Macbarbie07 General Thread

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cher Lloyd Hair Makeup Outfit

Post by CourtneyShane »

A lot of people here make fun of Bethany. I don't mind her all that much, but I just see her as a young girl who thinks being overly cutesy is likable (update from someone at least a decade older than most of you -- IT ISN'T!).

I don't watch her videos all of the time, but I did watch this one and it was sooo cheesy. I really saw the more obnoxious side of her that everyone here talks about.

AliceRoared
Talker
Talker

Post by AliceRoared »

TessChristine123's Cher Lloyd video was much better in my opinion! The acting in Bethany's was a bit too much.

bubble
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble »

And the posing in the mirror. And the fake laughing and smiling. Drives me craaaaaazy. I hate it when people try too hard to be "cute". It does NOT work

Eloquence
Learner
Learner

Haul or Nothing: Pet Store Shopping/Haul

Post by Eloquence »

*This video was actually on fawninc's channel, but I was unsure where to put it. & Since it revolves around Bethany, I thought I'd put it here. Please move it elsewhere if I'm wrong :)*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acYdQRTfKZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX3yBV65E1c

When she ate the pet food in the haul part, I was done. I was like wow.. I quit life

Anyways, thoughts?

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Re: Haul or Nothing: Pet Store Shopping/Haul

Post by RachelChristina »

All I can say was ....What the hell?
During the haul part she bought some toys and said ''This is actually bigger than my sister's dog and he probably wont be able to play with it'' well then why would you spend the money on it Bethany???? :raging:

QueenBeatle6
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenBeatle6 »

She went over her budget again. I don't think she is very good at the haul or nothings.

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

I Stop watching the video when she spent over her budget. She sucks in sticking in her budget! She ate dog food?? Wtf!! She seriously needs to stop there! Ugh makes me insane!

Littlemissjackie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Camera

Post by Littlemissjackie »

Does anyone know what camera she uses?
I think the quality is amazing
Thanks in advance!

Taylor_Nicholson
Learner
Learner

Re: Camera

Post by Taylor_Nicholson »

i think it's a canon. not sure the exact one but i agree, the quality is great. if you want one try canon 60D, its pretty good.

aerooverthesea
Learner
Learner

Re: Camera

Post by aerooverthesea »

she probably uses either a canon T3I or a canon 7D.
most beautiful gurus use those two types of cameras.

perf
Informer
Informer

What happened to her dog?

Post by perf »

on her Instagram she recently posted pictures of her birthday present.... a puppy that's almost identical to the one she got last year- the poodle-y looking one? Chanel? And again she's making a big deal of having her subs name it.

Anyways, what happened to Chanel? After those initial couple videos where she mentioned the dog name and all, she never mentioned the dog again. Not in videos, tweets, or even instagram pictures...which I think is kind of weird. Especially knowing Bethany, who you'd think would definitely do cutesy things with her puppy in 'bloopies' or something. :roll:

Anyone?

mollyjayne

Re: What happened to her dog?

Post by mollyjayne »

I'm pretty sure she had two dogs and they both ran away.

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Post by byebyebye »

chanel was a boston terrier. this one looks like a goldendoodle.

hopefully she doesn't lose this one, and if she does, hopefully she has the heart to look for it.

chanel was way cuter anyway. this dog is ugly.

i also have always suspected that chanel didn't "run away," i have a feeling that her parents made her give the dog back to whatever breeder she obviously got it from.

xosparklesxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xosparklesxo »

In all fairness to her though, dogs can run away, especially if theyre puppies. I have a yorkshire terrier and they are notorious for running away. We have had her for 3 years and we still can't let her off her leash in the park, unless it's in an enclosed area, because she just gets too excited and runs off. That could have happened to her dog, it very nearly happened to us but luckily we were able to find her. I don't really think it's fair to assume that she didnt love it, but maybe she had to take it back to the breeder because of reasons we don't know about, and she probably didnt want to tell her subbies that after making them ppick a name and get all excited etc so it was easier just to say something else.

Astrocam89
Learner
Learner

Post by Astrocam89 »

Yeah, I'm still curious to know what happened with her old dogs. I know she posted a vlog saying they ran away (didn't even look upset about it) but she mentioned she had gone door to door and was maybe going to put some flyers up soon but I guess she had to vlog it first. Then in that same video she said something like "I'll probably get a new dog because I can't live without dogs".

It just seemed weird that she dismissed them so easily, and never spoke of them again. But looks like she's got a new dog now. I'm surprised she didn't get one sooner.

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Post by byebyebye »

yeah but bethany's dog ran away after like less than a week...i'm absolutely positive it didn't just run away for good. she definitely had to give that dog back to wherever she got it from.

gossiplover07
Learner
Learner

How do you avoid being said as a Bethany wannabe?

Post by gossiplover07 »

Here's the real question. All around the world, there are some girls who have random personalities like Macbarbie07. If they want to post a video on YouTube, and they are acting all Macbarbie07-ish, people would say they are copycats, wannabes, and all the bad stuff. So my question is, for girls like Bethany, how would you suggest them to avoid being hated because they act and talk like her?

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Re: How do you avoid being said as a Bethany wannabe?

Post by byebyebye »

act mature and not like they're a 12 year old all hopped up on sugar and caffeine

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”