RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

Post by heatherrrrz »

I work part time at Lane Bryant after my full time job and I'm dying to get her in the store. We have some really cute things and she'd do well with someone from the store handing her things to try on. She can't dress herself well, she always wears the same exact outfits.

Nubbinsrito
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nubbinsrito »

LK81 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:09 pm
sophiuhh wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:52 pm
LK81 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:21 pm

So.....I live in SoCal and was actually at Disneyland the day after her because I have a pass. She’s SO INSECURE. It was at least low 80’s at the parks the day she wa there. She must have been sweating her ass off. It’s to hide the belly and hide the weight because she knew she’d be in pictures. She’s that person we all look at while at the parks and go “Isn’t she hot?” And the SAME MUSTARD ASS SWEATER. Buy some new clothes, Kristi!
Yeah, I figured it was to hide her bigger upper half, but if she's self concious there's better ways of covering up without looking so ridiculous, I mean she's dressed for summer on the bottom and winter
on top it's so odd because she's calling more attention to her upper half like that, I think.
Plus a fanny pack!
Crap! I too have a fanny pack! I'll wear it better tho...

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

She needs to shop in actual plus size stores as the clothes tend to be cut more flattering and more comfortable...as someone who's plus size, I'm so glad I started looking at plus size stores - not normal places with plus size extensions, as they tend to still cut stuff the same as regular lines just higher. There, she'll find the styles and cuts that will work with her, not against her

katethegratedcheese
Learner
Learner

Post by katethegratedcheese »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:37 pm
...as someone who's plus size, I'm so glad I started looking at plus size stores - not normal places with plus size extensions
SAME! 👖👗

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

They wanna build a cabin now y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Wow, she has reached peak laziness. “I don’t feel like putting in makeup, I just feel like chatting.” A few videos ago I said I was unsubbing, but I didn’t pull the trigger. I did today!

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

I'm still subbed for some unknown reason, but I haven't watched a video in so long. They're uninspired, lazy GRWM every single video

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

Hem848484 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:53 am
Wow, she has reached peak laziness. “I don’t feel like putting in makeup, I just feel like chatting.” A few videos ago I said I was unsubbing, but I didn’t pull the trigger. I did today!
But also she wants to build a cabin! Where is this motivation gonna come from, Kristi?

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

I just unsubbed too- shouldve done it a while ago even though I haven't been subbed too long. When I first saw her insta, I was so shocked to see so many creative looks. It's like she is capable but doesn't bother. Looking at her channel now you'd never know she had any skill.

I think it's common with many YouTubers to just not give a fuck bc it's such easy money. There's always $ coming in from past videos so they get paid even when they don't work. It also adds to the entitlement, especially when you get things for free like PR, and if you aren't on the list, you let your followers know putting the company in the hot seat bc why should you have spend your own money to buy makeup?

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

sophiuhh wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:52 pm
LK81 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:21 pm

So.....I live in SoCal and was actually at Disneyland the day after her because I have a pass. She’s SO INSECURE. It was at least low 80’s at the parks the day she wa there. She must have been sweating her ass off. It’s to hide the belly and hide the weight because she knew she’d be in pictures. She’s that person we all look at while at the parks and go “Isn’t she hot?” And the SAME MUSTARD ASS SWEATER. Buy some new clothes, Kristi!
Yeah, I figured it was to hide her bigger upper half, but if she's self concious there's better ways of covering up without looking so ridiculous, I mean she's dressed for summer on the bottom and winter
on top it's so odd because she's calling more attention to her upper half like that, I think.
yeah - hide behind someone else. I do it all the time :rofl:

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Can she please burn the hideous greenish yellow sweatshirt please! I hate it soo much! If she only going to wear sweatshirt and I am no one to judge on that I love me a sweatshirt, there are nice ones. Maybe with a pattern or print or ANYTHING else then just one horrible colour.

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

This bitch is so lazy her new video has no makeup in her. Just her talking to the camera. You aren’t a vlog channel! Where’s the “beauty”, Raw BEAUTY Kristi?

Shoulda_Left_It
Debater
Debater

Post by Shoulda_Left_It »

This video made me realize how borderline manic she is about everything. (When she made the video replicating Jaclyn’s closet your video), “Seeing that just made me realize how hard I want to work so I can live in a beautiful house and have a closet like that” - proceeds to basically stop being a beauty YouTuber worth a dime.
“We are going to remodel our rental house next door and vlog that whole process” - didn’t happen. “We’re going to move to Hawaii” - didn’t happen. “We’re going to buy land and build a house and ‘homestead’ - didn’t happen. “We’re going to build a cabin and homestead” - won’t happen.

jessbless
Learner
Learner

Post by jessbless »

Shoulda_Left_It wrote:This video made me realize how borderline manic she is about everything. (When she made the video replicating Jaclyn’s closet your video), “Seeing that just made me realize how hard I want to work so I can live in a beautiful house and have a closet like that” - proceeds to basically stop being a beauty YouTuber worth a dime.
“We are going to remodel our rental house next door and vlog that whole process” - didn’t happen. “We’re going to move to Hawaii” - didn’t happen. “We’re going to buy land and build a house and ‘homestead’ - didn’t happen. “We’re going to build a cabin and homestead” - won’t happen.
Yes, this!! My SIL is bipolar and this is her exact pattern of behavior. Literally never can finish anything she starts or says she’s going to start. Just bouncing from one exciting sounding thing to the next.

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Uhh...😬
Why does she look so weird in this picture? I'm guessing it's a filter but the proportions of her face look all off kilter, her nose is way too long, her eyes look way too big?? Weird

diesirae
Learner
Learner

Post by diesirae »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:52 pm

It’s Bonki’s favorite sweater!
Can you guys imagine sharing your life with someone who looks like that? And probably SMELLS like her? I highly doubt she washes that shirt every other day or so to get rid of the funky smell any piece of clothing would get when you wear it that regularly. I've lived alone for over several years now and I wouldn't even look like that FOR MYSELF, I don't even look like that when I have the flu?! And mind you, my standard is pretty "can't be bothered" I would say haha. For fucks sake, is this woman not capable of putting ANY effort into ANYTHING?

Also, I love how she's still pinned this Tweet: "Its SO bizarre to me that "outfit repeating" is considered bad or embarrassing.. you expect me to buy this beautiful shit and wear it ONCE?! No maam I'm gonna wear it until I hate it and it goes out of style"

Uuhhhmmm it's a BIG difference between outfit repeating and whatever the hell she's doing, living in her clothes until they fall apart. What is wrong with her????? :rofl:

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

oh my god she has gotten huge! I knew getting off and on keto would make her gain a lot of weight, didn't know it already had happened. I don't mind people being fat or plus size, my problem is she doesn't take care of herself. She honestly look like she has stop showering, wears the same highly unflattering clothes everyday. I mean comon, have some self respect and start at least pretending you care about how you look. I don't mean be an insta baddie, I am just saying shower, makeup and clean clothes. How can you be a beauty channel otherwise? Be a lazy slob channel then. Last video she couldn't even care enough to look decent on camera or do her makeup.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

I had no idea how big she really was until I just saw that pic. That old ratty sweater does her no favors

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Omg does she wear that sweater every day? Also those videos were cringe city

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

The difference is she's a public figure of sorts. I also work in the beauty industry and when I'm working I'm clean, presentable with hair and makeup done. When I'm off I look like a slob, but only my cats see that and they DGAF.
I'm not going to take someone seriously if they don't do that for themselves. Her job isn't hard & she is compensated well for little effort.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”