Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by Muff_Puff »

What the f*ck is that thing in her hair? Image
She looks absolutely ridiculous.

It isn't even serving a purpose because she STILL constantly touches that bit of hair to tuck it behind her deformed ear (even when there's no hair there to be tucked!)

I think she has Transient Tic Disorder because she constantly touches her hair, nose or earrings.
(Also flapping those f*cking hands around when she talks. It drives me insane)

Tics are often confused with nervous behaviour.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by Muff_Puff »

In the latest vlog when she was talking (and flapping those hands around).
People in the audience seem to be knocking back the alcohol at a faster pace, lol.

I think that last one is actually Carrie!

Thank god she time lapsed the rest of this talk. Image Image

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Her “pearl hair clip” looks like a bandage in the hair lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Muff_Puff wrote:In the latest vlog when she was talking (and flapping those hands around).
People in the audience seem to be knocking back the alcohol at a faster pace, lol.

Yay well done muff for finding the strength to carry on your role as deputy.

Ok so talking of scarrie in the vlog i swear she too has had the same 3 point rhino?
ImageImage

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 am
Muff_Puff wrote:In the latest vlog when she was talking (and flapping those hands around).

Yay well done Muff for finding the strength to carry on your role as deputy.
lol, I'm struggling GP.
I'm just waiting for the new stairs and floor to go in and then I think I'll be off. There's nothing else about her that interests me.
I just can't watch her vlogs anymore. She drives me insane.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

It's an earring because she didn't have it in last Monday's vlog..... unless she's sprouted a mole in the last 7 days? Image

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

‘My Lidl Pony’ (Shetland edition) dropping truth bombs for the weekend

Like whaattttttt

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Another FREE trip.

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Muff_Puff I feel the same.. but you can’t abandon the Wolf Pack!!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Muff_Puff wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

lol, I'm struggling GP.
I'm just waiting for the new stairs and floor to go in and then I think I'll be off. There's nothing else about her that interests me.
For a minute I thought you meant your own stairs & you were literally trapped in your bedroom forced to watch the trash lydl posts on instagramImage

So are the stairs free? Why did she not buy a house in the style she (currently) likes???

Who's been on board since the house hunting? Remember when she was originally day dreaming about inglenook fireplaces & all manner of period features? She'd have done the same and gutted the place right? What a nut job. When will she wake up and see she'll never be happy because the actual ugliness is inside..

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Here they come.. ImageImage

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Here they come.. ImageImage

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Muff_Puff wrote:Another FREE trip.

Whys it suddenly an AD? Wouldn’t it be what she usually calls a “press trip” or “press stay” Image can’t keep up

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

LicenseToLurk wrote:Muff_Puff I feel the same.. but you can’t abandon the Wolf Pack!! Image
Nooooooooooo! Please don't make me stay... I can't take anymore of this woman...

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:48 am
She's deleted all the negative comments lol this must be so time consuming for her.Image
Has anyone screenshot them ?

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:42 am
Muff_Puff wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

lol, I'm struggling GP.
For a minute I thought you meant your own stairs & you were literally trapped in your bedroom forced to watch the trash lydl posts on instagramImage

:rofl: Georgee.

Actually, I think you may have just stumbled on a way the police could get criminals to talk.
Lock them in a room and force them to watch Lidl's vlogs over and over until they talk. :rofl:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Pepper0506 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
She's deleted all the negative comments lol this must be so time consuming for her.Image
No. When it first went up Happy forest posted that alot of the comments were quite negative. All 100% positive now. Sometimes she's like whatever and leaves them and other times her ego's so fragile she cant handle a single one.

Re. 'AD'= she refuses to put this unless she is being paid actual money (& the brand have control over what she says in the 'content')

Sorry that gif's actually quite sinister!

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:14 am
Pepper0506 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
No. When it first went up Happy forest posted that alot of the comments were quite negative. All 100% positive now. Sometimes she's like whatever and leaves them and other times her ego's so fragile she cant handle a single one.

Re. 'AD'= she refuses to put this unless she is being paid actual money (& the brand have control over what she says in the 'content')

Sorry that gif's actually quite sinister!
Lidl’s actual witchy, grabbing hands!

Post by Guest »

Now not only looking for free kitchen flooring but on her home site she also wants carpeting. Sad thing is she'll probably get it.

Return to “Lydia Millen”