Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by meowma »

c1347810 wrote:
meowma wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:19 am
wouldn't put it past lild and aldi to have made lynx "disappear" they have 0 morals when it comes to anything. lydia infuriates me to the core. people like her don't deserve pets. I have had my bengal kitty for the past 5 years and half, mine never leaves our home. I for one know how high maintenance they are. Pretty obvious those cats weren't cared for. There is no cat tower or toys in their house. Irresponsibly just let them wander around the neighbourhood killing mice and other wildlife. and honestly the neighbours don't have to put up with theit pets. and to accuse (even if impliedly so) your neighbours of murdering pets is crossing the line esp since they havent even found the remains yet.
Lidl would kill anything for clickbait

Ali I don't believe for a second he would hurt lynx
true ali is nice but him blaming the neighbours put me off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

meowma wrote:
wouldn't put it past lild and aldi to have made lynx "disappear" they have 0 morals when it comes to anything. lydia infuriates me to the core. people like her don't deserve pets. I have had my bengal kitty for the past 5 years and half, mine never leaves our home. I for one know how high maintenance they are. Pretty obvious those cats weren't cared for. There is no cat tower or toys in their house. Irresponsibly just let them wander around the neighbourhood killing mice and other wildlife. and honestly the neighbours don't have to put up with theit pets. and to accuse (even if impliedly so) your neighbours of murdering pets is crossing the line esp since they havent even found the remains yet.
Bengal cats cost between $400 and $10,000. You're the one without any morals if you paid for an animal. You basically bought a pointless designer cat.

Adoption saves lives.

MissBHelen
Lurker
Lurker

Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by MissBHelen »

From a recent Insta story. She looks ridiculous wearing this coat walking through a field AND they let Lumi follow them on this walks without a leash or collar after what happened to Lynx. Mind boggling. ImageImage

c1347810
Talker
Talker

Post by c1347810 »

meowma wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:26 pm
c1347810 wrote:
meowma wrote:

Print him being swayed by that cunt Lidl. He's not bright
meowma wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:26 pm
c1347810 wrote:
meowma wrote:

Print him being swayed by that cunt Lidl. He's not bright

AP19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AP19 »

IM SO BORED HEARING ABOUT THIS BLOODY CAT.

im an animal lover, my pets are my babies but JESUS CHRIST she is dragging this on and on and on.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

If I lost my beloved cat and had her social media following, I'd be shouting it from the rooftops as much as possible in the hopes of finding him.

And the people saying they hurt their cat are ridiculous and have crossed the line IMO.

Guru10051996
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Guru10051996 »

Anyone seen she’s made a new Instagram , Lydia unedited ?? For all the stuff she wouldn’t post on her usual insta.... as if she had any filters before...

AP19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AP19 »

Yeah, another account for her Stans to follow and make her yet more money through affiliate links etc.

Between her and Ali they have 5 bloody accounts don't they? Hers, his, the cat(s), the home, and now this!!

c1347810
Talker
Talker

Post by c1347810 »

kellyba34 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:24 pm
If I lost my beloved cat and had her social media following, I'd be shouting it from the rooftops as much as possible in the hopes of finding him.

And the people saying they hurt their cat are ridiculous and have crossed the line IMO.
I agree, it's crossed a line. Ali wouldn't let Lidl stab/maime/run over one of the cats for attention

AP19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AP19 »

I don't think they personally have hurt the cat, but I'm so bored hearing about it.
I also don't think the cats ever coming back, just a feeling.

I love the moral compass of some people - slate every single part of a humans personality and looks, slate their entire life on a site designed for gossip and rumours and far fetched ideas.... but don't say they hurt their pet.... that's crossing a line :rofl:

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

AP19 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:49 am
I don't think they personally have hurt the cat, but I'm so bored hearing about it.

I love the moral compass of some people - slate every single part of a humans personality and looks, slate their entire life on a site designed for gossip and rumours and far fetched ideas.... but don't say they hurt their pet.... that's crossing a line :rofl:
I'm the one who wrote that this had crossed a line, and I don't do that stuff, so there's no inconsistency here^. Gossiping about people making shitty career choices, or being selfish, etc. isn't the same as the insane idea of Lydia being a cat murderer.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

I have an irrational hatred for anyone who can’t spell received. Thick bitch.

c1347810
Talker
Talker

Post by c1347810 »

kellyba34 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:12 am
AP19 wrote:

I'm the one who wrote that this had crossed a line, and I don't do that stuff, so there's no inconsistency here^. Gossiping about people making shitty career choices, or being selfish, etc. isn't the same as the insane idea of Lydia being a cat murderer.
I totally agree. A line was crossed.

I don't think she would have killed the cat as Ali would have been very upset by this.

I wouldn't put it past her killing another cat, but not the one Ali thought of a a chlld

kellyba34 wrote:
AP19 wrote:

I don't think she would have killed the cat as Ali would have been very upset by this.

I wouldn't put it past her killing another cat, but not the one Ali thought of a a chlld

kellyba34 wrote:
AP19 wrote:

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

This whole conversation is bizarre. Do either of you really think anyone was seriously suggesting that Lydia hurt Lynx? To me it seemed like a joke or as someone just talking sh*t because unbelievably, Lydia is still doing the most to drain as much attention from the Lynx situation as possible. But in the end, even though Lydia didn't directly hurt Lynx or cause his disappearance, she did cause it through her negligence. Idk, as long as no one is dm'ing her to accuse her with silly conspiracy theories, who cares what ideas people throw around?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

We all know she reads here, and we are conscious of the fact that anything we say will probably end up in her mind. We are partly responsible for the effect our words have on her, even if she's choosing to come here. It is effectively the same as a DM since we are actually aware Lydia will see most of these posts.

That being said, i'm going to step out of this particular argument before we get a warning from the mods lol.

c1347810
Talker
Talker

Post by c1347810 »

kellyba34 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:27 pm
We all know she reads here, and we are conscious of the fact that anything we say will probably end up in her mind. We are partly responsible for the effect our words have on her, even if she's choosing to come here. It is effectively the same as a DM since we are actually aware Lydia will see most of these posts.

That being said, i'm going to step out of this particular argument before we get a warning from the mods lol.
Yes that's the truth.

She reads here so it is trolling saying messages that cross the line.

I'm all up for a gossip, but in a reasonable way that doesn't hurt someone.

AP19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AP19 »

I really don't think this forum is the place for you snowflakes.

I don't care about Lydia, or the cat. I couldn't care less if he's alive or dead, I suppose the blessing is that Lumi's clearly her favourite and Lynx wasn't as attractive, so if either cat was going to go missing I know which one Lydia would choose lol

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

It's your choice to be a psychopath but some of us prefer a more balanced and humane view of things. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy a good gossip, just within reason. x

c1347810
Talker
Talker

Post by c1347810 »

kellyba34 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:27 am
It's your choice to be a psychopath but some of us prefer a more balanced and humane view of things. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy a good gossip, just within reason. x
Very good post.

We all like to gossip, but there is a moral line between what is gossip and what's vile.

Talking about her terrible adverts is what we should focus on!

AP19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AP19 »

Some of us take things very seriously and like to preach to people who couldn't care less....

The cat is squished, lets move on, I'm bored now.

Return to “Lydia Millen”