Tearing Shit Up With Hitler In A Nightie. Cannes She Get Any Worse? Yes, She Cannes! #42

Rondoodle
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tearing Shit Up With Hitler In A Nightie. Cannes She Get Any Worse? Yes, She Cannes! #42

Post by Rondoodle »

Does anyone on this thread follow Tamara Kalinic? She was one of the original dior beauty girls along with ITF and Amelia and Niomi Smart back when they did that massive over the top Iceland trip to launch something. I seem to recall that around the time of that trip Lidl went off on a twitter rant about someone who was stopping her from getting jobs. And then there was her stupid karma tweet just before this dior trip and I have a feeling its to do with her being on this trip in Cannes with Amelia and ITF for dior and Tamara not being there. Tamara herself has just posted on her own IG about karma which is what made me put this together. Tamara still seems to have a good relationship with dior herself and does a lot of high profile work but not much of the beauty stuff anymore. It seems that amelia, ITF etc don't engage with her anymore either. It seems to me like something has gone down?

Right I'm off to have a word with myself for being this tragic that I am even thinking about this on a Saturday!!!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Tearing Shit Up With Hitler In A Nightie. Cannes She Get Any Worse? Yes, She Cannes! #42

Post by Hunevoque »

For me Tamara is in another league all together, she really gets around a lot and some of her looks and pics are stunning! She is also much much much brighter than all the others put together! (Well , that isn’t too hard!!)

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

Rondoodle wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:35 am
Does anyone on this thread follow Tamara Kalinic? She was one of the original dior beauty girls along with ITF and Amelia and Niomi Smart back when they did that massive over the top Iceland trip to launch something. I seem to recall that around the time of that trip Lidl went off on a twitter rant about someone who was stopping her from getting jobs. And then there was her stupid karma tweet just before this dior trip and I have a feeling its to do with her being on this trip in Cannes with Amelia and ITF for dior and Tamara not being there. Tamara herself has just posted on her own IG about karma which is what made me put this together. Tamara still seems to have a good relationship with dior herself and does a lot of high profile work but not much of the beauty stuff anymore. It seems that amelia, ITF etc don't engage with her anymore either. It seems to me like something has gone down?

Right I'm off to have a word with myself for being this tragic that I am even thinking about this on a Saturday!!!
Ooooh. Maybe! You might be on to something.

How could Tamara have stopped jobs for Lydia in the past that is letting them flow her way now? Has Lydia’s constant name dropping of Dior actually worked? But if the brand was paying that much attention wouldn’t they notice all her tacky ways? Could Tamara have enough clout to say “her or me”?

I’m home sick so I have no shame this is occupying my time. Haha. xx

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

lidl is baking for her garden party!! Who will be invited cal, the cats, Carrie,maybe ali ??

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Not sure that a brownie is garden party food!!! Does she actually know anything about anything, except for styling,organizing, fiddling, arsing around!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:lidl is baking for her garden party!! Who will be invited cal, the cats, Carrie,maybe ali ??
Don't forget the air head Alex's (the nail girl with the missing tooth & the air hostess with the mehussive ass)

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 2:11 pm
Hunevoque wrote:lidl is baking for her garden party!! Who will be invited cal, the cats, Carrie,maybe ali ??
Don't forget the air head Alex's (the nail girl with the missing tooth & the air hostess with the mehussive ass)
Maybe yes, maybe no? She doesn’t want anyone trashing or using her superbe over done WC for « les invités «  :rofl:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Maybe yes, maybe no? She doesn’t want anyone trashing or using her superbe over done WC for « les invités «  :rofl:
#spon #loaned porta-loo?

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 2:17 pm
Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
#spon #loaned porta-loo?
Maybe that will be the next step to »styling the garden » :rofl:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 2:17 pm
Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
#spon #loaned porta-loo?
Maybe that will be the next step to »styling the garden » :rofl:
Maybe this is what the extra thread was destined for...kinkyvoque & Georgee chatting shit..well where the guests will shit. I'll be expecting to see their 'black friend' Ken there.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

Naaah.. I mean she always follow the herd, albeit a bit slowly...and she could really have use for an new udder...

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Angeoudemon wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 2:46 pm
Naaah.. I mean she always follow the herd, albeit a bit slowly...and she could really have use for an new udder...

Me being childish again, but :rofl:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Thought she used (flogged) audible as no time to read?

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatelydiamillen »

Rondoodle wrote:Does anyone on this thread follow Tamara Kalinic? She was one of the original dior beauty girls along with ITF and Amelia and Niomi Smart back when they did that massive over the top Iceland trip to launch something. I seem to recall that around the time of that trip Lidl went off on a twitter rant about someone who was stopping her from getting jobs. And then there was her stupid karma tweet just before this dior trip and I have a feeling its to do with her being on this trip in Cannes with Amelia and ITF for dior and Tamara not being there. Tamara herself has just posted on her own IG about karma which is what made me put this together. Tamara still seems to have a good relationship with dior herself and does a lot of high profile work but not much of the beauty stuff anymore. It seems that amelia, ITF etc don't engage with her anymore either. It seems to me like something has gone down?

YEP I agree with you and her latest post is also about Karma! she walked in the red carpet lydiot walk in the red carpet for Loreal thats about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatelydiamillen »

With regards to KARMA lydio tweet: I also put this all together

YEP its tamara! ITF is not following Tamara anymore and Amelia as well.

So definitely there is something fishy why tamara is not in Dior cannes this year?

maybe ITF recommended lydiot last minute and she is in cannes anyway for l’oreal right?

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

ihatelydiamillen wrote:Image

Why would you say that? It’s not true, ITF and Amelia are still following Tamara

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

ihatelydiamillen wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:26 pm

So definitely there is something fishy why tamara is not in Dior cannes this year?

maybe ITF recommended lydiot last minute and she is in cannes anyway for l’oreal right?

It's a bit funny when you compare their red carpets looks. Tamara is dressed in frickin' Oscar De La Renta styled with appropriate hair and accessories, looking like a movie star. Lydia on the other hand is in a Half Penny tulle explosion from hell with greasy hair.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

hellom wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:01 am
ihatelydiamillen wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:26 pm

It's a bit funny when you compare their red carpets looks. Tamara is dressed in frickin' Oscar De La Renta styled with appropriate hair and accessories, looking like a movie star. Lydia on the other hand is in a Half Penny tulle explosion from hell with greasy hair.
Except that she also has attention seeking boobs.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Thought she used (flogged) audible as no time to read?
Hahaha I love how everything she tries to flog is always a contradiction to something she’s said earlier to try & sell something!

She is such a fucwit lol

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Well I don’t know who this Tamara is but wow she looks 100000% better than itf and our lidl!!
Itf is vomit inducing with her skinny twig like body and that stupid voice I can’t stand her. She looks like she would break if you touched her. Must be fun for her man .......

And yeah comparing Lidl’s monstrosity with Tamara shoes how wrong she gets it over & over again! She pretends to be soooo wealthy so hire a stylist or someone you daft fashion victim. And I’ve never seen someone look so bad in beige & florals as I have lidl.
Oh and the fucking blankets she keeps wearing

Return to “Lydia Millen”