My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39

Post by Lola-Faith »

So yesterday was her vlog upload day and she missed it, no mention of that on her insta or twitter, is that cos she had a week off and had no content?
or is she counting the Aston Martin flog as hers?

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

*NEW THREAD*

First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 Image
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

santana57
Talker
Talker

Post by santana57 »

Angeoudemon wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:51 pm
Omg!!!! I just can't with the cats!!!! Absolutely abominable! Stop putting up their preys on social media and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! If they want to own cats they need to take responsibility for them and deal with the consequences!
Either the keep the cats inside 24/7 or they build something, like you guys are suggesting. They could also get another breed with weaker instincts that would fit their "forever home" better...but Labia doesn't not want to do that because she want #luxe cats....!

Imagine if one of the neighbours kids has a pet rabbit and Lumi and Lynx get their paws on it....horrible!

As Sherlock would say: "Do your research".
I have been a cat owner all my adult life and the problem with this situation is that these two morons are too lazy to be responsible for their animals. All cats can be trained not to go on work tops etc with time and patience but MR and Mrs Moron are far too busy applying make up, fannying about with that shitty bungalow and pretending to be important driving around in a leased Aston. Its been said many times before on this site but they have their priorities all wrong

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

I saw her tweet the other day about how devastated she is about #climatechange and that she can't believe we are doing this to our planet.

F*** off Lydia.

You are one of the worst 'mass consumerism' worshippers out there. You don't recycle. You claim to shop all the time when really you just get all those useless crap gifted and you flog and flog so many products that you're actually one of the heartbreaking reasons this planet is in danger.

So practice what you preach Lydia. You're one of the worst things about this world.

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

missstarlight wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:40 am
I saw her tweet the other day about how devastated she is about #climatechange and that she can't believe we are doing this to our planet.

F*** off Lydia.

You are one of the worst 'mass consumerism' worshippers out there. You don't recycle. You claim to shop all the time when really you just get all those useless crap gifted and you flog and flog so many products that you're actually one of the heartbreaking reasons this planet is in danger.

So practice what you preach Lydia. You're one of the worst things about this world.
Exactly what I thought ! Stupid cow hasn't a clue :roll:

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

To kill another rabbit 😡 these cats owners are dicks !!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lucegoose
Learner
Learner

Post by lucegoose »

Angeoudemon wrote:Omg!!!! I just can't with the cats!!!! Absolutely abominable! Stop putting up their preys on social media and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! If they want to own cats they need to take responsibility for them and deal with the consequences!
Either the keep the cats inside 24/7 or they build something, like you guys are suggesting. They could also get another breed with weaker instincts that would fit their "forever home" better...but Labia doesn't not want to do that because she want #luxe cats....!

Imagine if one of the neighbours kids has a pet rabbit and Lumi and Lynx get their paws on it....horrible!

As Sherlock would say: "Do your research".
I really don’t understand WHY they are so cool with taking pics of dying animals and then to post it on their SM? I can’t get my head around it......I would be distraught if my cat killed and brought to me a dead animal it would literally break my heart. I would do everything to ensure it never happens again. Animals as pets are the owners responsibility and they need to take action to stop them being so feral! I guess my main point is that I don’t understand how they are so blasé about it..... heartless chavs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

They have an answer for everything.
Won't keep cats inside at night as pee on her head. Won't play with them as busy lazing in dressing gown. Won't feed decent food as gets free gifted whiskers.ImageImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 am
*NEW THREAD*

First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 Image
Just in case people missed it: there is a new thread!

Return to “Lydia Millen”