Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

BabyBall
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

Post by BabyBall »

I had to stop watching this girl because I cannot stand her name. I hated having to quickly skip the intro to avoid hearing her say “loochia.” Like why is she so proud of it?!

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

BabyBall wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 am
I had to stop watching this girl because I cannot stand her name. I hated having to quickly skip the intro to avoid hearing her say “loochia.” Like why is she so proud of it?!
I always mute the video until I'm past her intro. It just gets on my nerves so much!

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

Decided to look up Lucia for the first time in almost a year. I'm glad to see that she still looks like a drowned Victorian-era orphan

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

:rofl:
a.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

I just saw that picture and had to come here and see if anyone posted it yet. She joked about that being her new house...well, not sure her ego would fit in it. That's an "I love myself" picture if I ever saw one.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

irrelevant lol
<500 views in 24hrs
lol.png
:rofl:

She "loves Paris, but French people are NOT HER JAM" LOLOLOLOL. She doesn't like the French, huh? Oh dear. She's literally just complaining about the people for the whole time. Wow.

Also, she's too busy seeing the beauty of France (minus the French people) to film and edit. But too bad, she's dispaointed more people didn't go to her livestream (there were about 5, including a French person lol). :roll: :rofl:

She wants to film an apartment tour, but her roommates are too messy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Ok...I can't with her. She is simply a 19/20 'know it all" with very few life experiences, yet tries to come across as worldly. I get it...I was likely obnoxious at 20 , too. But this chick has a platform and her spouting off really closed minded and ignorant crap is annoying AF. And btw...Loo-chia, if you were "100% Italian" as you claim you would know Moschino is pronounced Mos-kee-no. 🙄

Morvphefe
Talker
Talker

Post by Morvphefe »

"I love Parisian culture, like tote bags and carbs, but I don't like the actual human beings who are the literal embodiment of said culture; they don't appreciate muh fashin"

-- a grown-assed woman who felt very attacked by the appropriate side eye she caught while walking around 2019 Paris in body glitter, space buns, and a One Direction t-shirt.

This style icon :rofl:

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Morvphefe wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 pm
"I love Parisian culture, like tote bags and carbs, but I don't like the actual human beings who are the literal embodiment of said culture; they don't appreciate muh fashin"

-- a grown-assed woman who felt very attacked by the appropriate side eye she caught while walking around 2019 Paris in body glitter, space buns, and a One Direction t-shirt.

This style icon :rofl:
Also, it was probably all in her mind. Parisians are too busy going about their day to give any fuqs about what people are wearing, at least by day. It's a huge cosmopolitan city and they SEE.IT.ALL. If Loo-chia wore her shit show looks to an intimate bar or a place known for being high end fashionable, yeah, she may have gotten some side eye. But IMO she is far too self important and also a total ignorant tool for me to believe she was gawked at. She felt insecure because she does not speak French nor is nearly as worldly as her had believed, so she needs to shit on the people around her to prop herself up again.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

Sorry but going to live to France and not speaking a word of French (even if it's just for an exchange) is to be a complete LOSER. France is one of the less English proficient countries in the EU and at least, if I was her, I would have done some Duolingo or take the chance to have a French crash course (at least to know how to ask for stuff in a shop or say what¡s wrong at the doctor) instead of wandering around like a WanDeRlUsT WiLd GiRLlLl who travels with her parents money because she's too spoilt and entitled to ever win something by herself. (there's nothing bad about travelling but... girl).

That said, of couuuurse she droped YT. It was only one of her whims as a spoiled child. As she didn't become the next Kathleen Lights (or insert any other +1Million subs YTuber) in a few months she dropped it to become like an Instagramer Influencer, but her Instagram is more like a early teenager insta w/o taking care of a personal brand whatsoever.
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

She could have done so many videos in France, but I have no idea what is her brand anymore, why would someone watch her, etc.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

I bet she thinks her time in France has made her some sort of fashion icon, and will try and convince her US schoolmates to think that also when she gets back (if her instagram is anything to go by).

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

why in the selfies she posts (that one supporting France, but French people are not her jam) the other people in the picture seem to cringe at her or just wanting to be left alone?
me quiere nana nana

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

Honestly it's straight up disrespectful to go to another country without bothering to study at least a little bit of the language first. I'm not saying she needs to be proficient in French but would it really be so hard to learn at least a few basic terms and phrases?

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:39 pm
Honestly it's straight up disrespectful to go to another country without bothering to study at least a little bit of the language first. I'm not saying she needs to be proficient in French but would it really be so hard to learn at least a few basic terms and phrases?
YES! Thank you! A lot of people speak English but even if you go on holidays for a couple of weeks or a week, learn a little bit of basics or carry a little book with you to take a look at.

Stuff like Bonjour, ça va (how are you) Merci beaucoup, S'Il vous plaît...

She doesn't look like she made a lot of friends there or is even going to class. she spends the day being obsessivingly around her friend from the UK.
me quiere nana nana

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Has Lord Farquad posted any new videos lately? I forgot about her until today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:06 pm

nah. she's too busy trying to be an instagram fashion influencer, lol. she seems to be travelling to different places/countries every weekend, so it doesn't look like she's doing much studying at school.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:
alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:06 pm

nah. she's too busy trying to be an instagram fashion influencer, lol. she seems to be travelling to different places/countries every weekend, so it doesn't look like she's doing much studying at school.
IG style influencer? Now that’s laughable Image Her style is terrible!

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

tep.png
lol isn't it only influencers who actually get responses from tagging companies on twitter to complain?

FatMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by FatMermaid »

Perhaps the whereabouts of the Ticketmaster link is the secret and not the show itself.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”