RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

PenelopeJones
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by PenelopeJones »

I find the world of YTers and influencers so strange and fascinating. I’m not surprised Kristi took to her IG stories to cry about Snickers. She’s built her career and livelihood around being on camera and sharing things so to her, this is just another thing. I don’t think these people know where to blur the line between things they should or shouldn’t do / level of professionalism displayed in front of their subscribers. I’m guessing she wanted the support from her followers in her time of crisis but I also agree with whoever said that it might be triggering to some people.

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

Disney princess lmao. I stand by my statement that there were NO TEARS THERE. Listen, I'm the biggest animal lover. My friends and family constantly make fun of me for being so obsessed with my dog. I don't doubt that she IS devastated. Obviously, I would be too. My only point is that she's constantly seeking attention. I would never post those on IG personally. I feel awful for her sure. Let's not blow it all out of proportion, nobody is happy that her cat is dead. Good grief.

To Disney princess, I think you're a better suit for the BGC subreddit with the other women who like to crawl up Kristi's eggy ass.

Atinylittledinosaur
Talker
Talker

Post by Atinylittledinosaur »

Have to agree with you guys, obviously she's devastated. It's never easy losing a pet, I've been there three times myseof and it's heartbreaking, but she could have waited until she had calmed down before posting online. There must be something wrong if her first instinct is to record herself crying for a bunch of strangers to see. Definite attention seeking behaviour.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

That poor animal. Being kept alive for selfish reasons. I had to take my own MOTHER off of life support to end her suffering so if one of my babies ( cats) was ailing I would do the same. You have to love them enough to let them go. It sucks, but no creature should suffer.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

sun_and_stars wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 am
hi! i’m a long time lurker and first time posting here, but the whole cat situation has pushed me to saying something

what. the. fuck.

i adore animals (like love them more than people, vegan, animal activists weirdo extent😂) my heart bleeds for that cat, at the first sign of any pain it’s selfish not to put it down! knowing my pet was in pain no amount of IV drips and medicine would convince me, keeping it alive is just cruel! she kept that poor cat alive for way too long, it wasn’t living any sort of ‘life’ it made me rage seeing her post the poor thing all curled up, unable to breath or even open it’s eyes or move like
congrats Krusty you’re practically torturing your cat and gave it a miserable last few weeks of life, well done👍🏼

i lost one of my family dogs recently and i was distraught, ugly sobbing, the lot, never would i think ‘you know what i’m going to do? whip my phone out and record myself uncontrollably crying to get sympathy’ the girls seriously fucked up and it’s made me so angry
Exactly. It’s horribly sad. But the desperate need for attention regardless of the situation is just bizarre.

And if hell exists there’s a special place for those who let animals suffer.
Last edited by StuckInThe90s on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atinylittledinosaur
Talker
Talker

Post by Atinylittledinosaur »

Apparently she didn't get enough sympathy as she's uploaded a 30 minute long video about it :roll: . I wonder if it's monetised.

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

Atinylittledinosaur wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:06 pm
Apparently she didn't get enough sympathy as she's uploaded a 30 minute long video about it :roll: . I wonder if it's monetised.
I opened it in incognito and I saw an ad at the end so... does that mean yes?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

That 30 minute dead cat video was so EXTRA. Like I get it, I have a dog and would be devastated if my dog died. But at the end of the day...it's a cat. You would've thought that her husband died and her house caught on fire by the drama in that vid. It's so attention-seeking and the sympathy comments feed into her whole victim mentality and her incessant complaining. She could've just made an instagram post with a nice caption in remembrance of her cat, not a half hour long emotional spiral vid on the internet.... :roll:

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Yeah the fact she keeps making videos and posts about it right away really cheapens what is a fucked up situation. It just gives me a weird vibe... her milking and exaggerating her health issues also ping w that. Kristi Rose Blanchard anyone?

MakeupLuna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MakeupLuna »

Hooo chile. Had to click off her YT video. The moment she knew that cat was suffering, was the moment she should have thought, “maybe it’s time to let her go, so she won’t be in anymore pain.” Not, give her meds so she could get an appetite and prolong her life so SHE wouldn’t have to be without the cat. My mom passed away in January of this year from cancer. She was on life support for 4 days before we agreed to have the breathing tube removed so she could have a dignified death. It would have been sooner, but my brother wasn’t ready to let go. He still had hope, even though the doctors kept telling us her body was failing, and she could pass at any moment. The most humane thing that anyone can do for a being, is let them have a dignified death when they are suffering like that. I miss my mom every day, but I’d rather miss her, than have her here suffering. And she suffered, more than she let anyone know. Now she’s at peace. Krusty should have put the cat first, instead of her own selfishness. I get that the cat was a link to her mom, but that cat was suffering. Enough was enough.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

If she would have disappear from social media through the whole process of putting her cat down and THEN come up with this video, maybe I would have some sympathy for towards her attitude. But she milked i as far as she could! An then have the nerve to demand her followers not to give her more condolences because she will burst to tears... :roll:
Ok, Krusti, whatever you wish. Please only post your condolences on said video and ig post, not further.
She talks about her 22 YEAR OLD CAT willing to live and her fighting for it, as if it was a 4 yo cat. Poor thing was already gone months ago and she still went to Hawaii with Tarte.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

MissDelusional wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:42 pm
That poor animal. Being kept alive for selfish reasons. I had to take my own MOTHER off of life support to end her suffering so if one of my babies ( cats) was ailing I would do the same. You have to love them enough to let them go. It sucks, but no creature should suffer.
That’s rough, MD. I’m so sorry you had to go through that.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Delet This wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:51 pm
Yeah the fact she keeps making videos and posts about it right away really cheapens what is a fucked up situation. It just gives me a weird vibe... her milking and exaggerating her health issues also ping w that. Kristi Rose Blanchard anyone?
“Kristi Rose Blanchard”

Biiiiiiitch, I’m dead. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

I mean, I'm sad for her. It's not easy to lose a pet especially one you've had so long but at 22, blind and with severe arthritis on top of kidney issues that cat was probably in pain almost all of the time. If an animal becomes round the clock care and can't do much for itself anymore it's probably better to let them go than make them struggle along for so long.

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

WOW! I missed the ig stories about her cat, but just saw her latest YouTube video. That is SO STRANGE to me!!!! I recently had a sick pet and I completely pulled back from social media. I cried to my parents and my sister and texted with two very close friends. I'm sorry but I think that is how most well-adjusted people respond to sad situations. The only reasons I can come up with for posting crying videos to social media are 1) to get attention 2) to make money (she cannot be that hard up for cash, we all saw how stuffed her beauty room is with free makeup) or 3) because she actually relies on her followers for emotional support. And if that's the case...that's not great. She needs IRL friends.

One more thing, it struck me as really weird that she kept getting new cats into the house when Snickers was so ill. I've never understood that impulse. Like people who have an older sick dog and buy a new puppy WHILE THE OLDER SICK DOG IS STILL THERE. It just seems so cruel and wrong to me. Like, "You're old and not fun anymore. Meet your replacement."

Idk, maybe just me. Maybe I'm not being generous enough and Kristi is responding in a totally healthy way? But based on the comments here I'm not alone thinking her response to this situation from the time Snickers was diagnosed with kidney failure has been really unhealthy.

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

Atinylittledinosaur wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:15 am
Have to agree with you guys, obviously she's devastated. It's never easy losing a pet, I've been there three times myseof and it's heartbreaking, but she could have waited until she had calmed down before posting online. There must be something wrong if her first instinct is to record herself crying for a bunch of strangers to see. Definite attention seeking behaviour.
I know damn well when my dog goes (hopefully not for another 3-4 years) I'm calling out of work and not speaking to anyone for a while. I absolutely do not understand why she would choose to record herself during such a devastating moment such as losing a pet other than for the attention. While emotional support is important that's something you seek from family and close friends, not your followers on social media. These influencers are so damn codependent it makes me sick.

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

scamlifeguru wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:40 am
WOW! I missed the ig stories about her cat, but just saw her latest YouTube video. That is SO STRANGE to me!!!! I recently had a sick pet and I completely pulled back from social media. I cried to my parents and my sister and texted with two very close friends. I'm sorry but I think that is how most well-adjusted people respond to sad situations. The only reasons I can come up with for posting crying videos to social media are 1) to get attention 2) to make money (she cannot be that hard up for cash, we all saw how stuffed her beauty room is with free makeup) or 3) because she actually relies on her followers for emotional support. And if that's the case...that's not great. She needs IRL friends.

One more thing, it struck me as really weird that she kept getting new cats into the house when Snickers was so ill. I've never understood that impulse. Like people who have an older sick dog and buy a new puppy WHILE THE OLDER SICK DOG IS STILL THERE. It just seems so cruel and wrong to me. Like, "You're old and not fun anymore. Meet your replacement."

Idk, maybe just me. Maybe I'm not being generous enough and Kristi is responding in a totally healthy way? But based on the comments here I'm not alone thinking her response to this situation from the time Snickers was diagnosed with kidney failure has been really unhealthy.
I joke that I'm going to need a puppy on standby when my dog goes. He's 12 so he's got several more years in him but he is at an age where I think more about losing him than I did when he was 5. To me it's not so much "Here's your replacement" but more of I'm going to need comfort and distraction from how upset I'm going to be because he's gone now.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

9 hours ago and she’s still crying on IG. She actually referred to herself as “RawCryingKristi” so thanks for the new thread name suggestion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

PiinkFart wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 am

9 hours ago and she’s still crying on IG. She actually referred to herself as “RawCryingKristi” so thanks for the new thread name suggestion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So sorry for all the back to back posts but attention seeking behavior like this just pisses me off so much. I have a coworker who constantly needs attention and validation (which she blames on mental illness but really it's because she's an immature brat). If she put this much effort into her channel or bettering her eating habits she would have fewer reasons to bitch and cry. However that also requires patience and these emotional vampires need their fix instantly.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

After watching her youtube story, I fully believe she should have put the cat down way earlier than Friday. She wasn't doing well and was obviously suffering without voicing it. I love my dog, she had a tumor last year that we had removed but the first question my parents asked was how was her quality of life going to be with this disease. They said luckily that if they removed the tumor, while it has a chance of coming back she should live a normal life. First sign of things going wrong, she's going back to the vets and we'll decide what to do from there but I'm not letting her suffer for 8 months.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”