Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

Post by YouslessTube »

Looked like Ellen would snooze any moment. It did not make sense. She's not helping any young girls and standing up for bullying. She's just doing videos about makeup, fashion, travels, diy's so on and so forth. I haven't seen any anti-bullying vids from her at all. "I got bullied, so I decided to make videos." :? "I help girls blah blah blah" It seemed like she was giving a superficial speech at an event. But good for her, meeting Ellen must have been nice.

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Post by frostygirl123 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
frostygirl123 wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:I like how she posted a video on each of her channels knowing that after Ellen people would check out her channel and see that she has posted new content. To me it's like she's trying to trick people to make them believe she's active on YouTube when we all know she isn't.
Just wait until her channel heads the Blair Fowler or Meganheartsmakeup route. Soon Zoe Sugg is going to surpass her
ugghhh I hope not
Unfortunately, it eventually will with her sporadic uploading and once people realize she only uploads when new pieces in her clothing line are about to come out.

meganpaige1616
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meganpaige1616 »

Hi first time posting (x
I watched Bethany Mota for the first time 2-3 years ago and thought she was okay. It was becsuse my cousin was (possibly still is) somewhat obssessed with her, she probably got influenced too which is why she sometimes reminds me of Bethany. Anyways I honestly feel how fake she is whenever she talks, she sounds like a little kid, she also sounds too exaggerated. The whole reason I hate the phrase "cray cray" is because of her, it was alreadt annoying to hear but she made it worse. The only thing I don't mind is her Aero fashion line, even if it's not the most original, I really like some of the designs.
Yeup that's my opiniom/rant cuz I don't need my cousin to get mad at me for saying these things to her.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

Hasn't she done a sweat proof makeup tutorial/beach essentials video like four times???

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

jnkgossip wrote:Hasn't she done a sweat proof makeup tutorial/beach essentials video like four times???
Yes, and we've also seen like 10 diy room decors for like every season and holiday to ever exist.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

I didn't think Bethany's interview on Ellen was that bad. Although, I was surprised to see Bethany on Ellen because Ellen prefers the overnight sensations on her show, not the already established YouTube famous people.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

So she have time to start some stupid ass trend for her "motivators" every Monday, but not a video? Bethany's logic. Honestly, she is truly turning into Michelle Phan in 2013 for realz.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

She was probably advised to do this.

Motavator Monday = damage control

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Twitter is a REALLY lazy way to make it look like she cares about her subscribers.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Also I just watched her recent vlog and she's totally got a veneer lisp going on. Her teeth are way too big for her mouth.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

It's really weird. I mean, she gets to do SO much stuff. She gets to go so many places. Nevertheless, she uploads vlogs of her sitting in the car and singing along to some shitty songs & her sitting in her apartment/hotel room & talking nonsense. Why? How's that the best part of her day? I don't get it.
<3

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

I think Bethany is running out of ideas. She just don't want to tell her fans that. Her new video was unhelpful as hell, not to mention that it's pretty basic. That stuff is just common sense. The video reminded me of Michelle Phan's beach essential video(Is that just me), except Michelle didn't give DYI tricks.

And the posing in her videos are annoying, it's so hard to focus with her doing those weird freaking faces. Just stop bitch omg.

Z14
Learner
Learner

Post by Z14 »

byebyebye1 wrote:Also I just watched her recent vlog and she's totally got a veneer lisp going on. Her teeth are way too big for her mouth.
I noticed that too. Her teeth were whistling constantly, it was kind of distracting. :rofl:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Damn why the hell did she get veneers at this age? It's not an easy process and healthy teeth can be damaged with the procedure.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

She was probably persuaded by her management team, probably to fit in with the other celebs. You know the cliché Hollywood smile ** tooth sparkles**

I don't remember beth having bad teeth, she should've gotten Invisalign, but she probably didn't get them because it takes awhile to see results unlike veneers.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Beth used to have a giant gap between her two front teeth when she started out on youtube. I think she may have gotten invisilign then because gap just disappeared.

Okay wait, I was trying to find a video and I can't find the gap... did I imagine that?

signedconfessions
Talker
Talker

Post by signedconfessions »

with her new teeth she reminds me of Kate Middleton

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

signedconfessions wrote:with her new teeth she reminds me of Kate Middleton
Yeah or maybe more like Nikki Reed?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

signedconfessions wrote:with her new teeth she reminds me of Kate Middleton
Kate middleton??? Are you serious? First of all, kate's teeth are completely natural. Bethany's teeth remind me of a god damn horse.

Also kate is way more beautiful than bethany will ever be.

signedconfessions
Talker
Talker

Post by signedconfessions »

Bahaha it wasn't meant to be a compliment. Although Kate is BEAUTIFUL. I meant to say her face looked REALLY mature. Her teeth made her face shape change and her shape (to me) looks similar to K.M.s

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”