The Gifted Life Of Labia Fillen #34

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Gifted Life Of Labia Fillen #34

Post by eggybeggy »

Once upon a time in a land far far away from any minions #SomeRealSomeBought.. Lydia Elise Millen AKA Lidl Fillen was sat at home using her facewipes #ad to wipe away lumi's #ad cat piss. This was the third time this week that Lumi #ad had pissed on her head and her bed #ad. She was having to change the bedding #ad again. Isn't this what my house elf #PaidForByMe is for. Where is she anyway, she thought. Carrie hadn't been seen since the works christmas party #NotSponIHadToForkOutForThatMyself. Lidl Fillen had been having to do the chores around her house #BoughtMyself and was getting rather tired of it. Those sleep EarPods #ad hadn't been working at all but they had made her money, so what did she care. They were supposed to drown out any noise but she could still hear the cats bringing in mice #GiftedFromLynx throughout the night. In Carries absence, she had sent Lidl Fillen a diary #ad to fill in so she knew what chores she would have to do and when. Lidl Fillen classed chores as 'work' just so she had more to put in the diary #ad. Real work had been light of late. She had managed to bag a free trip #ad to a Chewton Glen Hotel and Spa but it meant bringing her ever suffering husband Ali #Spon along with her. Lidl and Ali didn't have a real marriage, theirs was all #Spon for the money. Ali #Spon was really in the closet #BoughtHimself. Anyhow, she was busy filling in her diary #ad, she did actually have a busy week this, what with the free trip #ad and her cleaner coming to clean the house #GiftedToMyselfFomMyself. She wasn't quite sure where she would find the time to fill all her new glass jars #ad. For the minions #SomeRealSomeBought that don't know, urns #ad were sooooooo 2018. The year 012 is all about the glass jar #ad. Lidl had managed to spot some free time in-between her spinning bike #ad delivery and her mum cooking a roast #NotAnAdMyMumOnlyCooksForMe.
So the day arrived when lidl had the free time to fill her glass jars #ad, she had coffee #ad, pasta #ad and quinoa #ad to put in them but none of them were the right colour. She got out the spare F&B paint #ad and went about painting each coffee bean #ad. This was going to be a long process, so she made sure to time-lapse it, her minions #SomeRealSomeBought would need to see how busy she had been. As she was busy painting, she heard her husband #ad pull up outside in HER Aston Martin #AdGiftedSpon. He came in to find her in the utility room, this was her favourite room because she had managed to decorate and kit the whole room out without spending a penny #Goals. It even had a #bespoke shelf #ad. I mean, a bespoke shelf!! How bloody cool does that make her, girl boss or what!!! Anyway, Ali #ad had bad news. ASA had finally gone ahead and put guidelines in place for influencers to follow. Princess Drippy Chin had recently had a meeting with ASA where she had told them that the minions #SomeRealSomeBought didn't care that she didn't disclose everything she was shilling. She had begged them not to change the rules. Her begging usually worked and she couldn't understand why ASA weren't listening to her. But this was it, her life as she knew it was over. She had spent so long pretending that everything she 'acquired' had been paid for by herself, that she couldn't remember what lies she had told when. She had made out to her minions #SomeRealSomeBought that she had paid for everything but practically everything in the house had been gifted. She knew all her dressing gowns would have to go, she lived in them but they weren't paid for and she had affiliate linked the hell out of them. She couldn't let the minions #SomeRealSomeBought know that she didn't even pay for basic dressing gowns #ad. She decided to go on ASOS, they had never worked with her, and buy some loungewear #AllICouldAffordToBuyMyself. She would be able to wear that for the foreseeable future. Maybe she could sneak in an affiliate link though and nobody would mind.. little did she know but the storm was coming and the tide was turning...

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Gifted Life Of Labia Fillen #34

Post by avabella »

Wow another new thread already - great intro! :) can't wait to see what this one holds!

justforthelols
Talker
Talker

Post by justforthelols »

People are not having it. ImageImageImageImage

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Are we inthefrow (#boughtfriendship) for another melt down? :jerry: (#gifted and proud to receive)

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Yay for the new thread! #NotSpon

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Sitting in silence eating WHITE BREAD (NOT gluten free Lidl!) sandwiches and Ali delivers the killer line - 'how is your cheese sandwich tasting?'

FFS I swear to God if I was on my dream date with my husband and he asked me that!!!!!!

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

she's deleted all those comments from the vlog, well done to whoever got the ones above screen shot!

She really thinks people are stupid. Why not be honest and title that flog, an amazing trip away with Armani, instead of a load of lies!

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Lola-Faith wrote:she's deleted all those comments from the vlog, well done to whoever got the ones above screen shot!

She really thinks people are stupid. Why not be honest and title that flog, an amazing trip away with Armani, instead of a load of lies!
She couldn’t lie straight in bed!!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

At the start of the video when she was putting her foundation on, obviously she used her favourite one, the Armani foundation, despite photographing herself sat in her old Landrover just a few weeks ago stating she'd just used something (Dior Foundation) on her skin and she will never use anything else.

I spotted Cal twice in the video, it's like playing where's Wally! We were speculating as to where he was sleeping, until we saw there were two options, the bed out on the balcony, or in the walk in wardrobe. Someone had kindly already laid down a yoga mat or something similar on the floor for him.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

So Cal is on the romantic date LOL Third Wheeling!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

That is actually embarrassing taking him along! I'm dying lol

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

avabella wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:19 pm
That is actually embarrassing taking him along! I'm dying lol

So romantic. Just shows they never do anything without it being for the gram.

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Also Cal is on the payroll full time and Mom & Dad wouldn’t have trusted him back at the bungalow with fetch&carrie so he gets to go along and sleep on the floor like a good doggy.

justforthelols
Talker
Talker

Post by justforthelols »

LicenseToLurk wrote:Also Cal is on the payroll full time and Mom & Dad wouldn’t have trusted him back at the bungalow with fetch&carrie so he gets to go along and sleep on the floor like a good doggy.
She did not like that somebody mentioned they spotted him in the comments and people making fun of a fake romantic getaway. She is deleting furiously.

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

justforthelols wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:Also Cal is on the payroll full time and Mom & Dad wouldn’t have trusted him back at the bungalow with fetch&carrie so he gets to go along and sleep on the floor like a good doggy.
She did not like that somebody mentioned they spotted him in the comments and people making fun of a fake romantic getaway. She is deleting furiously.

This is amazing. I love the idea they sneaked him in. How embarrassing.

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

What would you say to the staff in that scenario?
‘Oh we have someone joining us for this date, he takes our pictures’

Bet the staff will use that fodder for weeks in the staff room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miss Marple
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss Marple »

PixelGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:17 pm
So Cal is on the romantic date LOL Third Wheeling!
Yup! Exactly my thought when I caught his reflexion (and his man bun) in the mirror lol
D83FB451-93B8-412C-8B1A-83599B794078.jpeg
12A8AB30-5E90-446F-9061-32E8B7580F94.jpeg
Also, hi people! Long time, no speak! I feel I have a lot to catch up on :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

justforthelols
Talker
Talker

Post by justforthelols »

Cal lurking in the corner. It is a bit creepy. You think she forbids him to speak when he is not working and makes him stand somewhere motionless do she can ignore him?

gossipg1rl
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipg1rl »

I couldn't help it. I commented on whether or not he was with them. I want to see what will happen lol

BloodyBasketCase
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BloodyBasketCase »

I just CANNOT with the baby voice in this flog, it's a whole new level. There is an unbroken section for about 10 minutes when she is only speaking in that ridiculous lisp, also using to boss Ali about and be snide AF to him in THAT VOICE.

This for sure has got to be her most irritating video for a while, she's finding herself so cute and she's babbling in a loop about how excited she is to eat an effing cucumber sandwich, like she thinks it's SUCH a charming thing to say.

Return to “Lydia Millen”