GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by PiinkFart »

I feel like this is their life. Sitting on the couch doing nothing, taking pictures of their cat, and eating.

Dumpty Humpty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dumpty Humpty »

In Sam’s proposal story she mentioned Kristi one time. She even said her and the other girls went to the store and left Kristi’s name out. Guessing Kristi was in bed with Cheetos and a headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

hellyeah wrote:Can she not make her own “treats”? Ones that do not contain a lot of those ingredients. I have seen super easy treats to make that contain like 3 ingredients. She couldn’t even pronounce that super long word that started with a F and needed it’s own line because it had every letter of the alphabet in it.

She's probably too lazy to make her own treats.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

GoldChocobo wrote:Personally I'm just waiting for the day she gets gastric bypass because she has "tried everything and nothing works".

Her husband is really starting to feel himself.... his Instagram posts are all him eye fucking the camera for the perfect selfie.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Oh lawd! I've thought he was feeling himself more and more in Kristi's videos, but I never checked out his IG until now. Wow. LOL I bet he gets girls sliding in his DMs.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Ok first of all, this negative space liner looks fucked up? It looks like she left product in the space and I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be that until she said it on her story. It just looks like she put colours wherever she wanted and is calling it a look. It’s not a look.

So the story with her ring is that her original wedding ring broke, and instead of getting it fixed at the jewelry store she was ‘too lazy’ so she went out and bought a new one until she decides to take her old one to get fixed. No, it’s not a real diamond.

1. Why would you want to wear a wedding ring that wasn’t the one you got married with, and pick your own out?

2. If you really need to pick your own out, why would you get one that is so obviously fake and looks like she got it at Claire’s? No shit it isn’t a real diamond, Kristi. It looks ridiculous on her tiny baby hands. Get off your ass and get your actual ring fixed! Wtf.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

PiinkFart wrote:Image

Ok first of all, this negative space liner looks fucked up? It looks like she left product in the space and I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be that until she said it on her story. It just looks like she put colours wherever she wanted and is calling it a look. It’s not a look.

So the story with her ring is that her original wedding ring broke, and instead of getting it fixed at the jewelry store she was ‘too lazy’ so she went out and bought a new one until she decides to take her old one to get fixed. No, it’s not a real diamond.

1. Why would you want to wear a wedding ring that wasn’t the one you got married with, and pick your own out?

2. If you really need to pick your own out, why would you get one that is so obviously fake and looks like she got it at Claire’s? No shit it isn’t a real diamond, Kristi. It looks ridiculous on her tiny baby hands. Get off your ass and get your actual ring fixed! Wtf.
She wants a ring like her idol Jaclyn. Why not just get it fixed. She seriously is the laziest person.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

hellyeah wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:Image

She wants a ring like her idol Jaclyn. Why not just get it fixed. She seriously is the laziest person.

Jaclyn’s could be up for sale soon, so she may get her wish!

Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

ribs
Learner
Learner

Post by ribs »

Good god, I never watched her IG stories until yesterday, and whatever angle she tries to pull makes her face look fucked. Like, Quasimodo type fucked. She looked BAD in all of those video snaps.

edit: I just checked today's stories and she looks... Fine. Not like Quasimodo. It MUST have been that god awful eye look making her whole face look crooked.

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Why would someone want a ring different from the one on their wedding day? So what it's not a real diamond, it's about the meaning of it. A marriage is much more than a ring.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

NotaMUA
Learner
Learner

Post by NotaMUA »

I JUST found/ watched my first few videos ever seen of Samantha Rahvendahl (sp), and I have only one question, to which I feel I MUST GET AN ANSWER or I MIGHT. Just. Die!!!! Question: Is she trying to sound like Kristi, or did Kristi copy and become her?????? I feel like it's going to kill me if the answer is that she is trying to emulate Gru/ krusty. I just HAVE TO KNOW GUYS!!! Please help, lol!!!

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

^ It's been established that Kristi wants to wear Samantha's skin. It's creepy. She goes to her same hairdresser and even takes on Candian-isms from time to time, eg: using the word"eh" for no reason. There's probably more...

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

NotaMUA
Learner
Learner

Post by NotaMUA »

Ugh, great! So that means the funny ways Kristi says things and her unusual witticisms are SAMANTHA'S?? And since I found Sam AFTER KRUSTY, I'll undoubtedly always "hear" Kristi's "voice" when Sam talks. Great...

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

^ Oh yeah, there's no doubt that a big part of her YT "persona" is a Samantha Ravndahl rip off.

NotaMUA
Learner
Learner

Post by NotaMUA »

Ok guys, so i'm dying a thousand deaths as we speak bc I have now watched a few other videos of Sam's (might I add that she's quite a better artist than Gru as well), and I came upon the BF buys my makeup vlog...um, :roll: KRUSTY HAS THE SAME COUCH AS SAM :roll: ...I feel oh so gypped... all this time I've been watching Gru, when I could have been watching the REAL deal, the person Gru was impostering (is that a word?? It is 330am, lol)...EMULATING... that was the word. Anyway, man do I feel ripped off!

Btw, not that it matters in any possible way, but I'm a night shiftRN, so sadly, these are my awake hours... hence my amazing use of time here on GG!! :love2: :love2: :love2:

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

She was doing a similiar thing w/ Thaataylaa (idk how to spell her stupid handle) as they both live in Washington. I saw an old vlog where they met up at like TJMax/homegoods or something ... And Kristi wanted to "emulate" Taylor's aesthetic, aka wooden accent pieces and white . Taylor actually helped her pick out like a wooden side table and some other junk. This woman does not have an original bone in her misshapen body.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

I love sam! She actually went to makeup school and has tons of useful knowledge. She is naturally relatable in the way that kristi TRIES to be.

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

burnt_toast1 wrote:This woman does not have an original bone in her misshapen body.
I died :rofl: :rofl:

AnnaG
Debater
Debater

Post by AnnaG »

Oh wow. Just watched Sam for the first time and it's creepy. swfing much? :D

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

laboricua wrote:
burnt_toast1 wrote:This woman does not have an original bone in her misshapen body.
I died :rofl: :rofl:
Mu husband calls the shape a "half sucked milk dud"

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by PiinkFart »

She literally does NOTHING all day. She films a video once in a while but other than that she’s looking homeless and sitting around with her husband. She’s the american version of Piinksparkles.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”