Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Lip_Filler_Lydia
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Post by Lip_Filler_Lydia »

Please continue to rip the shit out of Lydia Elise Millen on this new Thread.

Shesheshe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Post by Shesheshe »

Re her IGTV, are these from Luisaviaroma because I am not clicking on the affiliate link? Did she disclose vouchers? There is zero disclosure on there so as a consumer, I'm led to believe that she purchased everything herself!!! Even if she did, she should be disclosing as there are brands there that she has worked with or received gifts from in the past.

queenofthesealpups
Learner
Learner

Re: Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Post by queenofthesealpups »

“Look at me! I’m a special snowflake. I’m up at 6:26am”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

She wants applause? Fuck off

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

I took a screenshot of this at 8:05am and she'd posted it 30 minutes previous, which means it was actually 7:35am.

So, is this something else she's lying about? Trying to make out she took the photo at 6:26am?

Anyone can take a photo and slap a timestamp on it.

I can't stand this woman!!! She annoys me so much.

www.invidio.us/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

She's pathetic. I'm awake at 6-6.30 AM and go to the gym too - I don't shout out about it on any of my social media. It's pathetic to be honest.
Some people work harder than you Lydiot and just because you're up at 6AM doesn't mean you're special. I don't think I'm special for getting up at that time of morning to work out- some people prefer to work out in the evenings you moron.

Who does that? Post what time you're up in the morning?! Really? Are you telling all the robbers out there that they can't rob you because it's morning time? Are you trying to motivate us to get up with you? What the actual f***?

She's an attention seeker- oh look at me do this... look at me look at me!

Nobody gives a shit Labia... NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

WARNING! WARNING!

She has left the house!

I repeat. She has left the house!

Nice outfit Lidl. Not.

Wtf is she wearing around her neck!?

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

The glasses... why oh why does she insist on wearing those? She looks like a man from the 70's who's just about to smoke some pot...

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Is she an air stewardess today? lol.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

queenofthesealpups wrote:Image

“Look at me! I’m a special snowflake. I’m up at 6:26am”

Why does it matter what time she gets out of bed? She “naps” the rest of the day anyways.

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

Do you ladies think that Lydiot has some anxiety issues about going outside?
Someone mentioned it's her safety blanket but I think it's more than just being comfortable at home.
She knows not a lot of people like her and she has exposed every single part of her life out into the world.
I think she doesn't like going out because she genuinely feels anxious about not knowing who she's sitting next to, who is serving her when she goes out to shop or eat out.

Think about it...

She's eating out but she doesn't know that one of us works at the establishment then we spit on her food or something...lol

That's probably why she likes to stay at home.

Imagine not knowing whether the person you're interacting with on the outside world actually hates you.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

missstarlight wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:48 am
Someone mentioned it's her safety blanket but I think it's more than just being comfortable at home.
She knows not a lot of people like her and she has exposed every single part of her life out into the world.
I think she doesn't like going out because she genuinely feels anxious about not knowing who she's sitting next to, who is serving her when she goes out to shop or eat out.

Think about it...

She's eating out but she doesn't know that one of us works at the establishment then we spit on her food or something...lol

Imagine not knowing whether the person you're interacting with on the outside world actually hates you.
Yes, this is very true, I hadn't thought about it that way before. Looks as if she is in the Range Rover again, although I could be wrong?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

missstarlight wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:48 am

Think about it...

I agree that she’ll probably get very anxious outside of her home without blanky 1 or 2, but she doesn’t have to worry about people not liking her because they recognize her from YT, as most people have no idea who these annoying vapid girls with a vlogging camera are ;-).

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

OMG Chav alert, what does she look like? And what is that monstrosity around her neck, a scarf, a blouse, blue stripes with the Gucci car mat jacket? Fashionista she is not! Lidl's idea of fashion is literally to wear as much designer shit she can get on her skinny body at once, and flash those labels!

Also, it does look like she's in the Range Rover again, so maybe her Mercedes was loaned/gifted or something and it's either gone back or she's not using it?

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

I don't really follow Lydiot anymore so I only rely on your info here or sometimes I check but do you ladies actually see those two morons use their expensive cars? Do they actually drive them or are they for display purposes only? lol

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

missstarlight wrote:Do you ladies think that Lydiot has some anxiety issues about going outside?

Think about it...

She is not that famous.
Bwt I don’t believe in this whole social anxiety blanket with Lydia. She behaves extremely loud, obnoxious and attention seeking when in public. Remember back in 2016 she was out shopping in MK wearing that no sleeve ruffle shirt and no coat in a death of winter? How about all the looks she received from all those strangers in the street? Where was her SA back then? And then she “chooses” to attend some big events, but not the other? Isn’t BAFTA’s big enough to cause SA? What about that front row of L’oreal fashion show last year?
We all have social anxiety to a greater or lesser degree. None of us is born knowing how to communicate with the world. We all have fears of public speaking (it’s the size of audiences that might vary), a fear of talking to strangers, a fear of being in overcrowded spaces, a fear of getting lost, a fear of being rejected. Shall we all just lock ourselves out in a safety of our homes cherishing and cultivating our anxieties? I do know people with a diagnosed SA, people who cannot do grocery shopping, not even online as then you still have to face the delivery man. And even with them I do believe that if they would really want to get rid of it and go search for the root causes of their SA, they would be able to fight it back. As, again, no one is born with it or the opposite. Sorry if I offend someone. That wasn’t my intention. I am just saying she lies to cover her laziness and lack of job offers. That’s it.

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

Brunette_ wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:08 am
missstarlight wrote:Do you ladies think that Lydiot has some anxiety issues about going outside?

Think about it...

She is not that famous.
Bwt I don’t believe in this whole social anxiety blanket with Lydia. She behaves extremely loud, obnoxious and attention seeking when in public. Remember back in 2016 she was out shopping in MK wearing that no sleeve ruffle shirt and no coat in a death of winter? How about all the looks she received from all those strangers in the street? Where was her SA back then? And then she “chooses” to attend some big events, but not the other? Isn’t BAFTA’s big enough to cause SA? What about that front row of L’oreal fashion show last year?
We all have social anxiety to a greater or lesser degree. None of us is born knowing how to communicate with the world. We all have fears of public speaking (it’s the size of audiences that might vary), a fear of talking to strangers, a fear of being in overcrowded spaces, a fear of getting lost, a fear of being rejected. Shall we all just lock ourselves out in a safety of our homes cherishing and cultivating our anxieties? I do know people with a diagnosed SA, people who cannot do grocery shopping, not even online as then you still have to face the delivery man. And even with them I do believe that if they would really want to get rid of it and go search for the root causes of their SA, they would be able to fight it back. As, again, no one is born with it or the opposite. Sorry if I offend someone. That wasn’t my intention. I am just saying she lies to cover her laziness and lack of job offers. That’s it.

I agree with the points above too... The reasons for her actions are such a mystery. I think that she definitely doesn't get the same jobs as the others and that's why she's always at home but I think that although she isn't that famous- we must remember that SHE THINKS SHE IS. It's not really just about our perception- it's hers and if she thinks 'Oh, I might get recognised' then even if she doesn't, she still thinks it.

When people stare at her for example, they're staring at her weird and awful clothes but she most likely thinks she's getting recognised.

Social Anxiety is such a crippling thing- the daughter of a lady my mother used to work with doesn't leave the house at all and it is very saddening to know some people suffer from different levels and forms of SA.

With Labia though, as moronic and bitchy as she is... she is still a human being and I know she is paying the high price that comes with her job. She can pretend all she wants that they're a happy husband and wife but I know for sure that they're most likely on the brink of breaking but the money and the lack of other ideas or opportunities to go elsewhere is scaring them.

And........ if you were a waitress, would you not want to spit on Lydia's food if you see her? lol. Just kidding.

Catcher_In_The_Lie
Debater
Debater

Post by Catcher_In_The_Lie »

Muff_Puff wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 am
Is she an air stewardess today? lol.

🤣 *Lidl looks wonderingly out the window...” Looks like clear skies today captain, although these bespoke glasses are doing nothing to shade my retina from the natural sunlight to which they are not accustomed given I hibernate inside all day. But don’t worry, I’m am very ‘shady’ at all other times. Put your seatbelts on and tray tables up folks, this new thread is sure to be a bumpy ride for Lidls.

Don’t give her views, instead watch here,
https://www.invidio.us/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ

Catcher_In_The_Lie
Debater
Debater

Post by Catcher_In_The_Lie »

Lola-Faith wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:03 am
OMG Chav alert, what does she look like? And what is that monstrosity around her neck, a scarf, a blouse, blue stripes with the Gucci car mat jacket? Fashionista she is not! Lidl's idea of fashion is literally to wear as much designer shit she can get on her skinny body at once, and flash those labels!

Also, it does look like she's in the Range Rover again, so maybe her Mercedes was loaned/gifted or something and it's either gone back or she's not using it?
Good lord I hope she’s not also wearing those hideous blue manolo’s with that blouse..
Don’t give her views, instead watch here,
https://www.invidio.us/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Muff_Puff wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:34 am
WARNING! WARNING!

She has left the house!

I repeat. She has left the house!

Nice outfit Lidl. Not.

Wtf is she wearing around her neck!?

I get a distinct Melania Trump vibe from this angle and from her hidious “power”-outfit. She has the same unappealing square manly face imo.

Return to “Lydia Millen”