Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawKetoCheater - RawBeautyKristi Part 3

Post by ShallowBay »

She spent the day with Marie from bitsandclips and ate pizza
I'm sure it was keto pizza.
Cause you KNOW she would NEVER cheat on her keto.

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

nestingdoll wrote:Ever since reading on here that she constantly looks at her monitor, it is all I see. Every couple of seconds she looks down at it. I watched one of her and Sam’s collab videos and she constantly was looking up at the monitor as Sam’s is in a different location. It makes me feel like she’s talking to herself and not the camera/audience. I know the monitor is helpful for quality purposes and of course i’ve seen other gurus looking at theirs too, but hers is just constant. Plus adding in those creepy stare downs at the monitor and the fake smile and lip pouts she does after putting on blush, it is just too much.

Also—I don’t know if it is her new lighting setup or her attempt at being “dewy” but in her most recent video (I think someone posted an instagram shot from the video a couple posts ago) her nose, lower cheeks and mouth looked so greasy and horrible. I can’t get over how bad that area looked.
This drives me crazy. On IG stories she looks at herself instead of the camera too. Once you notice it there's no going back.

yhorm sanchez
Debater
Debater

Post by yhorm sanchez »

Why this bitch always eating her fingers it pisses me off

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”