Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Post by Angeoudemon »

Omg her hands freaks me out! Poor Bulgari...hahahaha!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Hunevoque wrote:Lidl is no sneaker fan,or even a shoe fan! The first pair of sneakers that a true addict has are a pair of « converse »,then Stan Smith, …. Then you move on to the trends. Sorry As you all know shoes were my first passion and I have hundreds and all sorts, non designer, designer………lidl just loves pricy things .
I wonder who the real lidl is Image
Like her true personality, likes & dislikes etc
Cause all we’ve ever seen is what she thinks she’d like to appear as.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

Hunevoque wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:07 am
Lidl is no sneaker fan,or even a shoe fan! The first pair of sneakers that a true addict has are a pair of « converse »,then Stan Smith, …. Then you move on to the trends. Sorry As you all know shoes were my first passion and I have hundreds and all sorts, non designer, designer………lidl just loves pricy things .
Agree. She's just a fan of getting as much shit as possible for free.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Lets recap on who she's copied.
Kitchen- The house build
Living room- Sister in law
Laundry room- Debbie's house
Office- Brick by brick

Stairs- who can remember who's stairs she cloned?

& was the windy bog her own monstrosity of an idea?ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Holy shit! That’s just embarrassing!! Wow.
She literally is empty. Nothing to offer. Copies everything else that someone else’s brain created. She should be so embarrassed by what she’s done

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Is Debbie her sister in law?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

idlelidl wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:09 pm

But it’s so interesting that she never wants to admit she’s wasted any money on the house. In the house q+a there was a question about whether she regretted buying furniture that didn’t work and wasting money and most people would probably say that was a waste. But not lydiot because she’s never wrong... just admit that it was a fail
That's because she got all (or most) of it for free, so it wasn't a fail. She wasted no money on any of it. If anything, it was a success for her because she made a little money selling the things that didn't work out and then she got the replacement items for free too.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 am
Hunevoque wrote:Lidl is no sneaker fan,or even a shoe fan! The first pair of sneakers that a true addict has are a pair of « converse »,then Stan Smith, …. Then you move on to the trends. Sorry As you all know shoes were my first passion and I have hundreds and all sorts, non designer, designer………lidl just loves pricy things .
I wonder who the real lidl is Image
Like her true personality, likes & dislikes etc
Cause all we’ve ever seen is what she thinks she’d like to appear as.
Narcissists don't have a true self with real likes and dislikes.

They just have different masks for different occasions and with every occasion they pick the mask that will give them to the highest amount of what they want (attention, admiration, pity, money, fame, power, control etc.).

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

gossipy locks wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:24 am
idlelidl wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:09 pm

But it’s so interesting that she never wants to admit she’s wasted any money on the house. In the house q+a there was a question about whether she regretted buying furniture that didn’t work and wasting money and most people would probably say that was a waste. But not lydiot because she’s never wrong... just admit that it was a fail
That's because she got all (or most) of it for free, so it wasn't a fail. She wasted no money on any of it. If anything, it was a success for her because she made a little money selling the things that didn't work out and then she got the replacement items for free too.
Her disorder won't allow her to see anything she does as a failure. She just spins the truth in a way that will always make her look like a successful person or like an innocent victim of other people's mistakes. An the sad thing is that most people will believe these made up stories and will envy her or feel sorry for her.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

I just commented on Victoria's thread about how she's burning out her audience because literally everything is described as super exciting and it reminded me that our Lydl is nearly as bad. Like in yesterday's #AD IG video and how she described the "only 100 made" limited edition packaging as sooooo exciting. PACKAGING. So exciting? Not in this case. It looked like a McDonald's happy meal box.

But she does it for everything! Paint starting next week? Exciting. Going furniture "shopping"? Exciting. Showing off the contents of her nightstand? Exciting. Receiving books by the meter? Omg, soooo exciting. Happy meal from a beauty company? Waaauw, so exciting. The only thing that makes ITF worse than Lydia is that Vic has more high profile announcements and we're supposed to think every single one is "so exciting". Poor Lydia has to try and get us excited about her routine goings on instead. I think her next sponsorship should be from a thesaurus app. They could have Lydia complete a challenge of trying to expand her vocabulary (with each step #sponsored, of course). I might actually watch some of that.

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

Sorry, rant incoming!

I just can't fucking stand how Lydia talks about "styling" a bookshelf or a bedside table. What do you mean "styling"?!? She is just putting some random, over-priced crap that she has been #gifted on an open space, and then think she is soooo creative and unique. This is not styling! And then her fans eat it up and practically gravel and praise her to the skies for her "sophisticated taste" and "ability to put a room together" when she has basically done nothing nor paid for it herself. Neither of this requires any skill or talent. Seriously, WTF?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

I'm intrigued. Did she film that with her phone strapped to her huge conk? Is she actually putting the ridiculous proboscis to practical use?Image

Hass
Learner
Learner

Post by Hass »

just an fyi - Inthefrow just announced she bought a house and guess what paint she is using - yes you are correct - Farrow and Ball - and one of the colours is that one that Lydia used - big surprise. At the beginning of her vlog she says "if you find out where we live don't tell anyone", and she has a 'home' instagram account...so this year she will expand to have a home based interiors vlog and next year she is going to have a baby so that will be the next theme based crap that she will deliver. Lydia - where is your baby? Victoria is going to beat you...

santana57
Talker
Talker

Post by santana57 »

Just suffered the latest offering and must mention that a 'no makeup day' equates to 7 yes that is 7 layers of makeup on her ugly face. Can you imagine scraping your nails down that ugly mush...eeeewwwwwwww grim

Leii
Debater
Debater

Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Post by Leii »

I don’t think she can get pregnant, not with that weight imo. Being underweight brings not just low energy, it brings hormonal misbalance and losing of period and ovulation just to name a few. And female body needs a certain amount of fat percentage to properly function in all areas. With her pill history (they tend to cause hormonal misbalance after use as well) and being so underweight I really doubt it.

lurkerbaby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lurkerbaby »

Any other northerners find the random northern accent sentences extremely irritating?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:58 am
I'm intrigued. Did she film that with her phone strapped to her huge conk? Is she actually putting the ridiculous proboscis to practical use?Image
Go Pro strapped to her forehead LOL

St3lla
Learner
Learner

Post by St3lla »

Hey guys hope you are doing well! oh, god how quickly are you filling pages, i have said it again for all of you - you are the best company for all of us staying at home sick! Sending lots of love to all of you and a bit extra for GG new mums <3
Also, how super is it that my suggestion made it to new thread name? THANKS A LOT <3 <3
Quality is not an act, it is a habit.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Has anyone heard from London Diva or Spangles, how they are?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Leii wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:53 am
I don’t think she can get pregnant, not with that weight imo. Being underweight brings not just low energy, it brings hormonal misbalance and losing of period and ovulation just to name a few. And female body needs a certain amount of fat percentage to properly function in all areas. With her pill history (they tend to cause hormonal misbalance after use as well) and being so underweight I really doubt it.

I think she doesn't want them, which is perfectly fine imo and a blessing in this case, because having a narcissistic mum would be a disaster for the new baby :?.

santana57
Talker
Talker

Post by santana57 »

I've just watched itf and Alex announcing their new home. To be honest I'm not interested in them, what interests me is the meltdown our lyds is going to suffer when the jealousy hits her that itf has a more cohesive and stylish home . Get ready for lyds changing everything yet again when she realises how shit her house looks. Oh and ps victoria has just opened an instagram home account just to add fuel to the fire...tee hee

Return to “Lydia Millen”