RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by Guest »

Her Voluminous waves hair video was nothing to brag about, does she really think her content will get her anywhere close to 600k or 1M?

RawEggOnLegs the before and after!!
Inspiring, let’s imitate this hairstyle.

ImageImage

Still notices the orange bronzer but ya know who cares!

dumbledore
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by dumbledore »

Looks like she batch filmed the last 3 videos on the same day. Ok if she did, but she could of at least changed her shirt between videos. She looks the same in all 3 thumbnails.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Peter Monn put up a video with his “2019 YouTube Predictions” and he said it’ll be the YEAR of RawBeautyKristi.... LOL. okay.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Why is her husband doing a giveaway of her stuff on his Instagram? Desperate for kristi's followers much?Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Post by Guest »

It’s probably RawEggs rejected PR makeup he’s trying to be a loyal caring partner like the other losers that hang off their influencer wives.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

why does bronzer oxidize so bad on her?

that hair video reminded me of a chunky Tiffany D.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

buttaface561 wrote:why does bronzer oxidize so bad on her?

that hair video reminded me of a chunky Tiffany D.
My theory is she's not as warm toned as she thinks; a more neutral leaning taupe shade would be more flattering. Also skin acidity can contribute to oxidization.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Eraserhead2702
Learner
Learner

Post by Eraserhead2702 »

Wtf with those bathtub videos who the hell wants to see that???

arisu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arisu »

now, if there's one video that i'd never EVER want to see from her, it's a bathtub video.

kreyke
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kreyke »

something that really annoyed me in her new q and a (enough that im making a rant post on it) is when shes says people who hate cats need to re-evaluate their lives. like, im sorry but being around a cat could literally kill me because my cat allergy is so bad so no, im not gonna re-evaluate anything. its just such an ignorant statement and gives of childish vibes of "well if i like it everyone should and anyone who doesnt is stupid!" you know whats stupid? how i cant even hang out with some of my friends because the cat hair on their clothes is enough to make me start wheezing. ill stick with my dog, k thanks

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

kreyke wrote:something that really annoyed me in her new q and a (enough that im making a rant post on it) is when shes says people who hate cats need to re-evaluate their lives. like, im sorry but being around a cat could literally kill me because my cat allergy is so bad so no, im not gonna re-evaluate anything. its just such an ignorant statement and gives of childish vibes of "well if i like it everyone should and anyone who doesnt is stupid!" you know whats stupid? how i cant even hang out with some of my friends because the cat hair on their clothes is enough to make me start wheezing. ill stick with my dog, k thanks
Okay well, go off then.

That wasn't what I got at all lol
Most people prefer dogs and hate cats irrationally for no real reason other than they haven't spent any time with cats and don't know how to relate to them. That's what Krusti was talking about. The prejudice against cats.

Furthermore, being deathly allergic to cats is so, so rare. I'm allergic to both cats and dogs, have asthma and I live with both full time, and I'm absolutely fine, I just take antihistamines, so if you have to avoid people cause of a couple cat hairs you've got some serious issues, though I'm not sure they're all cat related...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

this.on wrote:
kreyke wrote:something that really annoyed me in her new q and a (enough that im making a rant post on it) is when shes says people who hate cats need to re-evaluate their lives. like, im sorry but being around a cat could literally kill me because my cat allergy is so bad so no, im not gonna re-evaluate anything. its just such an ignorant statement and gives of childish vibes of "well if i like it everyone should and anyone who doesnt is stupid!" you know whats stupid? how i cant even hang out with some of my friends because the cat hair on their clothes is enough to make me start wheezing. ill stick with my dog, k thanks
Okay well, go off then.

That wasn't what I got at all lol
Most people prefer dogs and hate cats irrationally for no real reason other than they haven't spent any time with cats and don't know how to relate to them. That's what Krusti was talking about. The prejudice against cats.

Furthermore, being deathly allergic to cats is so, so rare. I'm allergic to both cats and dogs, have asthma and I live with both full time, and I'm absolutely fine, I just take antihistamines, so if you have to avoid people cause of a couple cat hairs you've got some serious issues, though I'm not sure they're all cat related...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
yeah she definitely wasn't talking about people who are allergic to cats; she was talking about people (like me tbh) who say they don't like cats. I am tired of people being like "you're emotionally stunted if you don't like cats," but it's whatever.

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

Is it ever okay to film while nude in the bath? So gross. She is hard to look at.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Sometimes i read the comments on her husband's Instagram and just cringe.ImageImageImageImage
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

InTheZone
Talker
Talker

Post by InTheZone »

Haven't watched her in a while as I get sick of the excuses and the same tornado shaped eyeshadow look.

Is she still talking and trying to look like Sam Rav?

Post by Guest »

GoldChocobo wrote:Sometimes i read the comments on her husband's Instagram and just cringe.ImageImageImageImage
LMAO! That’s hilariously embarrassing!

Post by Guest »

InTheZone wrote:Haven't watched her in a while as I get sick of the excuses and the same tornado shaped eyeshadow look.

Is she still talking and trying to look like Sam Rav?
Yes...but I mean she can’t even try to look like Sam or anyone with her eggness!

And lately she’s been “unmotivated” so even her content is raw boring kristi.

Post by Guest »

Sorry DP...

She is still hoping for 1M and with her content only blinded ppl will be subscribing!

Her very proud year of GRU-ness, her fupa shadow and showcasing her lingerie!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Can't unsee that....blarg

bohobirdy
Learner
Learner

Post by bohobirdy »

rva1 wrote:
Patsy_Ramsey wrote:Is it ever okay to film while nude in the bath? So gross. She is hard to look at.
SHE'S NAKED?!?!!?!?!? Omg I thought she'd at least be wearing a bathing suit like last time. After the last one I couldn't force myself to watch this one. I don't want to see ANYONE in a bathtub soaking in their own filth much less RBK. There is zero appeal to a video like that, I really don't get it. How does it have 100k views!?!
just gonna leave this right here...
kathy-bates-hot-tub-about-schmidt-820x300.jpg
(sorry kathy bates)

p.s. - not fat shaming Kristi, I think she looks fine and I could also stand to slim down, but I am totally shaming her for filming herself naked in the bathtub. I think only Julia Roberts a la Pretty Woman can pull that off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”