Raw beauty kristi

catlady3
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raw beauty kristi

Post by catlady3 »

Omg I just realized from the stills she has some major camel toe going on in those shortalls. Girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyyyyyyoooooo
Learner
Learner

Post by heyyyyyyoooooo »

TourDeForce wrote:Image

Nothing about her is attractive.

You can tell she's trying to make yourself look more attractive from the camera angle

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

catlady3 wrote:Omg I just realized from the stills she has some major camel toe going on in those shortalls. Girl.

You made me look Image
I'm slightly triggered LOL Image

Post by Guest »

This girl omg Image

ImageImage

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

I didn't wanna be a fat shamer, but she is really looking like she's packed on some weight. Her world-famous "progress" weight-loss photo is a big give away. I feel like she's somewhere between super fat Kristi and keto Kristi. Idk how to post pics, but me thinks you guys know which pic i'm talking about. Also, she really did look like a tomato in that body suit thing.

Cassabian
Talker
Talker

Post by Cassabian »

burnt_toast1 wrote:I didn't wanna be a fat shamer, but she is really looking like she's packed on some weight. Her world-famous "progress" weight-loss photo is a big give away. I feel like she's somewhere between super fat Kristi and keto Kristi. Idk how to post pics, but me thinks you guys know which pic i'm talking about. Also, she really did look like a tomato in that body suit thing.
I was just thinking the same thing. She was either sucking in her gut in that progress shot, or she's gained a hell of a lot weight back since then.

Post by Guest »

I think for the most part after she hyped up the keto diet and you could tell she lost a lot of weight, I didn't realise how much she put back on.

That's why I was shocked to see Gru in Punta Mita.

But she's never really known how to dress for her shape, she definitely needs a stylist and not trying to emulate off Sam or Jaclyn or Jackie etc.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

ROFL!!! Gru beauty Kristi loved her laying egg photo on the beach so much, she made it her profile pic on Facebook!! ImageImageImageImageImage

No shame girl, no shame!!

ImageImage

And just a glimpse of how she could look like Jaclyn, Amanda Ensing, Jamie Genevieve and every other guru with fillers! Lol Image

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

The problem of a small mouth will not go away if she gets fillers. The width is just so abnormally small that fillers would make them look like irritated pimples. She would need surgery to pull back some of the skin from her lips to create a wider shape (if they even do that).

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I'm sorry but she's so gross... I would never watch a video by her because she is so unappealing lol. Shallow I know but bleurghhhhhh the attitude is just the cherry on top. Vile

MissCanthus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MissCanthus »

....aaaand she posted an unboxing video. There goes the last of her integrity out the window. I hate those videos. I'm disappointed in her, but I think that's because I thought she was someone she isn't. And that's fine. If she wants to be just like all those other shallow, materialistic gurus that's her prerogative. Maybe she's very insecure, maybe she's only in it for the money. I don't know. But I unsubscribed.

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

I normally don't care what people put on their bodies but she has no idea how to dress herself :( i have the fashion sense of a gnat and even I know she looks terrible in every single outfit she just put in that video

_trainwreck_
Learner
Learner

Post by _trainwreck_ »

Ufff, that picture with shoulder/arm sunburn is intense...

I am so disappointed she posted an unboxing video, I have no words! I thought you were different, Kristi, that's why I subbed! Man, it stinks.
New day, new kind of cray cray

_trainwreck_
Learner
Learner

Post by _trainwreck_ »

Sorry for double post, but now she has a promo code too. Like a big girl. Jaclyn stardom, here we come.
New day, new kind of cray cray

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Cassabian wrote:
burnt_toast1 wrote:I didn't wanna be a fat shamer, but she is really looking like she's packed on some weight. Her world-famous "progress" weight-loss photo is a big give away. I feel like she's somewhere between super fat Kristi and keto Kristi. Idk how to post pics, but me thinks you guys know which pic i'm talking about. Also, she really did look like a tomato in that body suit thing.
I was just thinking the same thing. She was either sucking in her gut in that progress shot, or she's gained a hell of a lot weight back since then.
She definitely lost weight, but I'm thinking she gained it back really quickly by falling off the wagon. When you've been on a restrictive diet for a long time, like keto, it can be super easy to gain everything back and then some in a very small amount of time if you don't transition off of it gradually and just start eating wtf you want. Usually it's not this bad though.
Blending is my cardio.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

makeupmenace wrote:
Cassabian wrote:
She definitely lost weight, but I'm thinking she gained it back really quickly by falling off the wagon. When you've been on a restrictive diet for a long time, like keto, it can be super easy to gain everything back and then some in a very small amount of time if you don't transition off of it gradually and just start eating wtf you want. Usually it's not this bad though.
From looking at her before/after pic to now, I’d say she gained back at least half of what she lost already if not a bit more than that!

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

It’s because of the keto diet. She went from eating like shit to suddenly eating healthier, counting carbs, and starving herself (sorry, FASTING). Obviously it’s going to cause rapid weight loss but the second she starts eating like she did it’s gonna come back. I thought at 30 years old she’d understand that exercise is a part of weight loss.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

PrincessMaddie wrote:It’s because of the keto diet. She went from eating like shit to suddenly eating healthier, counting carbs, and starving herself (sorry, FASTING). Obviously it’s going to cause rapid weight loss but the second she starts eating like she did it’s gonna come back. I thought at 30 years old she’d understand that exercise is a part of weight loss.

I think this girl JUST realized what a vegetable was so I doubt her knowledge of weight loss extends that far :roll:

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

Her husband didn't gain any weight back it seems tho? Lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

mirnica wrote:Her husband didn't gain any weight back it seems tho? Lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Could be any number of reasons. Maybe he kept to his diet, or just has a faster metabolism. Iunno.

Either way, Kristi is probably pissed and insecure that she gained back the weight and he didn’t.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”