Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

flix16
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by flix16 »

CBo wrote:Remember when she went to Edinburgh for Ali's friend's birthday...she begged for a hotel etc. Sure she would've been doing the same had she planned to go to either wedding. I don't think she was ever planning to go either....
Lidil is tighter than a rats arsehole.
She’ll begrudge anyone suggesting she spend her own money on something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TooManyBags
Learner
Learner

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the

Post by TooManyBags »

Lbjvl wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:40 am
Serious question, are pampas grasses ‘in’ / trendy or is it just a weird obsession? They are so ugly and boring. The amount of times she smugly says ‘I styled this myself’ about that boring guest bedroom, does she not realize 99% of the population ‘styles’ their own homes and doesn’t repeatedly announce it to the world?! I remember back when she lived in the townhouse and was noting, I was hoping she would get a home decorator because she has zero style or taste. Turns out she did, she just didn’t get a good one.

Wonder how long she is going to take it, tbh I’m surprised she’s not milking it more online for attention / views.
They've both been absent from social media for a while. Who'd have thought ol' slinky malinky wanting a change of scenery would have spelt the end for their careers?! (As an aside I really do hope Lynx is safe and being well treated somewhere).
I feel like they could well be doing an Amelia and deliberately staying off social media to encourage the minions to worry, and therefore end up with higher engagement if / when they return. Cynical I know...🤷

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

Jeweles21 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:59 pm
LidlsDeformedEar wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:55 am
Lidl loves a dried flower!

I can just imagine what it would look like if she got a piano. Image

Probably reminds her of her Dried Up No No Place.
Those ugly boxes that are all over their house are also an absolute no go

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by Vampy5555 »

Yes GG fix your site!!! I’m so sick of having issues trying to get onto the site, post or like anything!!!!

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

I swear GG has been impossible to get on for a week at least now! I’m soooo over it

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Has everyone got lost like lynx, well lidl has finally found a way to shut us down!!

MascaraEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by MascaraEyes »

To add to what I said before - there's also a 'Errors' section with a thread all about these website issues! Think if more and more people contributed to that it would *encourage* the people running it to work on the issue more? Although I have no idea if they'll bother to

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Still taking time off? Hmmm... Cat got your tongue or nothing to #spon?

chellipuff
Learner
Learner

Post by chellipuff »

I think it's so bizarre that she hasn't posted anything in over a week, aside from the 1-2 prerecorded videos. I honestly think she took some time off to get her boobs fixed or maybe her chin implant sorted. I can maybe understand skipping JG's wedding if Lynx really went missing, but there's just no reason for her to be completely absent from social media. There's something sneaky going on here...

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Agreed, this hiatus is suspect ... I mean she doesn't love anything more than herself so it's not like she is THAT distraught over the cat. I mean, if she had any concern for them she wouldn't let them outside. She is going on like someone stole him because she's a celeb or something.

Post by Guest »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:04 am
LidlsDeformedEar wrote:The front part of their house has an electric gate.

They put chicken wire around the fence in the back garden but clearly the cats can jump onto the fence and off again into the wooded area beyond their garden.

I know it’s been said before but I’ve got to say it again..... Lidl is so bloody ugly!!! Very unattractive. No wonder she uses photoshop, facetune & filters to absolute death! She doesn’t have one nice feature. Good thing she’s not having babies cause good god could you imagine the hairy, huge snoz children ImageImageImageImageImageImage

We need someone who sees her in real life to snap a few pics so we can compare the shots to her filtered lie face.

So this is their property line, yet she’s constantly posting pics of the land behind that they absolutely DO NOT own. What a full of shit wannabe poser Image Give it up lidl, you’re pathetic.

A day later and im still laughing at that this airhead thought that putting chicken wire on the bottom half of a fence was "cat proofing and securing the garden". I'm quite sure she could have the worlds smallest brain in the common sense department. And then for ali to think that that was enough... its blind leading the blind over there

orangelolly
Learner
Learner

Post by orangelolly »

Carrie is still out there enjoying life, ironically, she's attended a wedding last night

Post by Guest »

Dudesodope_2 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:24 pm
Lidl gain her followers on instagram.
She has 775k and (for 1 week) now its 777k.

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/lydiamillen ... ise-millen
Probably 2K in cat accounts. they will soon unfollow once they see how poorly she treats her cat(s?).

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

I think the chicken wire was an attempt to keep bunnies and the like out not the cats in, to cut down on the number of dead animals brought to them.

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

Post by LidlsDeformedEar »

They're in Ibiza!

(Remember, they booked it last month)

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

thetruthhurts_
Debater
Debater

Post by thetruthhurts_ »

LidlsDeformedEar wrote:Image
“The toughest time I’ve ever had to face” these two need a dose of real life. I hope the cat is ok .. but these two Image are a joke!

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

I am all for loving your pets, but these two are acting like they have lost a child or close family member to a sodding serial killer

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

I am sorry for the cat and hope he is fine, not sorry for these 2 though. What are those 'statements' they have both posted now?!? Probably an excuse for ibiza.
Love how they could not attend someone elses special day (JG) but when it comes to their mini moon they are off. And the fact that she said that they paid themselves makes it even worse.. So if a company had paid for you, you would not have felt crappy to ditch it? Professional. Thats how shameless they are, when they are rolli on someone elses money they dont care but once they have for once paid for sth they are counting every penny. Lux life

Return to “Lydia Millen”