorn collection. Anything Jeffree Star says is bullshit (just my opinion) and when I read Jarrod's tweet it really didn't seem that shady. If anything it seemed like some fun and friendly competition between brands. God knows both companies are selling billions of dollars worth of makeup, it's not like either is hurting for customers.

After that Tati told her sob story about Jarrod making her cry at a party. :roll: I'm still dying to hear what actually happened with that.

But yeah then everyone started dumping on the brand because their packaging was supposedly too cute. Who cares?? First of all, I love cute packaging. And second of all, the products are still amazing so why does the packaging matter?

Anyway bringing it back to Lucia, it is obvious she just hates on Too Faced because it's trendy to hate on them. She actually loves cutesy shit as evidenced by 1) her calling the Hush unicorn palette "cute" in her Hush unboxing 2) her squealing with joy over getting a free makeup bag that looks like a bunny and 3) the avocado pillow with a face that you can see in the background of most of her videos.

She probably just wishes Too Faced would send her free makeup and she's salty because she knows they never will.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”