My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39

Rondoodle
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39

Post by Rondoodle »

She follows Becks from the housebuild who has just been gifted a firepit so she obviously wants one too. So transparent!

Plus she definitely said that she bought the thermo mix before. So all those videos where she spent ages showing how to use them were basically undeclared ads.

I think people will slowly start to realise as she seems to be digging holes all over the place. She is always going on about how x skincare product made her skin so amazing/glowing blah blah. But when she has to flog something new, she's back to saying her skin was shit and the new product saved her. And how many favourites can one person have. Sheesh. She is such an arse.

Also I was shopping at the weekend and saw the by Terry cc powder and swatched it. If you want your face to look like a glittery disco ball then its the product for you!

Post by Guest »

Stay_Indoors wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:25 pm
No bank holiday weekend would be complete without a good old internet begging post or two! :roll:
Are they running a hotel or a home?
More of a showroom of what freebies one can get from begging online.

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 »

Chichibangbang wrote:Image
No bank holiday weekend would be complete without a good old internet begging post or two! :roll:

She needs to put away her sausage, grubby Fred Flinstone feet away Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

Iris1969 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:36 am
santana57 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:27 am
Omg have you seen Ali's latest Instagram pic? She looks like either his older brother or his father wearing his wife's clothes!
OMG, this picture is wrong in so many ways. I just don't know where to start :lol:.

Desperation is seeping in ...
2A618004-4846-4C78-9F0B-9D877C779D85.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Liked by lydl...because having a week off from her own intensely stressfull job she can totally relate. Can you imagine if she had to go to actual work for a month!?! Anyone remember that Paris Hilton show?ImageImageImage

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

I used to think it was called the simple life because they were......simple

Lip_Filler_Lydia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lip_Filler_Lydia »

Last year on 25th April 2018, Lidl uploaded a video where a woman came to her house to show her how to use the Thermomix.

In the description, she states the Thermomix is a "NEW PURCHASE" and that "THE VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED"

Now, 1 year later, she reaveals it was #GIFTED sorry... I mean a "PR Product".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Lip_Filler_Lydia on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thetruthhurts_
Debater
Debater

Post by thetruthhurts_ »

Lip_Filler_Lydia wrote:Last year on 25th April 2018, Lidl uploaded a video where a woman came to her house to show her how to use the Thermomix.

In the description, she states the Thermomix is a "NEW PURCHASE" and that "THE VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report it!

thetruthhurts_
Debater
Debater

Post by thetruthhurts_ »

thetruthhurts_ wrote:
Lip_Filler_Lydia wrote:Last year on 25th April 2018, Lidl uploaded a video where a woman came to her house to show her how to use the Thermomix.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report it!

Also screenshot it before she goes back and changes it!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Utter bullshit. A cat can't remove a metal bell attached to a metal ring.
Bell on collar=no catch.

Are they letting animals die until freebie collars are sent?ImageImage

Lip_Filler_Lydia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lip_Filler_Lydia »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Utter bullshit. A cat can't remove a metal bell attached to a metal ring.
Bell on collar=no catch.

Has Ali deleted these from Insta-stories?

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

i read it somewhere...when a dog gets a taste of blood, they change.
not sure about cats.....but they are deadly for the small animals around.
i don't know why she's broadcasting this though.....it's something quite embarrassing and cruel at the same time. someone should contact animal protection department....

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

She needs to keep her rabid cats inside and leashed - I can just see her pretending to pout as she makes Aldi place the injured bunny on the back patio steps to die from cat injuries.

She's feral and makes me sick.

Cant Relate
Learner
Learner

Post by Cant Relate »

Why don't these imbeciles make an outdoor enclosure so that the cats can be outside during the day but not harm anything ... and bring them inside at night? Are they really so clueless?

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

Great comment..Not sure what Aston Martin is playing at to be honest, it's an incredibly stupid move. But maybe it's no longer prestigious who knows.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

Iris1969 wrote:
Stay_Indoors wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:15 am
Hi All, New member. I'm still a semi-fan of Lydia's, but I think because I'm still holding out hope she will return to the humble person she was in 2016-early 2018. I think once she moved and things in the new house started to be done, she changed very much. I find her becoming very smug, entitled, and ungrateful. Once they "bought" the Aston Martin I realized how much she has changed. I understand people grow up and find success, be she seems to have lost a bit of humility. And the latest Instagram post of her walking through her kitchen on her tip toes and twirling in the backyard actually made me laugh out loud. Her face and attitude wasn't, "I'm so lucky and grateful for this beautiful home." Instead it came across like "Ha - Ha, look what I have and you don't." Her style, too, is reminding me a bit of an older lady in the 1980's. I don't know...it's a shame...
I've noticed that a lot of people who first start writing on GG think that she used to be so nice and humble but that she has changed, but I think it's exactly the other way around: the nice humble person from 2016 was an act to get people to like her, but now she is successful her mask is slipping and she is showing who she really is: a stuck up, mean, shallow, materialistic, arrogant, vain and narcissistic woman.
That’s exactly my thought!

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

Cant Relate wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:28 pm
Why don't these imbeciles make an outdoor enclosure so that the cats can be outside during the day but not harm anything ... and bring them inside at night? Are they really so clueless?
Because they are cheapskates and will only have something if it's free or makes them money.
That poor rabbit...somehow they seem to be proud of it all with the regular social media updates on what the cats have killed.....Dumb shits.

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

peasoup wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:43 pm
Cant Relate wrote:
Because they are cheapskates and will only have something if it's free or makes them money.
That poor rabbit...somehow they seem to be proud of it all with the regular social media updates on what the cats have killed.....Dumb shits.
it's actually very upsetting.....to a lot of people.
if my cat goes out to kill small animals in the neighborhood, i'd take action...not posting on the internet and think it's entertaining....what an a*hole

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Utter bullshit. A cat can't remove a metal bell attached to a metal ring.
Bell on collar=no catch.

WTF are these imbecile’s doing!!!! Rescue the poor bunny and get it proper help!!! Fark I can’t deal with these fuckwits!!! This infuriates me to no end!! I wish something bigger would do the same to these 2 horrible cats and see how they like it!
Does Ali think he can cuddle the bunny back to health ImageImageImageImageImage They are so dumb it’s unbelievable! Cruel bastards they all are in that hideous house!

Those cats should be inside only! How can anyone condone their killing and continue to allow it to happen!! A fucking bell on a collar isn’t going to do anything ImageImageImageImageImage
I know some of u hate the c word but these two are daft cunts! Waste of space & air and deserve nothing

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

june+ping wrote:
peasoup wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:43 pm
Cant Relate wrote:
it's actually very upsetting.....to a lot of people.
if my cat goes out to kill small animals in the neighborhood, i'd take action...not posting on the internet and think it's entertaining....what an a*hole
Why do they keep posting this? Are they doing it as it’s we’ve expressed it is upsetting here?
It’s so not normal to post stuff like this

Return to “Lydia Millen”