Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

BloodyBasketCase wrote:For once, I am genuinely intrigued to see what her flog tonight is gonna be - she seems so fixated on this declaration stuff at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if we were treated to a sit down rant as she seems to be deadset on making a complete tit out of herself the last few days.

Won't get my hopes up tho, probably her shoving more gifted crap into some tacky ass baskets and calling it content.

Ahhh and like clockwork on the day she is supposed to post a video....the old 4pm 'internet problems/blue monday/she's feeling ill' excuse is being floated

The calendar would suggest it's Armani beauty in a tree house?

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:39 am
Agree with whoever mentioned Emma Hill.
Shut up Millen & learn to live with it.
Wow, this is brilliant! I don't like Emma H, but now I like her just because of this reply :tu:

BloodyBasketCase
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BloodyBasketCase »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:43 am
BloodyBasketCase wrote:For once, I am genuinely intrigued to see what her flog tonight is gonna be - she seems so fixated on this declaration stuff at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if we were treated to a sit down rant as she seems to be deadset on making a complete tit out of herself the last few days.

Won't get my hopes up tho, probably her shoving more gifted crap into some tacky ass baskets and calling it content.

Ahhh and like clockwork on the day she is supposed to post a video....the old 4pm 'internet problems/blue monday/she's feeling ill' excuse is being floated

The calendar would suggest it's Armani beauty in a tree house?
Ahhh yeah of course, so we are all in for some stilted, awkward "romance" this evening then. I'll get a toxic Jo Malone candle #gifted #spon lit to get myself in the mood

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

i don't know....reading lydia's posts on IG...it just projected this inappropriate undertone....it's not really as a matter of fact manner....it's more on the emotional side....just a feeling though.
and it's quite unprofessional.....

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Iris1969 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:09 am
Look she had “proved” to herself that she was right all along and now she can calm down.
Ooooh Iris, one more post and you'll be a VIP on here!

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

THE INTERNET IS DOWN EVERYONE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THE INTERNET IS DOWN

BUUUUUULLLLLLLLSSSSSHHHHITTTTTTTTT

Your move, Millen.

Post by Guest »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:08 am

THE INTERNET IS DOWN EVERYONE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THE INTERNET IS DOWN

BUUUUUULLLLLLLLSSSSSHHHHITTTTTTTTT

Your move, Millen.
Internet down but using thermomix energy to upload IG stories all week!

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana »

Well if the internet being down is her excuse for not posting a flog, well Ali managed to post his flog just fine last night.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

PixelGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:04 am
Iris1969 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:09 am
Look she had “proved” to herself that she was right all along and now she can calm down.
Ooooh Iris, one more post and you'll be a VIP on here!
:tyvm: :cheer: :SS:

BloodyBasketCase
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BloodyBasketCase »

BeccaBanana wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:30 am
Well if the internet being down is her excuse for not posting a flog, well Ali managed to post his flog just fine last night.
Weird isn't it, how Ali seems to never miss an upload despite living under the same roof :roll:

Maybe her toxic bullshit vibes are scrambling the router and sending it haywire

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

ImageImage

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

Ali either doesn’t know the premise behind boomerangs or he is internally screaming get me out of here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

This is what people are complaining about, instead of clearly disclosing she's on a press trip to advertise a product, she pretends it's "A dream date we have been waiting 5 years for" to disguise it's purely a business trip to shill the latest launch. Calling it "Emporio Armani fragrance launch AD with expenses paid trip to Chewton Glen Spa" doesn't have the same ring I guess, but at least it's honest. This video was done purely of content that needs to be disclosed, it's not a personal trip, it's an advert, nothing more nothing less.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

start of the flog and she says she wanted to go to chewton ever since Ali parents went. Surprise surprise, she is copying people. How have they not gone for 5 years. I know, they didnt want to fork out for it themselves, waited until some brand would pay for them to go. and she wonders why people get the impression they are free loaders. they could have gone for their honeymoon if they were that keen to go.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:ImageImage
Christ she’s an odd bod isn’t she

justforthelols
Talker
Talker

Post by justforthelols »

If it took her 5 years to convince a brand to send her there I have to say she is shit at her job. Also, if you want to go so desperately just fucking pay for it yourself you twat.

And just a warning guys, the lisp is strong in this commercial. Brace yourselves. There is also fake squealing, because she is OH THO EXTHITED. And to top it off Ms. Gluten-free eats a shit ton of gluten. I am a celiac and if I were to eat all that I'd be sick for days.

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Here’s a wild thought - tagging things with ‘bought with my own money’ is irrelevant really - her own ‘money’ has come from an affiliate link from something she advertised so... it’s an ad?

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Why isn't her IG post labelled as an ad? Why doesn't it say on the YT title that its an ad??!!! Does she need reporting already!!!

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

eggybeggy wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 am
Why isn't her IG post labelled as an ad? Why doesn't it say on the YT title that its an ad??!!! Does she need reporting already!!!
I haven't even started to watch it and i'm confused, it says includes paid partnership promotion etc on the screen, but down below it lists the links to all the outfits she wore, why has she not written next to each one whether they were bought or gifted, because for example the Prada bag she has put as gifted from My Theresa in previous posts, so shouldn't she have done that on this video???

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Lola-Faith wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:59 am
eggybeggy wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 am
I haven't even started to watch it and i'm confused, it says includes paid partnership promotion etc on the screen, but down below it lists the links to all the outfits she wore, why has she not written next to each one whether they were bought or gifted, because for example the Prada bag she has put as gifted from My Theresa in previous posts, so shouldn't she have done that on this video???
Yes, i would have thought that where she affiliate linked the items they should have been grouped in to, gifted, vouchers, bought etc. She need to be clearer, because we all know she didnt buy all of that stuff herself. She is going to get herself into trouble!!

She also said she would put how you could buy the perfume in the description and she didnt. If i worked for Armani i would be pretty pissed off.

Return to “Lydia Millen”