HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

sianterry1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar

Post by sianterry1 »

I think they all got a telling off from the ASA. Because both Lidl and Amelia have been putting AD in their latest insta stories. Lidl on her useless Laura mercies and Amelia on a press trip. Serves them right for trying to get away with the useless pR product

AP19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AP19 »

that skirt looks like something Paris Hilton would have worn 15 years ago, and accessorised with a chihuahua.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

toperella wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 am
Muff_Puff wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:23 am
Nice outfit. Image

Look at the size of her head!!!

Some of the longest toes I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing!
Oh dear!!!! They're like fingers!!!!

Owellette
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Owellette »

Angeoudemon wrote:
toperella wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 am
Muff_Puff wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:23 am
Nice outfit. Image

Look at the size of her head!!!

Some of the longest toes I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing!
Oh dear!!!! They're like fingers!!!!
No wonder she is always posing on her tippy toes, they probably give her a good 4 or 5 inches. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

lakelove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lakelove »

Gossipisbetterbitter wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:24 pm
lakelove wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:24 am
skeeden wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 pm
Mindlessness wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:58 pm
In the latest interiors video Lydia pronounces 'cornice' very strangely.
Now, I'm Australian so it could be an accent thing. She pronounces it 'cor-neece'? The second half of the word sounds like the town in France. I thought it was 'cor-nis'? Dictionary.com's American pronunciation is the same as mine. To the Brits here - accent difference or Lydia oddity?
Yeah I thought that was really weird! I'm Australian as well, and work in construction and have literally never heard it been pronounced as cor-neece.
The correct pronunciation of a foreign word that has been adopted into the lexicon of another language (in this case, French to English) is always the original / native way. So, cor-neese is correct. However, there are many examples where British or American English speakers, or Australian for that matter, have taken on their own pronunciation. And that may be why you think cor-niss is correct when it's not technically so. I'll give you another example: For the word 'niche' I hear "nitch" often, while the correct pronuciation is "neesh." I studied linguistics; sorry if I am geeking out on you re: words. 😚 And Lydia's command of the language is puzzling. She is all over the place in terms of accent and lexicon. Not to mention, a terrible writer.
I’m french and the right way to pronounce it is « corniche » with an « ish » like in foolish...
What part of France are you from? I checked in a few orthoepy guides and they all list the pronunciation of corniche as "neesh", i.e. rhyming with fiche, fétiche, pastiche, biche, etc. French-Canadian joual often makes long vowels into short vowel sounds.....which is why I'm curious if this occurs anywhere in France as well.

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Post by LidlsDeformedEar »

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Post by LidlsDeformedEar »

Yes it is.... on a 7 year old girl!
On you it looks absolutely ridiculous!

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

She is so lazy! Is it too hard to wipe of the dirt before sharing this on camera? I don't even want to imagine how the rest of her stash look.

So luxe and sophisticated indeed.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Mud serum, tinted moisturizer, face powder and bronzer...And this full face is supposed to be her no-makeup summer glow??? Her "beauty guru" game is about as wack as her fashion sense. This will all melt away in the summer heat.

My no-makeup summer glow consists of a natural hint of sun and a dab of sheer BB cream under the eyes. Why does she have to deceive at every turn? Just accept the fact that you're a rubber faced-dude-looking-woman child and call it "Summer Glow Makeup". God, her fakery is irritating.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

Even Conchita Wurst looks more feminine than Liedya.Image

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

latviangirl98
Learner
Learner

Post by latviangirl98 »

Scorpio89 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:02 pm

At least Conchita could keep Ali “excited” unlike lydl

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

latviangirl98 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:10 pm
Scorpio89 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:02 pm

At least Conchita could keep Ali “excited” unlike lydl
That’s bad, but so real :rofl:

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Scorpio89 wrote:Even Conchita Wurst looks more feminine than Liedya.Image

Holy shit he does!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Angeoudemon wrote:She is so lazy! Is it too hard to wipe of the dirt before sharing this on camera? I don't even want to imagine how the rest of her stash look.

That is so gross. And as if you’d take a pic of it. She prob smeared it all with foundation to make it appear that she uses it often.
Nothing in my entire house that is used is dirty. Every item in my makeup to my kitchen is cleaned and wiped down constantly to stay looking brand new.

santana57
Talker
Talker

Post by santana57 »

blink_fink wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:46 pm
Mud serum, tinted moisturizer, face powder and bronzer...And this full face is supposed to be her no-makeup summer glow??? Her "beauty guru" game is about as wack as her fashion sense. This will all melt away in the summer heat.

My no-makeup summer glow consists of a natural hint of sun and a dab of sheer BB cream under the eyes. Why does she have to deceive at every turn? Just accept the fact that you're a rubber faced-dude-looking-woman child and call it "Summer Glow Makeup". God, her fakery is irritating.
I mentioned earlier that in one of her 'no makeup ' tutorials she put on 7 layers of makeup...yes that is 7 layers!!! I would hate to see what her ugly face looks like with what she would call a 'full face'

Post by Guest »

This is the attitude of all of these influencers that get everything handed to them for free. They don't look after and appreciate anything they own because they've not had to spend their own money on it. Makeup.. homeware.. clothes, even free trips etc.

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:34 pm
Angeoudemon wrote:She is so lazy! Is it too hard to wipe of the dirt before sharing this on camera? I don't even want to imagine how the rest of her stash look.

That is so gross. And as if you’d take a pic of it. She prob smeared it all with foundation to make it appear that she uses it often.
Nothing in my entire house that is used is dirty. Every item in my makeup to my kitchen is cleaned and wiped down constantly to stay looking brand new.

Me too 👍😊

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

I think Lidl looks a bit like Trinny Woodall.

Trinny is 55. She has a lot of Botox, lip filler etc. You can even see how her lips are full of lines from being stretched.

This is what Lidl will look like soon if she keeps injecting her face with crap and stretching out her skin.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

Lidl's lips will be so deflated that they'll resemble the asshole of her beloved Luuuumeeee in years to come (when she can't afford to get fillers anymore).

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

santana57 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:39 pm
blink_fink wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:46 pm

I mentioned earlier that in one of her 'no makeup ' tutorials she put on 7 layers of makeup...yes that is 7 layers!!! I would hate to see what her ugly face looks like with what she would call a 'full face'
And didn't her post say something to the effect of, how mortified she is about how much makeup she wore a couple years ago. She STILL wears layers of cake for her no-makup days :?

Return to “Lydia Millen”