She reminds me of Danny Devito as Penguin in that Batman movie :o

CariZ1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raw beauty kristi

Post by CariZ1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:22 pm

elleira wrote:She's not gonna keep gaining anything but weight! LOL sorry I'm an asshole. :rofl:

But for reals, what she has now is probably as good as it's gonna get. She's not pulling people in like, at all.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that’s hilarious!!

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:31 pm

sunnysideupxoxo wrote:I feel like the thing with Kristi is that she tries to act like she doesn't care about her appearance in the way that she purposefully pulls faces, dresses weird, and will even post unflattering photos on purpose... but it's clear that it's a facade. She does care, and it's obvious. She can't decide if she wants to act like a bad bitch who's losing weight and achieving her goals, or a funny fat woman with no fucks to give. She tries so hard to emulate the more popular, more attractive gurus but fails miserably at it, so she uses her "i don't care how I look or come off" facade like a suit of armor.

I really don't like the new direction her and her channel have taken, and I hate how entitled she acts now that she's getting some notoriety (did you guys know she went on a brand trip?) But I sure do feel bad for her, because it's so clear that any bit of criticism she gets hits her hard, because she's probably her own worst critic off camera.
It’s super hard to decipher if she’s the person that makes fun of themself in an effort to stop others from doing it because hey, you can’t if I am already...(I’m hoping that came across in words like it did in my thoughts. lol) Or if she’s just absolutely clueless about how she looks/acts/speaks, etc. or a combo of both?! I just don’t know. Like I’ve said before. I did like her at first, but I watched her turn into every damn thing she said she’d never be. Then the final straw for me was the live video and the $$ thing. Nope. Done. And she’s just got worse since then. And FAST!!!

PiinkFart
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:41 pm

kristi is so fucking annoying on twitter. i can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2: Graduated from the University of Shit Talk. :love2:

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:49 pm

PrincessMaddie wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... cebcbe.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180319</span><span>/</span><span>b4a95b1c103e96f86398b57ccbcebcbe</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 972d38.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180319</span><span>/</span><span>35b803783377ba88e14dec7147972d38</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... af2196.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180319</span><span>/</span><span>43e5841f88c0ad529d9e94720aaf2196</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

kristi is so fucking annoying on twitter. i can’t.

She’s clearly not an avid reader. And not too bright :rofl:

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Her husband defending her looks so stupid too. Like it's obvious she didn't read the article and reacted like a dumbass. It's not even that serious but of course she can't do anything wrong, ever.

Maybe if you owned up to your shit, then it wouldn't be so satisfying to call you out. Did you consider that, Krusti?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 pm

WTF is her issue?! She's such an entitled twat.

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Wow, would'ya look at that?! She posted a fucken first impressions and it's 40 mins long! Sorry i'm shit at posting pics/links. Not that you guys wanna watch it anyways. Lol. She's so boring.

How sad though. I cannot believe I actually enjoyed her content at one point in time.

Also, I agree w/ the sentiment around here that: she can't decide if she's the self-deprixating fat chick or wannabe yt mean girl. Both (?) Ffs, Kristi, make up your mind.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

jedir0b0tic
Learner
Learner

Post by jedir0b0tic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Did she upgrade her ring or am i on glue?

hellyeah
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by hellyeah » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Her thumbnails are the absolute worst.

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Not a surprise trying to do a collab with colourpop, did you kiss their arse enough Krusti!!

Are you purposely acting incompetent or is that just you naturally.

You know your lips are dry AF yet you don't bother exfoliating and just apply the product like a knob!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Ugh she’s repulsive.

PiinkFart
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:18 pm

hellyeah wrote:Image

fucking. agreed.

:love2: Graduated from the University of Shit Talk. :love2:

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:20 pm

PrincessMaddie wrote:
hellyeah wrote:Image

fucking. agreed.

OMG!!!! WTF ROFL I'm blinded!!

some of those thumbnails remind me of this YouTuber Nabela Noor, she does the most atrocious faces like Kristi and she's a lil chubbster too.

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 pm

They make themselves look like dumb asses.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Raven_nevermore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:16 pm

I used to think kristis instagram pics were so ugly she had to be joking but now I actually am not sure because she poses the same but before she was fatter and accentuated her lack of a neck.

Btw what did mr. Krusti say defending her looks?

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:43 pm

Yeah, she definitely gained most of all that weight back. I never thought her methods of losing weight were that great anyway. She's admitted she doesn't really drink water either, so I'm not sure what she expected.

This is from about 2 months ago

and this is from tonight

Diets don't work. Lifestyle changes that you actually stick to do. And even the slightest bit of cardio would do her so much good. She's not young enough to eat like shit and just worry about it later. I'm surprised all the health issues she went through didn't teach her that already.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Raven_nevermore wrote:Btw what did mr. Krusti say defending her looks?
You referring to this?
@yeowangjiwoo: Her husband defending her looks so stupid too. Like it's obvious she didn't read the article and reacted like a dumbass. It's not even that serious but of course she can't do anything wrong, ever.

I think you're misreading this. He didn't defend her looks. This user is saying that it looks stupid that he defended her in that twitter exchange. x ;)
This used to be a lot more fun

Nikkixkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by Nikkixkitty » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Eye roll, special snowflake. This bitch is so annoying lol.

porkbun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by porkbun » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 pm

I haven't checked on this one in a while. Last I remember she was mad that youtube demonetized a video she made about her weight loss
I guess that video wouldnt have stood the test of time anyway?
wtf happened

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:32 pm

I can't stand this Chelsea Suarez does she enjoy smooching people's holes on a daily basis?
Don't hype up Gru's channel she doesn't deserve it!!

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:33 am

yeowangjiwoo wrote:Her husband defending her looks so stupid too. Like it's obvious she didn't read the article and reacted like a dumbass. It's not even that serious but of course she can't do anything wrong, ever.

Maybe if you owned up to your shit, then it wouldn't be so satisfying to call you out. Did you consider that, Krusti?
I didn’t even realize it was the husband defending her :rofl: Even better! Bitch didn’t read!!!! Then she tweeted it with incorrect info and made herself look stupid. Holy shit. My husband loves me to death, but he’d have been like. Ummmm.....did you READ that?!? Lol. He certainly ain’t doing her any favors!

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:38 am

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
PrincessMaddie wrote:
hellyeah wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 596fbe.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>d45516d71e9d0a107335306013596fbe</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 8d368e.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>2a4c63cf5b0b25e301dca136c68d368e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

fucking. agreed.

OMG!!!! WTF ROFL I'm blinded!!

some of those thumbnails remind me of this YouTuber Nabela Noor, she does the most atrocious faces like Kristi and she's a lil chubbster too.
These are the kinds of pics you accidentally take and when you see them, you delete them and FAST!!! Not post them proudly for the world to look at. I don’t know. Lol. But there is no damn way I’d ever take a pic of myself like that, let alone post it ANYWHERE. The internet is FOREVER!!!! Just no! It’s not cute, it’s not funny, and it’s surely not pretty.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:51 am

why the hell does she look like she was doing an FX tutorial on ageing techniques at the start of the video??? she honestly looks dry like a prune 100% of the times. I don't even understand why she bothers baking at ALL to be fair since she looks like her twin sister, Sahara. she's just a mess
All I could focus on were her chin hair (which I have too, cause I'm human and of Mediterranean origins) and Krusty lips

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 am

She's so classy, I'm quite sure any brand would offer a collab and have her face associated with their company.

ImageImage

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”