Learner
Learner

Re: RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

Post by Katrinag1016 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:44 am

JFreddy83 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:56 pm
37AF3F4D-38C4-4DC4-B91F-F396A64B5A4B.jpeg

This irks me on so many levels!
This irks me,too. She sounds so privileged yet she wastes no time to complain on her life.
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:21 pm

JFreddy83 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:02 am
frasiercrane wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:41 am
7C5922E5-3273-46CD-BF63-83B7864FDC78.jpeg
D94D4C6F-DBB5-4F2D-9829-016D986BF4E3.jpeg
I blame all her fake AF followers who lied and told her they looked cute on her..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brookenichole
Learner
Learner

Post by brookenichole » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:41 am

Another video, it's a get ready with me... not sure if I can even watch. The thumbnail shows vacation and cat surgery.

diesirae
Learner
Learner

Post by diesirae » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:21 am

Looking suuuuper eggy in her latest video. And now she wanna move to Leavenworth, of course. :roll: her whole speach about her trip there sounds a lottt like an ad for the hotel too. Wouldn't surprise me if she managed to get the whole stay there for free.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:26 am

Lol she wants to move to a new place every month it seems.

Meetball1286
Learner
Learner

Post by Meetball1286 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:07 pm

I thought she was moving to Hawaii

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monthofsunday
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Monthofsunday » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:40 pm

She went on a rant on Instagram stories about how bo brand wants to sponsor her for beautycon this year. Maybe that should be a wake up call to how far she has let her content slip this past year.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Monthofsunday wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:40 pm
She went on a rant on Instagram stories about how bo brand wants to sponsor her for beautycon this year. Maybe that should be a wake up call to how far she has let her content slip this past year.
Entitled little egg.

Hem848484
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Does she have a manager?

JFreddy83
Talker
Talker

Post by JFreddy83 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:57 am

Hem848484 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:10 pm
Does she have a manager?
Yes, she supposedly has a management company that she works with. I agree with the above poster — the fact that she was waiting and waiting for brands to reach out to her and none did, should prove to her that she needs to get back on track and quit complaining so damn much.

sophiuhh
Talker
Talker

Post by sophiuhh » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:24 am

So, she doesn't post, she isn't inspired or interested in creating beauty related content, she is constantly going on and on about how bad PR is (a la Samantha R.) and how she wants to go off the grid, yet she wants to reap the benefits of a BG? What brand is going to be willing to sponsor someone who is so disinterested in being part of the beauty community? She needs to realize that the BC is saturated with influencers from different SM platforms that are willing to put in the work, that are social, that aren't bashing aspects of brand marketing that benefits them as well as the brand, and are ACTUALLY interested in makeup and the community and in order to have brands interested in her she has to show that that's what she wants. She's giving mixed signals and is surprised that she isn't getting as many opportunities as others? MAKE A CHOICE ALREADY.

But everything in her life seems to be uncertain that I'm not surprised, from changing her mind on where she wants to live to what content she wants to make to what hobbies she likes, this girl is a mess.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

RoightFraZzLeD
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RoightFraZzLeD » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:17 pm

Monthofsunday wrote:She went on a rant on Instagram stories about how bo brand wants to sponsor her for beautycon this year. Maybe that should be a wake up call to how far she has let her content slip this past year.
Darn, missed that. Now she's just showing before and after of her cleaning a room...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:12 pm

RoightFraZzLeD wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:17 pm
Monthofsunday wrote:She went on a rant on Instagram stories about how bo brand wants to sponsor her for beautycon this year. Maybe that should be a wake up call to how far she has let her content slip this past year.
Darn, missed that. Now she's just showing before and after of her cleaning a room...

and she forgot to scoop the litter box in the dining room 🤢

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:20 pm

That little rant about not being sponsored to attend Beauty Con only shows what a pretentious liar she is. I don’t believe it is about her inability to make up her mind whether she wants to be a beauty guru or a farmer. To me it’s more like she see someone else (samantha r...) coming up with a subject attractive for her audience, and she tries to live by it just fo views or pretending her life is that interesting. She needs to stop bitching and start filming halloween looks, that is one thing she is actually good at an does work for her channel.

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:06 pm

Yes! The Halloween videos were so funny and creative. I loved the bloopers and seeing behind the scene shots of them scouting locations and such. She’s just too lazy to do them now. They require so much planning and filming and editing that it’s not worth it to her. She can film the same old chit chat grwm and get easy views.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Yes, is the same shit all this influencers do: they start creative and fresh, then the views and money comes, they get spoiled and lazy so begin filming stupid/easy content (chi chat grwm, daily vlogs doing mundane stuff over and over again, first impressions, pr hauls), and when the money stops flowing the same way as it used to they can’t stop bitching and crying, because how dare the companies and followers not keep supporting their brat ass. In Krusti’s mind is not worth it to spend a lot of hours and effort to create a cool and innovative makeup video, when she can be sitting on her fat ass crying and making faced for the ig. Get this, being greedy and lazy at the same time can only work for a while, Krusti!

AllegedlyAlleged
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AllegedlyAlleged » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 pm

Is it just me or was it hard understanding what she was saying in her latest video because she wouldn't take Manny's dick out of her mouth?!?!

Jesus Tits was she sucking up or what?

And yes... your eyes did look very USA and yes.... your lips do look smaller the way you ALWAYS do them.... at least you acknowledged it.

diesirae
Learner
Learner

Post by diesirae » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 am

Oh boo fucking hoo Kristi!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:00 am

diesirae wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 am
Her skin looks bumpy af there. Did she break out in hives or are those clogged pores?

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am

She’s complaining about having bad skin and gaining weight and having to be on camera through it all...
That one tear though 😢 can she be any more dramatic?
Lol

When you can make easy money but can’t stand to look at yourself on camera..she really needs help. Get ahold of yourself. Don’t try to be the same old beauty guru, go back to doing fun content! Creative content. I think she spends so much time comparing herself to the beautiful people in that industry and that’s why she’s miserable.

RoightFraZzLeD
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RoightFraZzLeD » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:54 pm

diesirae wrote:Oh boo fucking hoo Kristi!!
I would hate to see her actually work a 40-hour week. Could you imagine?

What is it that she's doing all day, anyway? She must be completely exhausted after cleaning another room in her house.

Wanna_see_posts
Learner
Learner

Post by Wanna_see_posts » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:05 pm

dumbledore wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am
...Don’t try to be the same old beauty guru, go back to doing fun content! Creative content. I think she spends so much time comparing herself to the beautiful people in that industry and that’s why she’s miserable.
This is the perfect way to describe what's been happening with her: she has health issues others don't so sees herself as a victim (even though everyone suffers in different ways). She tries to dress like everyone else then feels awful because of her body (even if we let her off for her poor diet - let's be honest we've all been through those periods where we do it to ourselves - it's still difficult to deal with the mental fall out of body image), and she's always comparing her content to other people's (mainly Sam R and those others she likes such as Jaclyn, Manny or Kathleen) and when she emulates them but doesn't get the same views/audience it makes her feel more uninspired. What she fails to see is that people liked her for her ideas, her creativity, her (believe it or not) once regular schedule and mix of ideas, not for other people's ideas she's stealing. Whether it's because she's lost faith in herself, lost passion for creating or as we've suspected is impacted by underlying mental health issues she's not addressing, Kristi won't be happy with her channel or life again until she is able to stop focusing on everyone else and start being her own person again. Many cut throat industries pit colleagues against each other for promotions or bonuses, but on YT there's more than enough for everyone, Kristi could have more than her fair share of the pot if she actually worked for her OWN paycheck instead of trying to take a slice of everyone else's
Last edited by Wanna_see_posts on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Josie888
Debater
Debater

Post by Josie888 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm

Good grief. I generally like Kristi but this last video she was extremely annoying with the "Am I orange?" stuff. Extremely.

Josie888
Debater
Debater

Post by Josie888 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:10 pm

AllegedlyAlleged wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 pm
Is it just me or was it hard understanding what she was saying in her latest video because she wouldn't take Manny's dick out of her mouth?!?!

Jesus Tits was she sucking up or what?

And yes... your eyes did look very USA and yes.... your lips do look smaller the way you ALWAYS do them.... at least you acknowledged it.
She kept repeating how the shadows blended SO well, but I thought it looked patchy.

GGglam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GGglam » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:15 pm

diesirae wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 am
Maybe somebody should have taken a shower befoooore doing a foundation review.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”