her own Tour Bus!!

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

her own Tour Bus!!

Post by Username »

just saw this in the general thread, but this deserves a new topic!! I'm so happy for her! :confetti: Is she touring the country to promote her clothing line?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: her own Tour Bus!!

Post by amuto_lover »

oh that's much better than what i had imagined.
i thought it would be a white or pink background with a close up of Bethany's face with hearts flowers around it.
i actually really like the design it's not as narcissistic as i'd thought it would be
although i guess they wouldn't have been able to go crazy and colourful with it in case of cars crashing.

Post by Guest »

There's really no reason for this to have it's own thread. Why do people keep making random threads instead of just keeping it in the general?

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

Because it's big enough news that it deserves its own thread. Plus, most casual readers of this board don't read the General thread.

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

It's actually really pretty. I like the design a lot.

But I wonder how many subs she'll gain from this? because if i saw that on the street and didn't know who she was, i'd at least look up the hashtag on twitter. Then probably keep searching to see what the fuss is about. I assume a lot of people will do that...girl is gonna be rolling in the dough if she keeps getting her face everywhere (like the billboard,tour bus,aero stores.)

iloveeeecheeesee
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveeeecheeesee »

Lol, that's in Nashville and people will probably just think she's a country singer. If she is touring the country to promote it, she's actually one of the only youtubers making things happen instead of waiting for them to. Good for her.

LittlePinky82
Learner
Learner

Post by LittlePinky82 »

iloveeeecheeesee wrote:Lol, that's in Nashville and people will probably just think she's a country singer. If she is touring the country to promote it, she's actually one of the only youtubers making things happen instead of waiting for them to. Good for her.

Lol yes it looks like something from a country singer like Swift or something. But it's not bad.

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

It's pretty cool. I'm proud of her. IDK there's nothing I really dislike about her aside from her childish personality on camera lol. She's my favorite.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

it must be a big thing, but somehow i dont feel that feeling :coffee:

Casablancas
Talker
Talker

Post by Casablancas »

That's really cool, ngl. Good for her for being smart and turning her youtube fame into something bigger.
ImageImage

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”