Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by sapphirerain »

Sailormoon329 wrote:She just advertised a face cream that costs 855 euros!!!who is going to buy that cream?who does she think she is?she has become so unrelatable,I don’t think so that her audience is that rich,I don’t understand why such a brand would pay her to advertise such an expensive cream
HAHAHAHA, what the fuck is she even thinking!? It’s like she’s deliberately trying to be more lavish and unrelatable to her fans so they think she’s some luxurious billionaire queen. Ugh, I can’t stand this bitch.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

sapphirerain wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:03 am
Sailormoon329 wrote:She just advertised a face cream that costs 855 euros!!!who is going to buy that cream?who does she think she is?she has become so unrelatable,I don’t think so that her audience is that rich,I don’t understand why such a brand would pay her to advertise such an expensive cream
HAHAHAHA, what the fuck is she even thinking!? It’s like she’s deliberately trying to be more lavish and unrelatable to her fans so they think she’s some luxurious billionaire queen. Ugh, I can’t stand this bitch.
Just goes to show how un relatable shes become her vlogs n Instagram may aswell be one big massive ad.. boring AF

Post by Guest »

Did she find the cat. So sad. Was such a cute little thing. Wonder what happened.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipy locks »

Ahuja wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:28 pm
there's a cream for 855 euros?
I guess a company that sells a cream for 855 euros has money to burn. But I wonder why they wouldn't choose to sponsor someone who has beautiful skin instead of Lidl and her heavily textured, large-pored, constantly inflamed, mess of a face??

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

gossipy locks wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 pm
QueenDecember wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:49 pm
LidlsDeformedEar wrote:1Zbeweu52ZaQE.gif

I can't believe this thread has been going since last September. Before all the shit went down, we used to get through one in a few days!
I think some may have left but I had to take a break from Lydia. There were only so many at home vlogs and Instagrams I could take! Image She became a bore to me!

You think her 2020 will be slow? It sure has started out that way...
Yeah, I'm just so over her now. I still follow her on IG for some reason, although that's probably because I'm not on there much and she doesn't come up high on my feed. On the rare occasion she does appear on my feed, I scroll past her so quickly - I really just can't stand her. She has nothing of value to offer and I find myself being way more selective about how I spend my time. I still follow this thread just in case she does anything super embarrassing, interesting, otherwise worth knowing about or she somehow miraculously turns things around.
Nope, nothing new. Still not properly disclosing sponsored content, still no self awareness, still treating cinderAli poorly, still going on about the cat (me thinks she doth protest too much and one of them ran him over since Lumi is still constantly in the driveway or on the road) still flogging literally anything for $, still not invited to all the Dior events like Amelia & Victoria, still picking her nose in vlogs, still constantly in her gross dressing gown, etc. Only new change, looks like Despina is no longer doing her hair for free so she switched to someone else and her hair looks like she went back to the 1990s for highlights. Oh and she claimed (while trying to shill A new natural version of a deodorant given to her by Elizabeth Arden reps) that she had stoped wearing deodorant because of what was in it, when we all know there are dozens of natural options available. I don’t even subscribe but YT keep showing me her videos and the other day I was too busy cooking to change it and watched/listened to an entire video. OMG Carrie and Lydia both need some serious mental health evaluation, they aren’t right in the head.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

new video.... her making those dumb faces for 5 minutes straight in the beginning really made me want to throw up....why does she sound so fake polite. is it me ? i just don't understand ppl who talk like her like shes some sugar princess, also is her face becoming bigger what's happening

atamarinda
Learner
Learner

Post by atamarinda »

The last time i was on gg was to take down john kuckian lol.

I am a new subscriber to lydia (about 3 months) and have A LOT of questions and i knew there was only one place for it lol

Why does Ali seems to hate every minute they are together? Are they marriage fake? Is he gay? (not judging just wondering)
Why does she act like she is sooo fancy but seems to be completely illiterate? English is not my first language and i can still see all the spelling mistakes she makes on her ig
Does she reads? There are no books in that house (only art books)
Why would you let a cat just go outside without supervision after crying all the time because the other cat went missing?
Is her nose getting bigger?
HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF FUEL TO USE IN THE CAR
WHAT WAS THAT VIDEO WITH THE HOMELESS CAMPAIGN? Like, amazing to get donations and all. Truly truly amazing. But what is it whit all the jokes? Fuck me jesus.
And Carrie needs an intervention.

CARRIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS: THIS IS NOT FRIENDSHIP!!! IT IS CALLED STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. GOOGLE IT!!!

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

No one ever

Lyddiott buys the most basic ass dumb black dress from ysl. - This is the dress of my dweaaaaaams omg !!!!

ugh , Lydiott seriously, you could have bought that from hnm and it would have looked the same. this reminds me of the puffer jacket she bought for winter where she looked like a sausage and i think that was LV I don't remember but it just looked nothing designer. I mean imagine having soooo much money to blow that you start buying basics from luxury brands. and here ppl r saving everyday for a bag they dream of

fashionoverdozee
Stalker
Stalker

Post by fashionoverdozee »

Okey when Lydia says "She is learning from interior"????
Honey you're not learning anything you are just a spoiled brat that doesn't know any longer how to show of so you re do your home over and over. What about trying doing something that actually counts and isn't just shallow?!?!

And did she make a whole video about how to buy basic home clutter on Amazon?????

Does this woman do anything that actually matters?

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

Why do we want to see her in her underwear? her tits look like they've been glued on.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

Sorry for the double post but does she actually believe we think she doesn’t edit her pics? It’s not normal to have two folds above your lip! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

agirlwillbequeen wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:46 am
Sorry for the double post but does she actually believe we think she doesn’t edit her pics? It’s not normal to have two folds above your lip! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two folds above her lip. That made me laugh out loud.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

As an actual Interior Designer, everything she does in her home makes me cringe. She is better of just burning her $$$ in that log burner than continuing to destroy the planet buy buying crap for her home. Hire a real pro Lyidiot, oh wait, you couldn't afford one lol

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

I actually enjoy some of lydias style but she takes things too far pretending like she works in interiors. Lydia you’re a regular woman that likes things from the internet and tries to put them all together and then has to redo it because it doesn’t go with other stuff in your space. That’s exactly what every homeowner across the planet does lol. You’re not special or a professional by any stretch of the imagination. You just do this on a grander scale because you have money to blows

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:12 am
I actually enjoy some of lydias style but she takes things too far pretending like she works in interiors. Lydia you’re a regular woman that likes things from the internet and tries to put them all together and then has to redo it because it doesn’t go with other stuff in your space. That’s exactly what every homeowner across the planet does lol. You’re not special or a professional by any stretch of the imagination. You just do this on a grander scale because you have money to blows get everything for free
There, I fixed it for you :rofl:

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

gossipy locks wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:54 pm
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:12 am
I actually enjoy some of lydias style but she takes things too far pretending like she works in interiors. Lydia you’re a regular woman that likes things from the internet and tries to put them all together and then has to redo it because it doesn’t go with other stuff in your space. That’s exactly what every homeowner across the planet does lol. You’re not special or a professional by any stretch of the imagination. You just do this on a grander scale because you have money to blows get everything for free
There, I fixed it for you :rofl:
I choked lmaooo you’re so right thank you haha

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

can we all go dislike her new video for clickbait title

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

OMG she is so fucking gross and uncultured. She ate fondue with her dinner fork (put it into her mouth) and reused her germ covered dinner fork to dip back into the fondue that was shared with multiple people other than her husband.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Idk much about Caroline flack but it bothers me that even in someone else’s death Lydia has to make it about herself. Online bullying is definitely out of control but this is not the time for Lydia is go on the 1000th rant about how she’s incapable of taking constructive criticism and thinks it’s bullying when people chose not to stroke her narcissism.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:46 am
Idk much about Caroline flack but it bothers me that even in someone else’s death Lydia has to make it about herself. Online bullying is definitely out of control but this is not the time for Lydia is go on the 1000th rant about how she’s incapable of taking constructive criticism and thinks it’s bullying when people chose not to stroke her narcissism.
Wow, I had the same thought! I saw her on Twitter going on about how she feels as though she's been shouting into the abyss about online bullying and it's such an important topic, blah blah blah...I mean, it is an important topic but the way she was talking about it - her narcissism was showing. Again. She was definitely trying to make the conversation about herself as usual. Completely tasteless. I also partly suspect that she was jumping on a trending topic to try to get more followers and engagement

Return to “Lydia Millen”