urgirl_h8chick
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raw beauty kristi

Post by urgirl_h8chick »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
reminds of those awful ig makeup tutorials. Sadly, the trend is coming into youtube.

urgirl_h8chick
Learner
Learner

Post by urgirl_h8chick »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:She's so classy, I'm quite sure any brand would offer a collab and have her face associated with their company.

Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 7d19be.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>9a1fda267cabc95b7e28e5f975ca3071</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>8147f3878bf7796ba42f14f7817d19be</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
reminds of those awful ig makeup tutorials. Sadly, the trend is coming into youtube.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Kristen Leanne does the dumb/ugly face thing too.

& it’s so amazing to me about her lips.... when I worked for Benefit/Ulta, customers always asked what lip scrub I used since I always wear liquid matte lipsticks and nothing else. I’d always joke about “well I don’t really have lips... so I don’t use or need lip scrubs”...

..... boy was I wrong :? :? :? . Turns out even my thin lip comrades need to exfoliate. She has less than I do which shocks me even more. How is such a little area THAT FUCKING DRY, jesus. No wonder she has headaches all the time. Drink some water girl
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

How the fuck can she recommend a glitter palette that got into her eyes and irritated the shit out of them without even knowing for sure it was cosmetic grade glitter? It's scratching her literal fucking eyeballs and she's STILL being a suck up little bitch to the company that sent it. Um... you might still like it though it's not a bad palette.... fuck you krusti!!!

porkbun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by porkbun »

How old is that can licking video? The .gif really shows she cannot do makeup AT. ALL.
Forever Kailyn looks competent next to her.

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

Patrickstarrr makes a lot of unflattering faces but it’s honestly funny coming from him. I think in her mind if she pulls an ugly face and uses it for a thumbnail or cover pic on IG it will bring her in more views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

Raven_nevermore wrote:How the fuck can she recommend a glitter palette that got into her eyes and irritated the shit out of them without even knowing for sure it was cosmetic grade glitter? It's scratching her literal fucking eyeballs and she's STILL being a suck up little bitch to the company that sent it. Um... you might still like it though it's not a bad palette.... fuck you krusti!!!
your picture makes me feel violated :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

porkbun wrote:How old is that can licking video? The .gif really shows she cannot do makeup AT. ALL.
Forever Kailyn looks competent next to her.
It was products she hated posted July last year. I think she meant to look bad but I am starting to honestly wonder if she's just not as skilled as I thought.

Is Kailyn that girl who is disabled and had a baby or was accused of rape or something years ago?

Post by Guest »

clessidrae wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:How the fuck can she recommend a glitter palette that got into her eyes and irritated the shit out of them without even knowing for sure it was cosmetic grade glitter? It's scratching her literal fucking eyeballs and she's STILL being a suck up little bitch to the company that sent it. Um... you might still like it though it's not a bad palette.... fuck you krusti!!!
OMG!! Is that Lames Westcrook? Image

urgirl_h8chick
Learner
Learner

Post by urgirl_h8chick »

laurenxxoo22 wrote:Patrickstarrr makes a lot of unflattering faces but it’s honestly funny coming from him. I think in her mind if she pulls an ugly face and uses it for a thumbnail or cover pic on IG it will bring her in more views.

That it is because he acts more professional and classier. Even tho I find his sketches intros cringy, I still appreciate his efforts to do something different. I don't follow nor watch Patrick much, but his videos are pretty well made and he does seem to be different from the other gurus. I wouldn't be surprised if he needs a break to make a new video, since I know it's going to be worth it.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
clessidrae wrote:
OMG!! Is that Lames Westcrook?
yeah it's him! lmao

urgirl_h8chick
Learner
Learner

Post by urgirl_h8chick »

Guys it's already past 40 pages, when should we make a new thread?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Raw beauty kristi

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Motion to name the new thread Raw Bitchy Krusti Part 2!

Raw beauty kristi

Post by Guest »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Motion to name the new thread Raw Bitchy Krusti Part 2!

Sounds good or something with Gru...dedicated to the person who mentioned it lol
Last edited by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Gru Bitchy Krusti! LMAO

porkbun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by porkbun »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:[Is Kailyn that girl who is disabled and had a baby or was accused of rape or something years ago?
She's not disabled per se just developmentally stunted to where she's stuck in that narcissistic phase very young children go through. She's also possibly autistic. And yet a terrible person, yes she was accused of rape. Sorry for OT. I didn't realize Krusti was trying to look bad in that video because it doesn't look too dissimilar to her other vids.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I created one.

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=33553

Did it work? Haha.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”