Post by plantgirl69 »

PrincessAM wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:01 pm
plantgirl69 wrote:
GoldChocobo wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:34 am
Who goes for a hike dressed like this?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Uhh I think a lot of people? I understand disliking someone but a lot of this thread is just plain mean. I don't get it.
Hi Krusty!!! Loving your first post <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I promise you I am just a random person 🙄. I watch her sometimes but am not a stan or anything. I do, however, wear that shit when I hike and I still don't understand what's wrong with it lol

LK81
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

Post by LK81 »

plantgirl69 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:46 pm
LK81 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:21 pm
plantgirl69 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:51 pm
GoldChocobo wrote:

Uhh I think a lot of people? I understand disliking someone but a lot of this thread is just plain mean. I don't get it.

It’s called “Trash a Guru”, Boo. This is the place for meanness.

Meanwhile.....her vid just dropped, guys. Chit chat get ready with me...surprise surprise. She got a haircut. She looks like a lampshade.
Sure you can say what you want but imo going after someone for their weight or body shape is such a low blow.
That’s the point of the whole site. If you don’t agree with it, probably not the space for you.

brookenichole
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by brookenichole »

Has she ever mentioned hair loss? Or is it just the lighting...

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

Okay, I wrote out a comment cause a fan posted the video on Reddit, but I think it might be a bit too 'mean' for them over there so I'll post it here:

I'm not tryna be a bitch, but apart from the small side fringe it's the exact same hair she's had got years now, all that changed is she got lazy and didn't trim it for a while, she's had a shoulder length curled bob for forever, that **is** her hairstyle anyway? I don't see how it's new hair, just an excuse for her to say 'look I did something mildly interesting let's talk about it for 20 minutes cause I need a topic to talk about for my next GRWM'

It is interesting though, it's getting downvoted and positive comments about her are also being downvoted... Is Reddit finally over her? Please be yes!

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

PistachioNougat wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:23 am
Hi, just stopping by to urge you to please check her IG stories. Secondhand embarrassment everywhere.... God.
OK, back to lurking!
How can we find her ig story? (I'm late)
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

Someone on Reddit said she could pass for a high school senior

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

Meetball1286 wrote:Someone on Reddit said she could pass for a high school senior ImageImageImageImage

Maybe a night school senior, sure

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

brookenichole wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 am
I noticed this too just the past week she's been posting what on earth happened to her hair?! Not only just noticeably thinned out but it looks suddenly super dry and unhealthy. I still feel something is both psychologically and physically wrong with her. And I agree with the Cushings whomever posted it.

And what on earth is this?? Watching that video we were cringing thinking she is making some sort of Halloween look then turned up the volume and it was a routine makeup look??? There are about 5 things wrong with this "bronzer" alone that I wont even go into. Were we the only ones cringing :?
20190910_113657.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

That will look teeeeeeeerrrrrrr-rrrrrr-rrrrrr-ible irl.

Like someone has smeared straight up self tan in patches over heavily powdery highlighted areas.

(It looks bad enough on camera but irl.... Wow. Wur talking full on Ross from Friends in spray tan booth mishap, but on her face irl)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

sheusheu wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:31 am

I noticed this too just the past week she's been posting what on earth happened to her hair?! Not only just noticeably thinned out but it looks suddenly super dry and unhealthy. I still feel something is both psychologically and physically wrong with her. And I agree with the Cushings whomever posted it.
I am no doctor and don't wish any health issues upon anyone, I have def noticed that as well, it doesn't seem normal and then when I saw the IG stories of her hiking (which I was going to post but forgot to screenshot) I was more concerned. The picture that was posted here doesn't do the issues with her body justice, there's a side view where you can literally see that he torso is just a big ball with two mush skinnier legs and skinnier arms sticking out from underneath and the sides of her. Both the hair loss and odd body shape are typical of Cushing's. I'm not trying to say it is Cushing's for a fact but if it's not that, it's still a sign of her being extreamly unhealthy.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Jesus, that bronzer looks like it’s from a “I did my makeup terrible on purpose to see if my husband would notice” video.

Pleasecalmdown
Learner
Learner

Post by Pleasecalmdown »

Kristi is delusional about how she truly looks. Her hair looks like she has a total of 5 fried strands and that cut does nothing for her. She should’ve had the stylist add some extensions to make it look fuller.
Call me an ass but she could benefit from a little surgery after getting a proper diagnosis. I’m not saying redo her entire face and body but she needs something done. Her makeup is atrocious too btw..so busy trying to keep up with Sam.

jessbless
Learner
Learner

Post by jessbless »

Woof those bangs.. they look like they were cut by accident and need to grow out the middle part doesn’t help. She honestly looks worse than she has in a while

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:01 am
Okay, I wrote out a comment cause a fan posted the video on Reddit, but I think it might be a bit too 'mean' for them over there so I'll post it here:

I'm not tryna be a bitch, but apart from the small side fringe it's the exact same hair she's had got years now, all that changed is she got lazy and didn't trim it for a while, she's had a shoulder length curled bob for forever, that **is** her hairstyle anyway? I don't see how it's new hair, just an excuse for her to say 'look I did something mildly interesting let's talk about it for 20 minutes cause I need a topic to talk about for my next GRWM'

It is interesting though, it's getting downvoted and positive comments about her are also being downvoted... Is Reddit finally over her? Please be yes!

I don’t know about Reddit but it is the same haircut with some weird ass curtain bangs and a clickbait title.

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

sheusheu wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:31 am
brookenichole wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 am

And what on earth is this?? Watching that video we were cringing thinking she is making some sort of Halloween look then turned up the volume and it was a routine makeup look??? There are about 5 things wrong with this "bronzer" alone that I wont even go into. Were we the only ones cringing :? 20190910_113657.jpg
When she said how great the lighting was I almost died :rofl: :rofl:

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

She must have cut them herself trying for a blunt bang because no proper curtain bang are cut like that.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

I actually think her new hair is really cute. just not on her

Post by Guest »

Does it bother anyone else when people use makeup to create freckles? I’m not offended but it annoys me. They’re always cute to people that don’t have them. It’s like wearing fake glasses. Yes, how fun for you that you can take them off when you’re over it. At least krusti didn’t overdo it like a lot of people do.

Edit: jk she did :roll:

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

LK81 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:18 pm
plantgirl69 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:46 pm
LK81 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:21 pm
plantgirl69 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:51 pm
GoldChocobo wrote:

It’s called “Trash a Guru”, Boo. This is the place for meanness.

Meanwhile.....her vid just dropped, guys. Chit chat get ready with me...surprise surprise. She got a haircut. She looks like a lampshade.
Sure you can say what you want but imo going after someone for their weight or body shape is such a low blow.
That’s the point of the whole site. If you don’t agree with it, probably not the space for you.

I just came to say that that’s the ugliest fucking outfit. If you wear that to hike, you MUST be Kristi? That’s a lounge around the house when you’re cold and no ones gonna see you outfit. And her weight is a HUGE issue. She’s beyond obese. Why would she not want to look good, and feel good about herself? She knows she’s an ugly fat potato. It’s her problem that she’s too lazy to fix it. And she really has no right to get mad about people pointing it out. It’s straight facts and she’s the one putting herself in the public eye.
Get to the gym and stop eating so much Kristi... it literally is that simple. People always want to have some excuse but weight gain/loss is ALL about calories in vs calories out. NOTHING else. She CAN lose weight. She CAN feel good about herself. She NEEDS to make it happen. She’s literally on the path to eating herself to death.

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Hey everyone, I woke up and went to work 3 days in a row-can I get some congratulations. :rofl: :rofl:
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”