Bethany “stuck in 2013” Mota - Part 5

Katherinex
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bethany “stuck in 2013” Mota - Part 5

Post by Katherinex »

I live in the UK and she was on the celebrity version of Undercover Boss USA this week. It was on Channel 4 - you can watch it on catch-up via the Channel 4 website. I'd leave a link for the catch-up service through CBS for USA members but I'm not sure if it would work for me when I checked if it definitely worked as I'm in the UK.

Here's a link to an article about it: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tubefi ... -boss/amp/

cerise
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by cerise »

I saw this on the /r/BeautyGuruChatter subreddit, there is a fake Bethany Mota Poshmark account selling PR packages?
The thread is coming to the consensus that it is not Bethany.

https://poshmark.com/closet/thebethanynoelm
Image Image Image Image Image

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

cerise wrote:I saw this on the /r/BeautyGuruChatter subreddit, there is a fake Bethany Mota Poshmark account selling PR packages?
The thread is coming to the consensus that it is not Bethany.

https://poshmark.com/closet/thebethanynoelm
Yeah I don’t think this is her either. Does she still post on Twitter? Or anywhere? Lol. Maybe she’ll address it there. If I were her I would address it cause the top comment on that thread has 300 upvotes and is calling her shady. I’m sure a lot of people didn’t go back to read the thread to see that it’s probably not her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

Her mouth is so ugly

LurkingWatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LurkingWatcher »

They’re engaged now? I haven’t watched since about 2013-2015. She was one of the few girls to make it “big” with YouTube. She doesn’t really do shit now. Maybe she has investments and other income sources because I know her fashionline fell flat.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

LurkingWatcher wrote:They’re engaged now? I haven’t watched since about 2013-2015. She was one of the few girls to make it “big” with YouTube. She doesn’t really do shit now. Maybe she has investments and other income sources because I know her fashionline fell flat.
Where was that announced?

LurkingWatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LurkingWatcher »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:34 am
LurkingWatcher wrote:They’re engaged now? I haven’t watched since about 2013-2015. She was one of the few girls to make it “big” with YouTube. She doesn’t really do shit now. Maybe she has investments and other income sources because I know her fashionline fell flat.
Where was that announced?

It was a question but it doesn’t look like it. She said yes to being his girlfriend again.

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

Whenever I see her posts on IG I’m just always SO confused as to how she makes any money these days!? Is it just the fact that she made *so* much before that she can just chill now or what? Her content is so sparse it’s so weird!

Post by Guest »

Who knows, maybe she has a normal day job now and just doesn't want to break the image :D

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Maybe I’m being shallow but Bethany can do a lot better than D-trix, like puberty hit her like a truck and she’s hot (prefer her with longer hair though), and D-trix is just unattractive to me and gross idk. Also she’s like 23 (1995) nd he’s 33 (1985)? So a 10 year age gap? Sorry what’s a 33 year old man doing dating someone almost a decade younger, y’all don’t share the same life experiences. Usually it’s because the guy has trouble getting girls around his age - look I get that guys like to date younger girls but I still find it weird becausr it the maturity gap. I can understand dating someone like 5 years older because lord knows a lot of 21-24 year olds are immature as fuck, but jeez.
Idk if she has a thing for Asian guys because I remember her collabing with Ryan Potter - who’s actually cute and her age.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I used to think she was really pretty but I wouldn’t say she’s hot. Especially not how she showed up to just kidding news. She looked like she just woke up and rolled out of bed. Most of her “hotter” pics are heavily styled and edited, all her IG pics looks almost professional

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

Oh wow house tour. Fancy lifestyle.

Brittanymariex3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Brittanymariex3 »

Butterflywing wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:21 pm
That's definitely a different house than she was living in last year. According to the thumbnail this house cost 1.5M her other houses was 2.2M...probably couldn't afford it.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:16 am
Butterflywing wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:21 pm
That's definitely a different house than she was living in last year. According to the thumbnail this house cost 1.5M her other houses was 2.2M...probably couldn't afford it.
Did anyone else find it weird/cringe that her boyfriend recreated her childhood bedroom? lol

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

PeachFlavoredFanta wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:08 pm
I used to think she was really pretty but I wouldn’t say she’s hot. Especially not how she showed up to just kidding news. She looked like she just woke up and rolled out of bed. Most of her “hotter” pics are heavily styled and edited, all her IG pics looks almost professional
Idk I find her hot, but everyone has different preferences. Literally every influencers photos on Instagram are edited or filtered in some way, and they hire professional photographers or take nice iPhone pics.

Lola-loca
Learner
Learner

Post by Lola-loca »

Her hair always looks greasy ;/

Post by Guest »

I wonder if she feels like she's 'outgrown' YT, because she was pretty young when she started.

I think she has a very loyal clan of subscribers and that if she seriously thought about her channel and the content she wanted to put out, people would still watch her! She needs to realise that she and her subscribers have grown up and aged, and the 'kiddy content' really isn't relevent anymore. She needs to do more 'young adult' style videos, and she'd be great.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

I definitely think she feels that way! I really believe Bethany thought she was going to “make it big” outside of YouTube a few years ago when she had her clothing line collab, was on billboards and such in NY, and went on Dancing With the Stars. That’s when she first pulled from YouTube and she never truly came back after that.

I still watch her videos from time to time. I tend to stay away from the ones with her boyfriend but sometimes he’ll pop up regardless and I find their relationship odd? I don’t know, something about it makes me uncomfortable. The age gap is already a lot imo (23 & 33 - something he’s highlighted!) especially since Bethany still reads pretty young to me in a sort of naive way.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Her bf is annoying

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

wildturtle wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:01 pm
Maybe I’m being shallow but Bethany can do a lot better than D-trix, like puberty hit her like a truck and she’s hot (prefer her with longer hair though), and D-trix is just unattractive to me and gross idk. Also she’s like 23 (1995) nd he’s 33 (1985)? So a 10 year age gap? Sorry what’s a 33 year old man doing dating someone almost a decade younger, y’all don’t share the same life experiences. Usually it’s because the guy has trouble getting girls around his age - look I get that guys like to date younger girls but I still find it weird becausr it the maturity gap. I can understand dating someone like 5 years older because lord knows a lot of 21-24 year olds are immature as fuck, but jeez.
Idk if she has a thing for Asian guys because I remember her collabing with Ryan Potter - who’s actually cute and her age.
That is so weird. My brother is his age and acts soooo different. He’s been married and has kids. Like, her bf is so childish especially for dating a girl that’s 10 years younger than him.

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”