Creepy Fangirls

BowCreeper
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Creepy Fangirls

Post by BowCreeper »

KookyKiwi wrote: Start the video at 3:59.

These "motavators" are insane. I feel so bad for the indian motavators that aren't like this.
I have to hand it to Beth though she was so calm.
:? ish, I didnt know people where so crazy about Bethany, shes like a goddess to them. Whoever mentioned a couple posts before that its sad this is the world we live in, is right. When I was a teenager, yeah of course I had my little famous crushes, and those tv stars who I looked up to, but I feel that it wasnt so intese. Nowadays young girls go crazy in the really scary way, over a regular chick who happened to get YT famous. It is kind of sad that its such a passion for them, to the point that they obsess. Instead they should be spending their time on hobbies, school or real life friends. Sad that they would give anything to become Bethanys friend and some of them already consider her their bff :? When they say Bethany is an inspiration they really mean it, nowadays inspirational figures are YT people putting on makeup, doing DYIs, Instagraming their expensive stuff. But it doesnt really have to do anything with intellect or true talents. YT is getting oversaturated with people who want to make a living out of it, get famous, have their own jewelry, clothing line, or something along those lines. Nothing against Bethany, she caters to a much younger audience than me, but just my 2 cents about her fans.

I got one of those fans that make you cringe, she was 27 when she posted that... so I guess the Motavators have no age limit ;)

[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest »

"Yes, I'd like my birthday cake to have Bethany Mota's face on it."

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Izzybee wrote:"Yes, I'd like my birthday cake to have Bethany Mota's face on it."

Hahahah I need context for this picture, otherwise it's really weird
RETIRED MODERATOR

Post by Guest »

Just some random girl's birthday lmao. Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/karimesbethsfan/sta ... 24/photo/1

Kremay11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kremay11 »

Compared to the magcon and Justin Bieber fanbase hers is really not that bad. Those boys are literally excused for everything they do, no matter how bad.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

her fans are literal crackheads

loracmegapro

Post by loracmegapro »

jnkgossip wrote:her fans are literal crackheads

SMH I wonder how old this kid was? If I ever have kids and sites like Twitter and Instagram are still relevant, I am definitely going to make sure they learn not to post personal information and just disgusting things like this.

That birthday cake though. I just. Like I can understand a Harry Potter or whatever themed party but Beth is a real girl. Yes she's "famous" on YouTube but that's just creepy as hell.

I do like that she doesn't treat her fans like shit like some gurus. I am sure all this stuff really upsets her, but some of these kids just don't know any better.

stuipdthing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stuipdthing »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
jennasaur wrote:That's pretty sad actually. And as for those "betanys_number" comments they are EVERYWHERE. The magcon girls came up with the idea for those boys and it's spread to other crazy little girls. It's the most obnoxious and desperate thing. Not to mention if you go on the account that claims to have the number they tell these girls to tag them like 30 times in Bethany's photos, her moms or her sisters, even her niece's. And these girls spend all day tagging them in the comments. One girl I saw did it EIGHTY times. Eight- zero. Eighty. Don't they have homework? Or friends? And they honestly think that these numbers are real. Who the hell are they actually calling/texting? I know little kids are gullible but come on. This is where my mom would've said "Honey. You look stupid.This is dangerous and what the hell."
Also, even if someone did have her number what makes them think Beth would be interested in txting or calling someone she doesn't know?
Lol one of my friend's phone number actually got given out as Bethany's phone number and she was receiving texts and phone calls for DAYS. She was so pissed.

girlwiththehair
Learner
Learner

Post by girlwiththehair »

KookyKiwi wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Start the video at 3:59.

These "motavators" are insane. I feel so bad for the indian motavators that aren't like this.
I have to hand it to Beth though she was so calm.

LMAO @ the host who said he's never having children. Those girls were nuts. This thread is so entertaining. Poor Bethany.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

and then theres Bowbeauty .....

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”