Post by CrackSpidersBish »

Haha! she must be doing her boyfriend's nut

Oldsmokey
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Raw Busted Krusty the Pregnant Penguin - Part 7

Post by Oldsmokey »

So, a sponsored IG post about haircare products, and then an IG story with a link to her sponsored IG post.

I suppose I'd find the time to wash my hair if someone was paying me too

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

As if she is on insta stories already banging on about how much easier things are for her now that her baby is older... it wasn’t that long ago that she was in the thick of so-called PPD and now she’s fine??? Almost like when the self-diagnosed PPD stopped garnering sympathy because it was so obviously fake (cough sponsored PPD content cough) she decided to get on stories and be all sunshine and rainbows just to stop people turning against her. It’s so fucking false it makes me RAGE. PPD doesn’t work like that... she’s so fucking phoney and has NO SHAME

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Done Stanning wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:16 pm
As if she is on insta stories already banging on about how much easier things are for her now that her baby is older... it wasn’t that long ago that she was in the thick of so-called PPD and now she’s fine??? Almost like when the self-diagnosed PPD stopped garnering sympathy because it was so obviously fake (cough sponsored PPD content cough) she decided to get on stories and be all sunshine and rainbows just to stop people turning against her. It’s so fucking false it makes me RAGE. PPD doesn’t work like that... she’s so fucking phoney and has NO SHAME
I don't follow Krusty so this is...gross? I was diagnosed with PPD when my son was 8 months old. The suffering that went on before I was thankfully, finally diagnosed cannot be described. I am thankful to this day (my son is 15 now) that I had an OB/gyno who saw what was happening and finally referred me to someone who could help me. Around the same time Brooke Shields had released a book about her PPD experience, which normalized it a lot for the time. Anyway, having gone through it I am grossed out that Krusty would try to make hay from self-diagnosed PPD that may or may not exist.

SanSofVei
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SanSofVei »

Watching her Q & A and:
- she has SEVERE health issues right now
- mom guilt is sooo intense
- won't accept help (but she complained before that she has no help?)
- no one has been allowed to hold the baby, outside of the two of them and even leaving him with Zach is CRIPPLING

I'm only 15 minutes in 🤦🏻‍♀️

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RawBeautyKristi #7?

Post by qwerty888 »

Well, figured I'd start this thread since the last one went kaput. :)

padelica
Learner
Learner

Re: RawBeautyKristi #7?

Post by padelica »

I don't even know why I watch her any more. I don't care about her nervous breakdowns (I have mine, thank you very much), her over-dramatizing everything and making an issue out of every stupid thing.
In this last video she talks to idiots who ask her to film her baby and she needs to explain why she wouldn't?! I mean, with all the stalking, child abuse, sick idiots out there, OF COURSE you won't put your child online when you have one of the biggest platforms in beauty community! Keep him miles away from the camera! It's your child!
And how will she ever tell her boy Santa isn't real... I mean. I can't. Santa is a character from a Coca Cola commercial, why would you tell him he's real in the first place?
I like to see some make up review here and there, which Tinted Moisturizer, Bronzer or Eyeliner is good for example, is it too much to ask...?

Since she deleted my comment on her channel, now she can read it here.
And the video in which she was sobbing for half an hour, what was that all about? Why does she have that need to spill her guts to total strangers?

Misszell
Talker
Talker

Post by Misszell »

I can foresee her telling us that they decided to homeschool. No way she will ever send that kid to a normal school.....

auntieflo13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by auntieflo13 »

Hers and Zak's gardening vlogs are so B O R I N G ........they are the perfect remedy for insomniacs

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We restored this thread in Raw Beauty Kristi. I will lock it down here for now.

PistachioNougat
Learner
Learner

Post by PistachioNougat »

Oh, thank you, I was waiting for this thread! I personally stopped watching her videos, I can't even hate watch, but I still follow her on IG and wow, she is still using it as her personal Google and echo chamber. She is spiraling down and, frankly, I find it scary for her and her family. Everyone is going to suffer the consequences if she lets her mental health issues go untreated

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

thanks kristi, we really do not need to see more close ups of your sweat

cupcake2
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by cupcake2 »

Her Peloton stories are driving me bonkers. Congrats, you "worked out" and now you're sweating. We don't need to see your forehead every day like you're the first person who worked up a sweat on a cardio machine.

Petty side note - if you're a Peloton user, take a look at the classes she's taking/her stats on the screen next time she posts one of those stories. I'm shocked something so low effort even made her sweat, and I say that as someone who is NOT super in shape.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I only creep on Kristi occasionally, but I just wanted to say I find it really weird that she's stated she wants to respect her son's privacy and not post pictures of his face or show him in videos, which I completely respect, but she has no problem posting pictures of him breastfeeding? I'm all for normalizing breastfeeding and fully support BF in public, but surely this is a bigger violation of his privacy than the former? She makes no sense to me.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Per her Tweets she’s now on Trazodone, which is more of a tranquilizer than Ativan. Getting up for the baby is gonna feel really groggy for awhile.

BookishBarbie
Learner
Learner

Re: The Blocked by Krusty Penguin Club

Post by BookishBarbie »

She blocked me because I called her out for talking trash about Marlena under one of James Charles’s tweets calling Marlena a liar. She wasn’t the only one either.
It just gave me a list of totally unethical influencers who are willing to lie to fans for money.
My tears are nonexistent, help!

kcartchick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kcartchick »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:19 am
Per her Tweets she’s now on Trazodone, which is more of a tranquilizer than Ativan. Getting up for the baby is gonna feel really groggy for awhile.
Right?!? That shit made me soooooooooooo hungover. I'm sorry she has mental health issues but she needs to get off all social media till she gets her shit straight. (coming from someone who has mental health issues).

PistachioNougat
Learner
Learner

Post by PistachioNougat »

I've just read her update on IG (I don't use Twitter). Honestly, I'm glad she's fibally accepted she needed treatment, she wasn't in a good place to begin with and having her son just made it worse tenfold. She was spiraling out of control.

I_ate_a_fajita
Learner
Learner

Post by I_ate_a_fajita »

I quit following her after she had her baby. We were pregnant at the same time and I felt like she was so entitled the entire time. I also am a huge supporter of breast feeding but Jesus she was practically posting her boobs out on her IG story every day. I dont get it, having my son didn't make me suddenly want to post myself topless on my IG story everyday. It's like she was hoping for a reaction so she could make a totally blown up post about people not supporting breast feeding lol. Moreover, her absolute "know it all" attitude is what made me unfollow her. She's a new parent, she's not a doctor. I truly think some of these influencers are addicted to attention and whatever way they can get it.
:roll: you only yolo once ;)

MiscellaneousCell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MiscellaneousCell »

I haven't seen her videos for a few months and watched todays. Yikes, I really hope she sorts her mental health issues because that poor child will live a rough and unstable life.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”