Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Re: Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Post by Guest »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:30 am
Why are there no photos of her office on the home account? And has anyone ever seen Ali's office?

There you are...
So called blogger has written blogs on these dates this year:
23 feb
25th march
24th april
3rd june
11th june- sponsored

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:Bespoke it out of the woods again, and that ain’t no desk, it is a « TABLE » Lydiote!!
Great country dining table no less!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Guys there has to be some way of stopping her getting in & reading the thread.Image

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

I really can’t wait until this whole influencer bullshit blows up. These vacuous, untalented hoes deserve nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

They all think that they are the bee’s knees and highly intelligent because they have big homes and cars!! Just like Trump and his prince of « whales »!!

Sofatsolazy
Debater
Debater

Post by Sofatsolazy »

"Spreading fabric samples across my desk" ...
She really thinks she is an interior designer now doesn't she

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Hunevoque wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:04 am
So ali went « onto » the channel tunnel and it was a « wet drive! Well no wonder if the cars were on the tunnel it must have been very wet, dumbo!
Dumbo and Pinocchio for the next Millen years!
He's on that trip as the cameraman/videographer. This is where his filming and editing skills are coming into play, getting opportunities like this. This is probably why he has access to the AM, because part of the deal of having access to the car is that he needs to attend these events and film them to promote the brand. They are probably happy to go along with the notion that they've bought the car, as it simply 'shows' another happy customer. Maybe hoping to snag some other bloggers in the process. At the end of the day AM will want to sell cars, and probably aren't too fussed who their customers are. If they have to go after new money to get sales then they'll do it.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Pepper0506 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:43 am
missstarlight wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:16 am
and... Why does she always say 'BAD BOY'???? I mean... It's such a tacky thing to say. What's worse is that if you spend time with her, it's something she says so so so much that if you're in her circle, people might end up picking it up because she says it so much. She literally said the word 'bad boy' in her latest vlog before the 10 min mark even hit. What a joke.
Aldi says it all the bloody time too :roll:
They sound like chavs.
It's what chavs say, you can tell them a mile off. Big and braggy, loud and act like they own the place. Weirdly it is the complete opposite to how people with money do behave. It happened before with the Yuppies, they were full of themselves, blowing money like they had an endless supply. They even had a uniform, like they do today, it's quite funny actually. The bubble burst for the yuppies, sadly we all paid for it though, as will happen again. The bottom falls out of the influencer market and people then realising the content they used to watch has changed, they look around to see themselves surrounded by expensive crap they really didn't need and huge debts.

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

Millen without filter, what a cute nose Image

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

if i was her and there were so many pages of people hating on me, i would at least try to change or take some criticism. but she just continues to push an image which is so fake and glossy, she continues to lie about everything and it's actually really sad. and i don't hate her, i like her i think she's beautiful and she at least tries to have manners but everything looks fake and made up and to lie about every deal is kinda sad.

Leii
Debater
Debater

Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Post by Leii »

fromdusktilldawn wrote:Millen without filter, what a cute nose Image

Have you guys watched Friends? I can now picture Chandlers girlfriend Janice screaming “oh my God” after seeing this nose picture!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

The car we would like to 'have' *picks nose*... Not buy?

Would love a behaviour expert to analyse her body language...only she seems to flap all over whenever she's saying how much she loves anythingImage

Rubs her hands & clasp them together when she says by terry are paying me to flog powder in this video..obvs thinking of all that money pouring into her bank account.ImageImageImage

Lip_Filler_Lydia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lip_Filler_Lydia »

maneski wrote:
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but this is also the account that Lydia copied her 'go crazy vomit inducing bathroom' from

Lidl didn't copy her bathroom from Cheringtonhouse because she only started following them and "liked" the photo 2 weeks ago.

Whereas, she showed a bathroom pic from Pinterest on her Twitter in January and the CAD photo in March.

My guess is she "liked" the photos because she was jealous that the other person's results were better than hers and now she's going to rip it all out and start again, lol.

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

008739C4-59FA-43D9-B350-E4AE200965EC.jpeg
Just to stay current. This photo brings to mind a Jaclyn Hill lipstick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

orangelolly
Learner
Learner

Post by orangelolly »

The wallpaper in her "cloakroom" - isn't it the same wallpaper as Trim Up North have in Corrie?!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Why is she remaining a Miss even tho married?Image

Charlsberg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Charlsberg »

What is the need for her and Ali to get a RR Sport? Seriously? She lives in f*****g Milton Keynes, and she has no children, no farmland, no big animals, no horsebox to pull etc etc.

Maybe I don’t understand it, but I grew up in Lincolnshire where people have Range Rovers and 4x4’s because they are practical for what they need ie pulling cattle trailers and off roading on farms etc. That’s why RR’s and LR’s were created....for farmers....on farms.... getting a brand new RR Sport just because it’ll make your life ‘easier with trips to Costco and my shopping’ isn’t what they are created for. Any car will do that.

And why did the Merc go back? She had it for a few weeks and that was it. Did she get it on a lease or something?

And seriously wtf is Ali doing? He’s got an Aston, living off brand deals and I can guarantee that Aston will be back in the showroom within a year when they can’t afford the repayments on their finance and lease deals. They don’t earn as much as people think; both of those cars will be on finance or lease terms because they can’t afford to buy the cars and they know that within the next year or 2 they will be irrelevant. It’s already happening. Nobody cares about them anymore and to be perfectly honest Lidl and Ali are getting on a bit now in the YT world. Far less desirable than they were at year.

Sorry for the rant, but I’ve had a terrible day in work and seeing that vlog about going ‘luxury car shopping’ has seriously rubbed me the wrong way to the point where I made an account just to post this message!!!

Charlsberg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Charlsberg »

Wonky boobs don’t go with that dress either Lidl 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Charlsberg wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm
What is the need for her and Ali to get a RR Sport? Seriously? She lives in f*****g Milton Keynes, and she has no children, no farmland, no big animals, no horsebox to pull etc etc.

Maybe I don’t understand it, but I grew up in Lincolnshire where people have Range Rovers and 4x4’s because they are practical for what they need ie pulling cattle trailers and off roading on farms etc. That’s why RR’s and LR’s were created....for farmers....on farms.... getting a brand new RR Sport just because it’ll make your life ‘easier with trips to Costco and my shopping’ isn’t what they are created for. Any car will do that.

And why did the Merc go back? She had it for a few weeks and that was it. Did she get it on a lease or something?

And seriously wtf is Ali doing? He’s got an Aston, living off brand deals and I can guarantee that Aston will be back in the showroom within a year when they can’t afford the repayments on their finance and lease deals. They don’t earn as much as people think; both of those cars will be on finance or lease terms because they can’t afford to buy the cars and they know that within the next year or 2 they will be irrelevant. It’s already happening. Nobody cares about them anymore and to be perfectly honest Lidl and Ali are getting on a bit now in the YT world. Far less desirable than they were at year.

Sorry for the rant, but I’ve had a terrible day in work and seeing that vlog about going ‘luxury car shopping’ has seriously rubbed me the wrong way to the point where I made an account just to post this message!!!
Welcome Charlsberg, sorry to read you've had a rotten day.

The Merc went back because their friend that was working at Mercedes left, so I am guessing they were offered the car by the friend to drive around, once he left the relationship with Mercedes left with him, so the car went back.

RR Sport, they don't call them Chelsea Tractors for nothing! They are nice to drive, nice high vantage point, but are expensive to drive round town, and like you say pointless, a regular car would do the job, but this is Lidl we are talking about and everything she does is for show, she wants needs people to look at her, in the same way we need oxygen to breathe. Without that attention she is nothing.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:26 pm
Why is she remaining a Miss even tho married?Image
She has different names all over, consistency is not one of her key strengths.

Return to “Lydia Millen”