Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by koalah »

meowma wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:18 pm
where is everybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they went elsewhere cause GG would go down a lot, but it seems to be fixed now. Tbh a lot of ppl are losing interest with Lydia as it's the same crap different week. I haven't watched a vid of hers in ages or check the other place but it seemed slower too? Not sure. Haven't been there in awhile as have given up on watching any LEM/AG content.

Lililala
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lililala »

I watched her last videos, it’s been months since the last time I even checked her channel and it’s boring... Same old luxury shit she is doing for years. She is so out of touch too “Everything I bought is black so it’s classic I will be able to wear those clothes for a long time” No honey, a one shoulder peplum glittery top is not a basic even if it’s black. And stop normalizing the “I only wear my clothes once” bullshit. Clothes are made so you can wear them multiple times obviously.
I also forgot about her year long introductions, her videos are always built in a weird way. 10 minutes of useless blabla at the beginning, interruption every 5 minutes to talk about some unrelated shit or speak to her cat, cutaways put in a wrong timing, try on of clothes she did not show in the haul... It’s actually a full time job to watch her videos.
And as always her internationally known hypocrisy. “I have beef with Burberry cause they decided to stop inviting influencers at their shows. I hate them so much that I just bought a more than 1000€ coat to show them how much I don’t like their decision.” Lol.
And don’t even let me start on the Isabel Marant costume jewelry earrings which cost 400€ when you can find the exact same ones for 20€ at H&M. it shows that you only care for the name on the tag.

arrogantraspberry
Learner
Learner

Post by arrogantraspberry »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:19 am
I know we're probably off the cat topic (but I've just starting catching up old videos Im still a month behind) and I just dont understand something. If you're going to have such expensive pets and ones that you feel are like children... why didn't they ever get them microchipped? Especially when you allow it to be an indoor/outdoor.... Do they not do this in the UK? It CAN be a bit pricey but surely that isn't a problem for them? Hell, my brothers dog is and it's a mutt. And he makes no where near their income, he's 20 years old lmao. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
I remember her mentioning they were chipped, in any case most pedigree pets come already microchipped from the breeder. But I agree that Lydia and Ali are damn airheads, I swear, those two might be good at making money but common sense is lacking. I think endless renovation projects, noise and a parade of workmen through the house made Lynx insecure and he probably kept wandering further away from home, until he got lost, something happened to him or until he was taken in by someone (I know the last one is unlikely but we can always hope...). Lumi was older and more settled in, Lynx was relatively new, younger and male so he coped with all the upheaval differently. I do feel sad for Lydia and for Lynx, but letting Bengals out at night and having caught/dead mice in the bed is manky and ridiculous. All they need to do is make sure cats are inside at bedtime and shut the cat flap, ffs.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Did she actually have a test for low B12 levels? You have to have seriously low levels to get them on the NHS; not meant to be a fun thing to perk you up.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

Emmy25 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:32 pm
Did she actually have a test for low B12 levels? You have to have seriously low levels to get them on the NHS; not meant to be a fun thing to perk you up.
I remember reading an article a while back saying that hospitals and doctors offices were having trouble getting B12 for patients because people like Lydia were using them recreationally for perk ups. Influencers are the worst.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

Omg she looks so orange. I bet Laura mercier are loving this #AD way to make your brand look trashy and so bland

adida
Learner
Learner

Post by adida »

Is she doing vlogmas this year? Last vlogmas was when I unsubscribed after realizing how truly boring her content was. Not even worth using as background noise during work. And it’s only gone downhill since then...

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I just watched a vlogmas of hers, an ad for her Cult beauty box. And a demo of her nighttime routine , using all the products. Not what I think of as vlogmas. Dull as dirt.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Andddd of course Lydia couldn't just do something nice for Carrie on her birthday off-camera... she just had to find a way to monetize it and make it all about her. Also, ironically (by filming it), she's technically making Carrie work on her birthday trip. The whole thing was orchestrated around what Lydia wanted to do / what she thought would be good content.

I can't say I'm surprised though...Lydia did make Carrie's birthday all about herself last year, when she dangled that purse (which she probably got for free or discounted) over Carrie's head and guilt tripped her for the entirety of December like "look what an amazing, selfless, generous friend I am!" :roll: And to add insult to injury, Lydia conveniently "forgot" to bring her wallet to the restaurant last year on Carrie's birthday, so Carrie had to pay for Lydia on her own birthday...not cool.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

What’s up with this thread? Lydia threads used to move so fast but it just seems dead lately. Am I missing something? Also is the secret project the dining room? I wouldn’t be surprised if she felt the need to redo it already, people ripped it apart on this site.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

What’s up with this thread? Lydia threads used to move so fast but it just seems dead lately. Am I missing something? Also is the secret project the dining room? I wouldn’t be surprised if she felt the need to redo it already, people ripped it apart on this site.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Ugh88 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:41 pm
People have gone elsewhere as they are sick of this board being down after that big outage a few months ago. We lost a lot of the main posters who jumped ship. If you google it you'll find it. I'm not on there as it's yet another board I have to check to get my gossip daily (I'm lazy!) .. at this point there's 4 main ones, maybe more. Simply stopped watching Lydia instead and if I'm curious check in there.

itaintyourname
Learner
Learner

Post by itaintyourname »

Rosie34567 wrote:Andddd of course Lydia couldn't just do something nice for Carrie on her birthday off-camera... she just had to find a way to monetize it and make it all about her. Also, ironically (by filming it), she's technically making Carrie work on her birthday trip. The whole thing was orchestrated around what Lydia wanted to do / what she thought would be good content.

I can't say I'm surprised though...Lydia did make Carrie's birthday all about herself last year, when she dangled that purse (which she probably got for free or discounted) over Carrie's head and guilt tripped her for the entirety of December like "look what an amazing, selfless, generous friend I am!" :roll: And to add insult to injury, Lydia conveniently "forgot" to bring her wallet to the restaurant last year on Carrie's birthday, so Carrie had to pay for Lydia on her own birthday...not cool.

I was thinking the exact same thing. And that game night acting is so vomit inducing. Fake as ass friendship and zero personality. Poor Carrie. I hope the fake friendship is just for the show and work.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

So basically she spent a lot of time being patronizing towards her mom, embarrassing her on the vlog with her hair situation, and making sure that everyone knew that SHE was paying for it and not her mother. And she condescendingly said "I feel like the adult sometimes."

But in the same vlog, Lydia didn't even know what kind of gas to put in her car because "Ali usually does that" and she was driving around with an empty tank. The irony. :rofl:

Lydia's lack of self-awareness and hypocrisy is amazing sometimes.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lydia does something offensive/rude in every. single. vlogmas. vid... Lmao, I shouldn't be surprised. :roll:

I cringed so hard when she was in Carrie's house and was like "I don't know how you live in a house this cold" which roughly translates to "your house is small and less expensive than mine" (because Carrie mentioned that the house was "old" but there was a fire burning and I'm sure the heating was on).

Also Lydia didn't wear PJs to Carrie's house even though Carrie asked her to (because she's that shallow that she can't be seen in anything less than full makeup, etc). And she looked completely unwilling to decorate Carrie's tree even though she made Carrie decorate THREE trees in her own home. And she was like dissing the food Carrie made for her by gingerly picking at it and refusing to eat bits of it and said "courgette doesn't go with pasta"... jfc Lydia, just eat the meal and say 'thank you' like a normal person.

Lydia is such a frenemy and has zero manners.

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Rosie34567 wrote:Lydia does something offensive/rude in every. single. vlogmas. vid... Lmao, I shouldn't be surprised. :roll:

I cringed so hard when she was in Carrie's house and was like "I don't know how you live in a house this cold" which roughly translates to "your house is small and less expensive than mine" (because Carrie mentioned that the house was "old" but there was a fire burning and I'm sure the heating was on).

Also Lydia didn't wear PJs to Carrie's house even though Carrie asked her to (because she's that shallow that she can't be seen in anything less than full makeup, etc). And she looked completely unwilling to decorate Carrie's tree even though she made Carrie decorate THREE trees in her own home. And she was like dissing the food Carrie made for her by gingerly picking at it and refusing to eat bits of it and said "courgette doesn't go with pasta"... jfc Lydia, just eat the meal and say 'thank you' like a normal person.

Lydia is such a frenemy and has zero manners.
Grrrrr this reminds me while I’ve unfollowed her on every format. (And I don’t miss her one bit)!!

Peoplearedumb1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Peoplearedumb1 »

Lydia was insufferable in that vlog with Carrie, she was rude about the food, unwilling to help with the tree, kept making rude comments the entire time she was there. Now she’s on twitter complaining about how she is made to feel like a horrible person compared to the people in her vlogs. Uh no. How about not be a condescending bitch the entire time, maybe that would help?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Peoplearedumb1 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:43 am
Lydia was insufferable in that vlog with Carrie, she was rude about the food, unwilling to help with the tree, kept making rude comments the entire time she was there. Now she’s on twitter complaining about how she is made to feel like a horrible person compared to the people in her vlogs. Uh no. How about not be a condescending bitch the entire time, maybe that would help?
Right?! And her unapologetic, condescending, bitchiness on twitter just further proves what people are saying about her :roll:

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

I've only watched a few vlogs, mainly in the background as I do the chores etc and I don't understand how she doesn't see the way she treats people around her. The way she pointed out Ali's coke accident in the freezer, then her "sometimes I surprise myself with my exceptional organizing skills" or being so worried about her empty basement being destroyed by the kids if she let Ali buy them a soft ball. She and Carrie are the opposite I don't know how they stay friends, not the same sense of humor at all. I think drunk Lydia must be funnier and more authentic that stuck up Lydia, it is clear they bond over booze more than anything else. She behaves like a spoiled brat. In her mind it's ok to pick at her entourage's flaws publicly, especially her husband, yet when people point her flaws out it's not ok.
And the part where she compares her tan to her husband's got me lmao. She looks so dirty, love is blind indeed dear Ali.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

Return to “Lydia Millen”