Lip_Filler_Lydia
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by Lip_Filler_Lydia »

20200404_015114.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Lolz you can take the take the girl out of Ibiza strip club but you can’t take the Ibiza strip club out of the girl.

mt_1980
Learner
Learner

Post by mt_1980 »

Why is this thread so dead?

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

So the country is on the brink of recession everyone is in anxiety about COVID19 but lyds wants to push that all aside and make sure we all still watch her Paid PR and Advertising seriously why would anyone be worried about buying the a crappy dress how about a little financial advice what we really should be investing in the next few months !!! Of course Lydia all sorted anyway everything she ever needs is in her dressing Room

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

She just lectured everyone about being more conscious of their purchases, etc.., but I notice her last, at least 4, videos are hauls.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

raranyc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by raranyc »

First time post but I just seen her Instagram story and it has put the final nail in the coffin of her relatability/likeability for me. Apparently she goes down goes to her basement because "it doesn't feel like" her home. Imagine having a massive private cinema room and bar and refusing to spend time in there just because it's not decorated to your standard? Do you even know how lucky you are to have a home like that? Do you know there are people struggling to pay their rent and mortgage right now but you're privileged enough to ignore a whole floor of your home for aesthetic reasons? She's actually unbelievable. Even if she really is that superficial, WHY would you post that on the internet for thousands of people to see?!?! I just can't with her anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Nelehrr
Debater
Debater

Post by Nelehrr »

I found Lydia around a month ago, and while I won't say I enjoy her videos, I do like having them run in the background occasionally. Once you read here you really can't unsee the arrogant and entitled side. I can't believe she is so shady about sponsorships and ads.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Gosh her last vlog was kinda super boring even at home same kitchen dressing room garden lol that half eaten cookie that she passes to Ali he doesn’t even bite into it lol .. even trying to flog cookies to us

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

Hey Lydia.... please stop explaining to the whole world your opinions on everything and stop getting attacked by every comment. grow up. if you are in the public eye you will get criticism, it's their freedom of speech and you should block whoever upsets you coz thats your freedom, but stop lecturing everyone like everyone's mother. Get over it.

raranyc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by raranyc »

Any thoughts on her new brand name, Glo Beauty Co? Straight away I thought of "Glo Skin Beauty." The branding is VERY similar. I'm really surprised she chose a name that's already related to a successful brand.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Isabel Haboo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isabel Haboo »

She is redoing her home again after less than 2 years of living there. She said it’s because she figured out her personal style. More like she’s sick of the trends she settled for and wants to update it with the new trends.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Another haul video....wtf...and she tells us to be selective and to buy less.

Elisa_
Learner
Learner

Post by Elisa_ »

OMG I just started following her a little bit more and was first impressed with how she decorated her house.. But then I saw her house related IG page and jesus.. How many times did this bish change the decor/wall pait/furniture since she moved into the hoise?!? Like wtf, is she serious?? Where does she get the money? And how can somebody be so materialistic, self-centered and wanabbe posh? I have to say, those black walls in her day room are hideous, a major faux pas.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

shes's so boring so boring oh god i want to kill myself when i see her face anywhere

atamarinda
Learner
Learner

Post by atamarinda »

why nobody is talking about her china kit in here???

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

I couldn’t log on here for some reason for a while, i got to say Lydia was really on her social media promoting black lives matter and addressing things on Instagram eveb her replies to some people i was kinda gobsmacked because I really thought Why would she Care she went on and spoke about white privilege .. we can sit n argue and say it was her management who prompted everything she had to put out.. She was very active though and respond a lot on this issue - which is surprising! ..both her and Ali seemed to be on it.. Im mentioning this because a lot of influencers DIDNT promote or chose to promote BLM when it really started trending a few days after ... i think Lydia and ali get bashed a lot they are good people, and if they aren’t let god judge them we only see what gets put out on social media..
Her tanning equipment has launched but I noticed people weren’t too into it as it’s just a travel kit with a waterproof bag priced at £49.00 .. i was hoping ahe was bringing out a skin care line or collab

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

She’s still shopping while telling her followers to buy wisely. Easy to say when it’s all gifted. Anyone else see her Glo By Lydia? Every time I see the logo I see the word Glob.

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

I wonder why she still gets a decent amount of views on her videos. They are boring af and she is fake so i'm surprised a lot of people are still sticking around. Also - her marriage is such a stunt... Ali is for sure gay and I just wish he would feel comfortable enough to come out. It must be exhausting to pretend all the time. But at least he has some kind of fame and appreciation for his ig posts so maybe that's a balm for his heart..

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass »

There is a new thread featuring Lydia on Discord, lets discuss the latest vlog.

https://discord.com/channels/7121814188 ... 7611816057

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Go back and count how many hauls/ purchases, etc.., she has on her channel. I’m shocked that she continues to push the idea that she is a careful consumer.

Return to “Lydia Millen”