First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by Vampy5555 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:54 pm

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Pepper0506 wrote:
ihatelydiamillen wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:19 am
KenAdams007 wrote:Camila just announced she’s going to the Met Gala!!! If anyone knows anything about the Met you know that it’s exclusive and you have to be a guest of someone special or invited by a designer. She said she can’t say yet who the designer she’s going with yet but man, this just proves yet again how low Lidl compares to her peers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lydia is not comparable to camila coelho LOL dont compare please

Not sure if this has been talked about before but, Labia looks like she's trying to look like Camilla with all the surgery/fillers/hair/eyebrows. (Poor imitation)
When Camilla talks her chin also looks weird, as if the fillers are roaming around lol.
I always think how sad their mums must feel looking at them..knowing your child hated what you created & was perfect in your eyes :(
Oh georgee that hit me in the feels ImageImageImage

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by Vampy5555 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:02 pm

ihatelydiamillen wrote:the wat they act in the store is disgusting ImageImageImage

Woah what the fuck! Worst tan ever!!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Pink_bubbles wrote:My second rant on this website but I need to share my thoughts with you since I feel that you’ll maybe understand me.

Why is she sitting on the floor where everybody steps on at the store? That’s so unhygienic and not classy at all.

Another thing that bothered me was her putting her feet on furniture and her touching everything that isn’t hers. She’s acting like she’s the queen of this world and she can do whatever she wants. Other people are going to sit down or touch the furniture she has her sweaty feet on. She’s also behaving like she’s never seen a store before. She a thirty-one year old woman and behaves like a 4 year old child.

Also, the way she talks about her husband to other people like she is better than him and he has no say in what happens to their house. She keeps putting Ali and Carrie down. As a wife and best friend, you should support them not make fun of them or put them down.

When she talks to the camera why doesn’t she refer to her husband as Ali? She keeps on calling him my husband or Mister MG.

Why is she painting the spindles with her house slippers? She could really easily step on paint or spill paint on them and ruin the floor or carpets. Doesn’t she own old trainers or crocs?

Her constant reminder that they need to keep “the costs low”. Honey people that own as many designer items as you do, don’t need to keep “the costs low”. And I know what I’m talking about. You should’ve thought about how expensive renovating the whole house would be before starting it. That’s common sense.

Also if you’re not happy with the job of a worker or a company you don’t go on social media and complain about it there is something called client services. It’s very unmannerly and rude to openly talk bad about someone. Discretion is the classiest way to handle issues it avoids conflicts and negativity. Again, common sense.

Then lastly as my future architect point of view when she put the fake flower pot on the glass coffee table and pushed it around I literally had a mini heart attack. The same goes with the candle. The Glasson the coffee table is going to be scratched in 0.2 seconds if she keeps on pushing heavy items on it. There are these little sticky things people usually use on chairs or tables to avoid the noise of them rubbing on the floor. She could use that on the pot and candle to avoid scratches and continuing to keep “the costs low”.

Excuse me if I wrote any mistakes. English is not my first language.

Wishing all of you a good evening.

Xxx.
Oh we understand you honey Image And we agree Image
Lidl & scarrie are common as muck

uncreative_blob
Learner
Learner

Post by uncreative_blob » Mon May 06, 2019 11:08 pm

Chick_pea wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:51 pm
uncreative_blob wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:38 pm
Hopethatsoklovelies wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:46 pm
So Lidl has ITF’s book in her office. Seeing all her unfashionable combos we can really be sure she doesn’t read at all..
Btw. congrats Labia for being in the office on Sunday, you are a brave girl boss & should get a medal really 🤦🏼‍♀️ :respekt: :FU:
does she want a fucking medal for being in an office-room in her own house on a sunday? well done *claps hand once* :roll:
My friend has now worked for 14 consecutive days in a row.. she doesn't moan/Shows it all over her SM.. she does it and moves on without wanting praise.
My god.. this woman winds me up.
Princess Bobblehead must be praised for the things us peasants do daily. Rolling out of bed is her working. Putting on a load of washing is her working. Going for a jog is her working. Buying groceries is her working. Checking her email and P.O. Box is her working.

We can’t expect much from someone who is so out of touch she thinks walking around her house with a camera is actual work. Meanwhile real folk are heading out to work whilst it’s still dark outside in rain, hail or shine!

I’m not sure if she’s ever done an honest days work so perhaps we should cut her some slack... must be hard 😒
what a sad life she leads.. I mean there are days when I don't exactly feel grateful for my job - haven gotten up at 5am and being a tired old mess.. BUT: there is a beauty in being able to say that you actually worked for everything you own, even or especially if it was hard. My husband and I never got anything for free and are planning to build our dream house.. all that without companies installing our flooring or the staircase for free!

pasodoble
Informer
Informer

Post by pasodoble » Mon May 06, 2019 11:28 pm

Vampy5555 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:02 pm

Woah what the fuck! Worst tan ever!!

I really, really hope St Trop-fucking-ez see this.
Hey, guyyyyyyyyyys ...
There is NO H IN STRIPES

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea » Tue May 07, 2019 12:48 am

uncreative_blob wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:08 pm
Chick_pea wrote:
uncreative_blob wrote:
So Lidl has ITF’s book in her office. Seeing all her unfashionable combos we can really be sure she doesn’t read at all..
Btw. congrats Labia for being in the office on Sunday, you are a brave girl boss & should get a medal really 🤦🏼‍♀️ :respekt: :FU:
does she want a fucking medal for being in an office-room in her own house on a sunday? well done *claps hand once* :roll:
My friend has now worked for 14 consecutive days in a row.. she doesn't moan/Shows it all over her SM.. she does it and moves on without wanting praise.
Princess Bobblehead must be praised for the things us peasants do daily. Rolling out of bed is her working. Putting on a load of washing is her working. Going for a jog is her working. Buying groceries is her working. Checking her email and P.O. Box is her working.

We can’t expect much from someone who is so out of touch she thinks walking around her house with a camera is actual work. Meanwhile real folk are heading out to work whilst it’s still dark outside in rain, hail or shine!

I’m not sure if she’s ever done an honest days work so perhaps we should cut her some slack... must be hard 😒
what a sad life she leads.. I mean there are days when I don't exactly feel grateful for my job - haven gotten up at 5am and being a tired old mess.. BUT: there is a beauty in being able to say that you actually worked for everything you own, even or especially if it was hard. My husband and I never got anything for free and are planning to build our dream house.. all that without companies installing our flooring or the staircase for free!
Agreed. There is something very rewarding about achieving your goals even when you have to suffer for them.

My parents raised me to understand that you appreciate something so much more having earned it. There’s a value to working for something. I literally stop and think it took that many hours to earn that money, is this really worth spending it on? It gives you perspective. More importantly, it makes you respect what you have.

Lydia has no respect for anything because she hasn’t earned any of it. Her expensive bags laying on the floor, throwing an £1800 blouse in the washing machine, constant changing of furniture or big household remodels. There is no value in any of these things for her. Everything is throwaway.

It is indeed a sad existence. I think that’s why she so often pats herself on the back and talks about how hard she works. Most of us just do what we have to and get on with it. She announces it like she’s done us some favour. At the end of the day she is nothing but a grifter. No matter how many nice things she surrounds herself with I have no respect for her, there’s no dignity or value in what she produces.

Apologies for the rant 😬

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk » Tue May 07, 2019 12:51 am

Wow. She should be ashamed of herself, acting up in public like that. But then I remember. She has no shame whatsoever.

santana57
Talker
Talker

Post by santana57 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:52 am

KenAdams007 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:29 pm
ihatelydiamillen wrote:the wat they act in the store is disgusting ImageImageImage

Ew, wtf. Shame on her shitty ass parents for not teaching her any fucking manners. My dad was strict as hell growing up when it came to manners. Even now, I won’t put my feet up on parents couches ( the fancy ones lol) or their coffee table. We were also never allowed to even think about walking into the house with shoes on...that’s a BIG NO NO.

Also, the tan on her feet is atrocious. Look how white the soles of her feet are compared to the Trump orange the top of her feet are. Ugh, she’s fucking gross.

I too think some of her problems are because of her parents and lack of decency. I am a single parent of two now adults and my daughter is a 30 year old teacher. My kids have had to work for everything from being quite young and have turned out to be decent, respectful human beings that I am incredibly proud of. If my daughter had started up a social media account and was seen to behave like this in public I would be so horrified and would be the first to call her take her to task. I just don't understand how her parents can sit back and watch this shameful excuse for a human being and not hang their heads in horror and shame.

uncreative_blob
Learner
Learner

Post by uncreative_blob » Tue May 07, 2019 1:07 am

Chick_pea wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:48 am
uncreative_blob wrote:
Chick_pea wrote:
uncreative_blob wrote:

Agreed. There is something very rewarding about achieving your goals even when you have to suffer for them.

My parents raised me to understand that you appreciate something so much more having earned it. There’s a value to working for something. I literally stop and think it took that many hours to earn that money, is this really worth spending it on? It gives you perspective. More importantly, it makes you respect what you have.

Lydia has no respect for anything because she hasn’t earned any of it. Her expensive bags laying on the floor, throwing an £1800 blouse in the washing machine, constant changing of furniture or big household remodels. There is no value in any of these things for her. Everything is throwaway.

It is indeed a sad existence. I think that’s why she so often pats herself on the back and talks about how hard she works. Most of us just do what we have to and get on with it. She announces it like she’s done us some favour. At the end of the day she is nothing but a grifter. No matter how many nice things she surrounds herself with I have no respect for her, there’s no dignity or value in what she produces.

Apologies for the rant 😬
totally agree with you.
Also those who shout the loudest about the work they've done, usually did the smallest part/nothing at all :)

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon » Tue May 07, 2019 1:19 am

santana57 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:52 am
KenAdams007 wrote:

Ew, wtf. Shame on her shitty ass parents for not teaching her any fucking manners. My dad was strict as hell growing up when it came to manners. Even now, I won’t put my feet up on parents couches ( the fancy ones lol) or their coffee table. We were also never allowed to even think about walking into the house with shoes on...that’s a BIG NO NO.

Also, the tan on her feet is atrocious. Look how white the soles of her feet are compared to the Trump orange the top of her feet are. Ugh, she’s fucking gross.

I too think some of her problems are because of her parents and lack of decency. I am a single parent of two now adults and my daughter is a 30 year old teacher. My kids have had to work for everything from being quite young and have turned out to be decent, respectful human beings that I am incredibly proud of. If my daughter had started up a social media account and was seen to behave like this in public I would be so horrified and would be the first to call her take her to task. I just don't understand how her parents can sit back and watch this shameful excuse for a human being and not hang their heads in horror and shame.
I'm one year older than Lydia and my parents would be completely flabbergasted if I were to express the same behaviour as her. Manners really are so important in how you get perceived imho..I think that Carrie actually was thaught good manners but she abandoned them to look "cool" in front of Lidl..I've witnessed this with friends in the past.
Lydia should do a "My Fair Lady"- kind of thing and learn that it doesn't matter how many expensive things she own if she acts the way she does.

Maybe her parents are just like her?

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight » Tue May 07, 2019 1:21 am

Hi wonderful ladies!

Isn't it funny how we already know Lydia just pretends to be rich and has no manners but we still get so shocked at how low she keeps on going...

We've seen her childish antics at Dior once and now this...in a way, we should be used to this by now but it is really so shocking.

I haven't even seen her vlog yet and I'm sure I won't be watching it now because you have all kindly updated us and saved many of us some of our valuable time.

I think Lydia has some serious mental problems and I think she lives in her make believe kind of world so she can survive.

Don't get me wrong, it's fine to keep a child like quality in you... it keeps you from taking life too seriously and to embrace life like a child but Lydia is just a child- pure and simple. She is immature and lacks professionalism. I am surprised that brands still support her.

Her nose is getting bigger and lots of the comments on her Youtube page are actually hidden insults within the compliments.

Lydia's mother and father may be the ones to blame but you can only blame your parents for so long until you figure out what you need to do yourself. She's a grown woman who should know what's right from wrong and I just feel sorry for the people surrounding her- especially for Carrie in a way...

Ali signed up to be with Lydia- through thick and thin but Carrie? She should be doing something else with her life instead of taking commands from her so called best friend... what a waste.

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana » Tue May 07, 2019 2:08 am

I can't believe the floor looks exactly the same!! I was expecting something like what she has in her dressing room, a much paler, whitewashed look possibly in that herringbone design, but if she didn't do a big 'reveal', I'd never know it was any different! Now she's got black doors (ebony IS black Lydia, you moron) warm oak floor, white spindles, pale/grey flooring in the dressing rooms, warmer oak window frames, white washed console tables in the lounge, but now getting black furniture to go in the hallway. What a mess!
I find it really rude how she slags off other companies, always the ones where she's not managed to blag it for free. Last time it was the lighting company for the downstairs loo, before that the wardrobe company, now she's slagging off the other flooring company when she's previously said how pleased she was with the floors in the upstairs. What a bitch.

Oh and I was embarrassed for the pair of them acting like a couple of 12 year olds let out shopping without their parents for the day. She has a few comments about her and Carrie being 'hilarious' and then plays up to the camera so everyone can see what fun she is. No dear, it was embarrassing and if I was a brand, I'd be appalled with that behaviour, pawing at glass tables like a child - it was like they were just there making fun of the shop!!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:19 am

ImageImageImageImage
Really? You wait for this shit??? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 » Tue May 07, 2019 5:00 am

santana57 wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:

Yes, yes and yes! My parents would be the first ones to say “hey, you’re being an asshole.” I may be in my 30’s and have kids of my own but my parents will still tell me when I’m wrong and have no problem pointing out something wrong in my behavior. I’m the same way with my kids too.

sianterry1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by sianterry1 » Tue May 07, 2019 5:22 am

I think she is purposely not insta-Storying Capri because people will catch on. She’s quaking. Ali already posted some insta stories

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Tue May 07, 2019 5:23 am

Chick_pea wrote:
uncreative_blob wrote:
Chick_pea wrote:
uncreative_blob wrote:
Btw. congrats Labia for being in the office on Sunday, you are a brave girl boss & should get a medal really Image :respekt: :FU:

I’m not sure if she’s ever done an honest days work so perhaps we should cut her some slack... must be hard Image

Apologies for the rant Image
We should re-name 'rant'....'passionate expression'.

chellipuff
Learner
Learner

Post by chellipuff » Tue May 07, 2019 5:25 am

I just can't get over her sitting on the damn floor all sprawled out looking at carpet samples, it's something a bored child would do after being dragged from shop to shop all day. I have to imagine they would normally bring those sample books into an office or seating area and go over them. When I shopped for my house we went though the whole store, made note of what I liked and then I sat down in an office in a chair like a big girl and chose what I liked best and what would work together. I also didn't lay all over everything and rub my grubby feet on the showroom furniture so who knows maybe I was doing it all wrong? Her lack of manners and self awareness are just baffling, my seven year old doesn't even act like that in the store.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Tue May 07, 2019 5:28 am

santana57 wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:

Yes! That cringey moment she proudly drove their gifted/discounted aston martin with her pathetic 'husband' in the passenger seat into the pub carpark to meet her dad for sunday roast. Embarassing to think she sees conning women out of their money and being a champion beggar as some big career achievement.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Tue May 07, 2019 5:44 am

sianterry1 wrote:I think she is purposely not insta-Storying Capri because people will catch on. She’s quaking. Ali already posted some insta stories
Good point. It's just on his stories. Will add here for the insta-blocked..oh hang on ali doesn't go on blocking sprees like the tantruming child lydl is.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alexandra19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alexandra19 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:42 am

I mean, full on petty but girl needs a reality check and I really hope Diet Prada pick up on this disaster pair!
E40D97EF-3B0D-48A9-BECC-1352C4FC1B6D.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatelydiamillen » Tue May 07, 2019 7:17 am

those idiots are in lydiot native land ITALY lets wait for her vlog and definitely she will be bragging about her italian roots again ImageImageImage

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma » Tue May 07, 2019 7:29 am

Alexandra19 wrote:I mean, full on petty but girl needs a reality check and I really hope Diet Prada pick up on this disaster pair!
E40D97EF-3B0D-48A9-BECC-1352C4FC1B6D.png
lol love it

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma » Tue May 07, 2019 7:35 am

ihatelydiamillen wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:17 am

those idiots are in lydiot native land ITALY lets wait for her vlog and definitely she will be bragging about her italian roots again ImageImageImage

I'm not going to bodyshame, but that's not exactly the "body goals" she pretends to look like on her own social media. And they defintely don't look "relationship goals" either.

On another note, Capri is so beautiful and those pictures make me feel kind of jealous.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque » Tue May 07, 2019 8:11 am

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:44 am
sianterry1 wrote:I think she is purposely not insta-Storying Capri because people will catch on. She’s quaking. Ali already posted some insta stories
Good point. It's just on his stories. Will add here for the insta-blocked..oh hang on ali doesn't go on blocking sprees like the tantruming child lydl is.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorry but he does block people, I got blocked for saying that he was 100% gay :rofl:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 am

Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:44 am
Sorry but he does block people, I got blocked for saying that he was 100% gay :rofl:
Bet the witch read your comment..then took his phone & blocked you while he was in the shower.

Return to “Lydia Millen”