The Return of Labia's Cu*t Box & the Recycled Fake Tan Stained BAFTA Jumpsuit #36

Peanut Butter World
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Return of Labia's Cu*t Box & the Recycled Fake Tan Stained BAFTA Jumpsuit #36

Post by Peanut Butter World »

^ wow you’re good!! I remember that video now thanks for the refresher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Return of Labia's Cu*t Box & the Recycled Fake Tan Stained BAFTA Jumpsuit #36

Post by Happywifehappylife »

Muff_Puff wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:37 pm
Iris1969 wrote:
Peanut Butter World wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:59 am
Wait! Did we know she was dyslexic?? She mentioned that on her stories.

That is just one of her many lies.

I’m dyslexic myself, so I know that the mistakes she’s making are just due to the fact that she didn’t pay any attention to the teachers when she was learning how to read and write.
This is a screenshot from the vlog "Spilling the Tea about Myself"

www.invidio.us/watch?v=39D3--DsuAo

She uploaded it on 8th October 2018.

She talks about Dyslexia at 16:30 minutes in.

Yeah, but wasnt it some online test? Wasnt even a proper diagnosis.

ThatAsianGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatAsianGirl »

I was blocked from IG so I had to use my husband's IG to check out her new IGTV and I was so unimpressed with it all. ESPECIALLY the layering of Gucci brands. Tacky, tacky, tacky! And her minions think that it looks good?!! Her poses are exactly like ITF just as you all mentioned and I don't know how Victoria would feel seeing her copying her poses like that! Disgusted? Flattered? A big ”Ew”?

Frenchgirl24
Learner
Learner

Post by Frenchgirl24 »

ThatAsianGirl wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:39 pm
I was blocked from IG so I had to use my husband's IG to check out her new IGTV and I was so unimpressed with it all. ESPECIALLY the layering of Gucci brands. Tacky, tacky, tacky! And her minions think that it looks good?!! Her poses are exactly like ITF just as you all mentioned and I don't know how Victoria would feel seeing her copying her poses like that! Disgusted? Flattered? A big ”Ew”?
Her minions are saying the layered Gucci items look good? That's excellent news because now, hopefully, she will go out in public like that. Ha ha! Can you imagine the people at Gucci seeing her advertising their products looking like that. They would scream .!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The Return of Labia's Cu*t Box & the Recycled Fake Tan Stained BAFTA Jumpsuit #36

Post by Vampy5555 »

Remember these gems lol

Ali kills me lol he looks like he’s wearing those sneakers that have an inner heel in them

ThatAsianGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatAsianGirl »

Muff_Puff wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:

I’m dyslexic myself, so I know that the mistakes she’s making are just due to the fact that she didn’t pay any attention to the teachers when she was learning how to read and write.

I mean her dyslexia could be minimised drastically if she would just turn on her phone's auto correct. :scratch:
My2cents88 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:23 pm
thetruthhurts_ wrote:
Angeoudemon wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 pm
I want to know what happened with By Terryble. Did they dump her?Image
They probably did..Labia was too terrible even for them;).
I can not believe she is pretending to be dyslexic now as some kind of excuse for not using spellcheck. It’s genuinely insulting to those who struggle with it.
If she had genuinely been diagnosed as she suggests she would have milked it for all its worth. Is there no end to her lies?

Also wouldn't her family be like wtf you talking about? Surely they see her posts/videos etc..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure her family expect no more of her than what she's shown to the world. That's how low their expectations are for her.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

Catcher_In_The_Lie wrote:Claire having another dig at Lidl after her embarrassing Dior shopping vlog the other day Image?
ACE3E40D-6BBB-45FB-9475-B3BD4C728ABA.png
What a stupid thing for her to say when she perfectly matches her own description of those influenzas Dior decided not to invite (not that they even considered her). Not to mention that her new bestie from Dubai ITF wasn’t invited as well. Clair definitely has some problems with critical thinking and building logical argument. When she is in a range trying to put down someone else she ‘accidentely’ does it to herself. For her its better to keep her mouth shut. What Susie say about Sally...
Also she is the only instastories user I know who constantly publishes these endless speeches. And complaining about someone.

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

Claire is a cow...

Post by Guest »

Her Podcast is interesting....she loses the faux poshness that she has been trying on youtube and I have to say this Sammi Jefcoate is a great interviewer because we get to hear the real Lydia. She explains the red Bafta dress, Carrie, Brand deals, London visits, how much she works, events etc.
https://anchor.fm/as-you-are

Catcher_In_The_Lie
Debater
Debater

Post by Catcher_In_The_Lie »

Brunette_ wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:25 pm
Catcher_In_The_Lie wrote:Claire having another dig at Lidl after her embarrassing Dior shopping vlog the other day Image?ACE3E40D-6BBB-45FB-9475-B3BD4C728ABA.png
What a stupid thing for her to say when she perfectly matches her own description of those influenzas Dior decided not to invite (not that they even considered her). Not to mention that her new bestie from Dubai ITF wasn’t invited as well. Clair definitely has some problems with critical thinking and building logical argument. When she is in a range trying to put down someone else she ‘accidentely’ does it to herself. For her its better to keep her mouth shut. What Susie say about Sally...
Also she is the only instastories user I know who constantly publishes these endless speeches. And complaining about someone.

Exactly!! Claire just complains complains complains, woe is me, blah blah blah....she is just as big a fraud as all the others. ITF will be ‘friends’ with anyone to keep her image clean. I mean she still even ‘likes’ Josie FashionMumblr posts and they all in the industry know how fraudulent Josie and Charlie are with their dodgy follower numbers and Josie not tagging things as Ad and gifts etc... honestly the days of down to earth HONEST and UPFRONT youtubers is fast disappearing. 😟
Don’t give her views, instead watch here,
https://www.invidio.us/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:55 pm
Remember these gems lol

Ali kills me lol he looks like he’s wearing those sneakers that have an inner heel in them

Just noticed, WTF carry an ice cream like that ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

ThatAsianGirl wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:19 pm
Muff_Puff wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:

I mean her dyslexia could be minimised drastically if she would just turn on her phone's auto correct. :scratch:
I don't believe she's really dyslexic, it's just an excuse. She is lazy and doesn't care about orthography. I agree even if she was dyslexic it shouldn't be that hard to use auto correct or any type of spellchecker. With all that money she earns she could also easily hire someone to check her texts, but no...
Suzie from HelloOctober also recently claimed she - and her assistant too! - are dyslexic and I don't believe that either. Dyslexia must be really really common in the UK - or at least amongst British bloggers. :roll:

Anitab348
Learner
Learner

Post by Anitab348 »

What test? An online app? This gets me so angry. Does she not understand that dyslexia isn’t just about writing it’s primarily about reading and it’s comprehension that then possibly affects writing. So for her to say that she’s read so much about it and it’s not just about “reading funny”. She never is accountable fo anything she does there is always some vague medical excuse, that she has probably self diagnosed.

I am mildly dyslexic but mainly dyscalculetic (beyond being crap at maths lol). I had to be monitored by a trained professional at school when I was assessed. For her to say that she’s moderately dyslexic is a joke, as it would have been noticed in educational environment way before this. At school or in university she would have been picked up on if she needed extra help. She would have definitely be all over that using it to get extra time in her degree finals, and every time somebody would have criticised her for her spelling and sentence forms she would have pulled the “oh please don’t attack me you horrible troll I’m dyslexic”

Excuse after medical or general excuse for people to feel sorry for her and play the pity party card when the majority of us just get on it. ARRGH.

Sorry for the rant

Lip_Filler_Lydia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lip_Filler_Lydia »

NEW THREAD LADIES

Here's the link

viewtopic.php?f=658&t=35313

Return to “Lydia Millen”