GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Locked
lillemy01
Informer
Informer
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:13 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by lillemy01 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:32 am

PandaEyeLook wrote:
lillemy01 wrote: And to you people thinking keto is harming your body that is just plain not true
Read what everyone's been saying: keto is wonderful, works and helps but you can't cheat. Literally anyone who mentioned harmful effects of keto only said that in connection with the fact of constant cheat days, when Krusti basically dumps her body first with high fat and then high carbs after couple of days. That's goldmine for insulin resistance building and cholesterol piling up in blood. Nothing bad about high fat/high protein diet or even high carb diet, but both on their own, not together.
Yes there I 100%agree! I also know it’s quite difficult in the beginning where you are used to these foods. Now so many years later I rather crave meat and fat then pasta and sort of dough like foods. But it took a long time years almost. The problem if you don’t do it continuously then you are not doing keto. Then you actually eat a high fat high carb diet wich is extremely dangerous!

Eraserhead2702
Learner
Learner
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by Eraserhead2702 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:30 am

why does she try to make herself so unattractive on purpose? I don’t get it , i know that she feels comfortable with her husband but dang! She is so off putting.

User avatar
PiinkFart
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 1061 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by PiinkFart » Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 am

Her current instastory is fucking INSUFFERABLE!!!

She’s whining about sugar alcohols and showing her pecan chocolate from atkins and blaming it on malitol and some other chemical. Then her last snap is her saying UGHH IM IN SO MUCH PAIN my stomach feels like a balloon OMGG OWWWWWW :’(

I can’t stand her holy shit

(Please don’t get into keto talk if you reply bc I skip reading on all of them lol <3)
:love2: Graduated from the University of Shit Talk. :love2:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4426
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:54 pm
Has thanked: 1193 times
Been thanked: 1430 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by MissDelusional » Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 am

She's such an idiot; those chemicals have laxative effects in large quantities.
Image

dramallama
Learner
Learner
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by dramallama » Tue May 22, 2018 9:38 am

She may as well eat a Snickers, malitol is almost as bad as sugar for someone on keto. She's cheating even when she thinks she's not cheating. And yeah, it'll make you shit your brains out.

User avatar
hellyeah
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 8510
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:06 am
Has thanked: 573 times
Been thanked: 1205 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by hellyeah » Tue May 22, 2018 9:51 am

Can she not make her own “treats”? Ones that do not contain a lot of those ingredients. I have seen super easy treats to make that contain like 3 ingredients. She couldn’t even pronounce that super long word that started with a F and needed it’s own line because it had every letter of the alphabet in it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skankernity
Learner
Learner
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by skankernity » Tue May 22, 2018 10:55 am

Whipped heavy cream with cocoa powder and almond butter and then partially frozen was an amazing keto treat. I used to eat that on gym days for dessert


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sibbie
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:17 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by sibbie » Tue May 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Lol Sam makes it seem like literally all Kristi and her husband did the entire trip was cheat on their diet. Sam is such a Regina George friend.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you think Krusty realizes she's the DUFF?

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:43 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by makeup_wine_repeat » Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Sam says in her engagement video that everyone else had to be persuaded by Matt to make it to the trip (since people have lives you know) and Kristy just jumped on it right away. LMAO! I would definitely change my mind and be there of I knew my friend was getting engaged, like the rest of them, but way to not have a life Kristy!

User avatar
PiinkFart
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 1061 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by PiinkFart » Tue May 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Image

I feel like this is their life. Sitting on the couch doing nothing, taking pictures of their cat, and eating.
:love2: Graduated from the University of Shit Talk. :love2:

User avatar
Dumpty Humpty
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:02 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by Dumpty Humpty » Tue May 22, 2018 7:59 pm

In Sam’s proposal story she mentioned Kristi one time. She even said her and the other girls went to the store and left Kristi’s name out. Guessing Kristi was in bed with Cheetos and a headache.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 3677 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by AppleBlossom » Wed May 23, 2018 4:09 am

hellyeah wrote:Can she not make her own “treats”? Ones that do not contain a lot of those ingredients. I have seen super easy treats to make that contain like 3 ingredients. She couldn’t even pronounce that super long word that started with a F and needed it’s own line because it had every letter of the alphabet in it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's probably too lazy to make her own treats.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 3677 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by AppleBlossom » Wed May 23, 2018 4:41 am

GoldChocobo wrote:Personally I'm just waiting for the day she gets gastric bypass because she has "tried everything and nothing works".

Her husband is really starting to feel himself.... his Instagram posts are all him eye fucking the camera for the perfect selfie.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Oh lawd! I've thought he was feeling himself more and more in Kristi's videos, but I never checked out his IG until now. Wow. LOL I bet he gets girls sliding in his DMs.

User avatar
PiinkFart
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 1061 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by PiinkFart » Thu May 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Image

Ok first of all, this negative space liner looks fucked up? It looks like she left product in the space and I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be that until she said it on her story. It just looks like she put colours wherever she wanted and is calling it a look. It’s not a look.

Image

So the story with her ring is that her original wedding ring broke, and instead of getting it fixed at the jewelry store she was ‘too lazy’ so she went out and bought a new one until she decides to take her old one to get fixed. No, it’s not a real diamond.

1. Why would you want to wear a wedding ring that wasn’t the one you got married with, and pick your own out?

2. If you really need to pick your own out, why would you get one that is so obviously fake and looks like she got it at Claire’s? No shit it isn’t a real diamond, Kristi. It looks ridiculous on her tiny baby hands. Get off your ass and get your actual ring fixed! Wtf.
:love2: Graduated from the University of Shit Talk. :love2:

User avatar
hellyeah
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 8510
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:06 am
Has thanked: 573 times
Been thanked: 1205 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by hellyeah » Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm

PiinkFart wrote:Image

Ok first of all, this negative space liner looks fucked up? It looks like she left product in the space and I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be that until she said it on her story. It just looks like she put colours wherever she wanted and is calling it a look. It’s not a look.

Image

So the story with her ring is that her original wedding ring broke, and instead of getting it fixed at the jewelry store she was ‘too lazy’ so she went out and bought a new one until she decides to take her old one to get fixed. No, it’s not a real diamond.

1. Why would you want to wear a wedding ring that wasn’t the one you got married with, and pick your own out?

2. If you really need to pick your own out, why would you get one that is so obviously fake and looks like she got it at Claire’s? No shit it isn’t a real diamond, Kristi. It looks ridiculous on her tiny baby hands. Get off your ass and get your actual ring fixed! Wtf.
She wants a ring like her idol Jaclyn. Why not just get it fixed. She seriously is the laziest person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1213
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by PearlescentPink » Thu May 24, 2018 5:57 pm

hellyeah wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:Image

Ok first of all, this negative space liner looks fucked up? It looks like she left product in the space and I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be that until she said it on her story. It just looks like she put colours wherever she wanted and is calling it a look. It’s not a look.

Image

So the story with her ring is that her original wedding ring broke, and instead of getting it fixed at the jewelry store she was ‘too lazy’ so she went out and bought a new one until she decides to take her old one to get fixed. No, it’s not a real diamond.

1. Why would you want to wear a wedding ring that wasn’t the one you got married with, and pick your own out?

2. If you really need to pick your own out, why would you get one that is so obviously fake and looks like she got it at Claire’s? No shit it isn’t a real diamond, Kristi. It looks ridiculous on her tiny baby hands. Get off your ass and get your actual ring fixed! Wtf.
She wants a ring like her idol Jaclyn. Why not just get it fixed. She seriously is the laziest person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jaclyn’s could be up for sale soon, so she may get her wish!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

User avatar
ribs
Learner
Learner
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by ribs » Thu May 24, 2018 6:04 pm

Good god, I never watched her IG stories until yesterday, and whatever angle she tries to pull makes her face look fucked. Like, Quasimodo type fucked. She looked BAD in all of those video snaps.

edit: I just checked today's stories and she looks... Fine. Not like Quasimodo. It MUST have been that god awful eye look making her whole face look crooked.

User avatar
FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 2933 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by FlamesOfRebirth » Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Why would someone want a ring different from the one on their wedding day? So what it's not a real diamond, it's about the meaning of it. A marriage is much more than a ring.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Image

NotaMUA
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by NotaMUA » Fri May 25, 2018 12:58 am

I JUST found/ watched my first few videos ever seen of Samantha Rahvendahl (sp), and I have only one question, to which I feel I MUST GET AN ANSWER or I MIGHT. Just. Die!!!! Question: Is she trying to sound like Kristi, or did Kristi copy and become her?????? I feel like it's going to kill me if the answer is that she is trying to emulate Gru/ krusty. I just HAVE TO KNOW GUYS!!! Please help, lol!!!

User avatar
Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by Lil_Toast3r » Fri May 25, 2018 1:07 am

^ It's been established that Kristi wants to wear Samantha's skin. It's creepy. She goes to her same hairdresser and even takes on Candian-isms from time to time, eg: using the word"eh" for no reason. There's probably more...

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

NotaMUA
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by NotaMUA » Fri May 25, 2018 1:32 am

Ugh, great! So that means the funny ways Kristi says things and her unusual witticisms are SAMANTHA'S?? And since I found Sam AFTER KRUSTY, I'll undoubtedly always "hear" Kristi's "voice" when Sam talks. Great...

User avatar
Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by Lil_Toast3r » Fri May 25, 2018 1:55 am

^ Oh yeah, there's no doubt that a big part of her YT "persona" is a Samantha Ravndahl rip off.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

NotaMUA
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by NotaMUA » Fri May 25, 2018 2:40 am

Ok guys, so i'm dying a thousand deaths as we speak bc I have now watched a few other videos of Sam's (might I add that she's quite a better artist than Gru as well), and I came upon the BF buys my makeup vlog...um, :roll: KRUSTY HAS THE SAME COUCH AS SAM :roll: ...I feel oh so gypped... all this time I've been watching Gru, when I could have been watching the REAL deal, the person Gru was impostering (is that a word?? It is 330am, lol)...EMULATING... that was the word. Anyway, man do I feel ripped off!

Btw, not that it matters in any possible way, but I'm a night shiftRN, so sadly, these are my awake hours... hence my amazing use of time here on GG!! :love2: :love2: :love2:

User avatar
Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by Lil_Toast3r » Fri May 25, 2018 7:32 am

She was doing a similiar thing w/ Thaataylaa (idk how to spell her stupid handle) as they both live in Washington. I saw an old vlog where they met up at like TJMax/homegoods or something ... And Kristi wanted to "emulate" Taylor's aesthetic, aka wooden accent pieces and white . Taylor actually helped her pick out like a wooden side table and some other junk. This woman does not have an original bone in her misshapen body.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

User avatar
Hem848484
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:13 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by Hem848484 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:12 am

I love sam! She actually went to makeup school and has tons of useful knowledge. She is naturally relatable in the way that kristi TRIES to be.

Locked

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”