Happy NY 012: The YearofBodyCondoms+HeadPissingCats#32

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Happy NY 012: The YearofBodyCondoms+HeadPissingCats#32

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Perhaps she's going to market her own 'bespoke' range of prosthetic chins & noses? Lydia Elise's Prosthesis or Millen's Fillings maybe.

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolor_dreams »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Perhaps she's going to market her own 'bespoke' range of prosthetic chins & noses? Lydia Elise's Prosthesis or Millen's Fillings maybe.
You will give her ideas lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

I see she has new sofas. I’m dying to ask her if she paid for them.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Naughty sausage wrote:When do you ladies think she had that prosthetic testicle put on her face? It didn't appear over night, did it?
I've been looking at her Instagram pics and the first one I see where there's a change with her chin is 10th September 2018.
ImageImageImageImage

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

All pics before 10th September 2018 she has a Desperate Dan chin.Image

chellipuff
Learner
Learner

Post by chellipuff »

I honestly don't think she has a chin implant. I do think however think that she has a chin full of filler. Think about it, when she went to Dr Aiyads to get her "nose topped up" that time and brought her whole girl squad remember how the tray was full with like 8 syringes? I think she wanted us to believe that some of those syringes were for the other girls like but I think it was all for her. Between her nose, cheeks and chin that seems like it would get the job done. It would also explain why her chin looks like it's melting off her face. I think it started with a tiny bit of filler to fill up the chin dimple and then slowly that evolved into her getting some to define her jawline and now it's all pooling in weird areas.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

I don't mind her shopping on HouseofCB, it suits her - cheap and tacky for orange wannabes :D
Stay away from Net a porter and shop on houseofCB from now on please lydia.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

I don't think she's had a chin implant either. I think she's too scared to go under the knife. Her face is her career afterall.

If she was going to get any surgery done, she'd start with that nose!

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Do fillers dissolve on their own or are they permanent? I don’t know anything about them.

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Muff_puff wrote:
Naughty sausage wrote:When do you ladies think she had that prosthetic testicle put on her face? It didn't appear over night, did it?
I've been looking at her Instagram pics and the first one I see where there's a change with her chin is 10th September 2018.
That makes sense regarding the video I mentioned earlier. Her cheek was actually moving when she was talking. It must have been her fillers wobbling.

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

technicolor_dreams wrote:Do fillers dissolve on their own or are they permanent? I don’t know anything about them.

Allegedly they dissolve, dependent on the brand, some within 6 months, others 2 years later. BUT, they also say that the fillers will build collagen in the locations injected, so the area may never return to what it was in the beginning. They claim this to try to get you to fork over your cash, as if this is a win, but if the filler is a mistake/disaster, then you're forever changed to varying degrees. This is why I am terrified of them. Sure if it works perfectly, then great, but it's a massive risk. If the injector isn't just perfect, or worse, if your body doesn't handle it well. And they're expensive AF. Basically it's several thousand USD to get any noticeable difference because you need at least 3 syringes. Where I get my Botox, they have fliers with pricing for all the different types of filler. The cheapest is $400 for 1 cc and lasts only 4 to 6 months. The most expensive is $795 and is alleged to last 18 mos. If you work out, or have a fast metabolism, they break down quicker. And the big lips you see, that is "layered" filler. They go back every several weeks to get another, and yet another full syringe. Then the filler will break down layer by layer. It's an endless cycle; I'd think proper surgery would be cheaper in the long run.

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

happyforest wrote:
technicolor_dreams wrote:Do fillers dissolve on their own or are they permanent? I don’t know anything about them.

Allegedly they dissolve, dependent on the brand, some within 6 months, others 2 years later. BUT, they also say that the fillers will build collagen in the locations injected, so the area may never return to what it was in the beginning. They claim this to try to get you to fork over your cash, as if this is a win, but if the filler is a mistake/disaster, then you're forever changed to varying degrees. This is why I am terrified of them. Sure if it works perfectly, then great, but it's a massive risk. If the injector isn't just perfect, or worse, if your body doesn't handle it well. And they're expensive AF. Basically it's several thousand USD to get any noticeable difference because you need at least 3 syringes. Where I get my Botox, they have fliers with pricing for all the different types of filler. The cheapest is $400 for 1 cc and lasts only 4 to 6 months. The most expensive is $795 and is alleged to last 18 mos. If you work out, or have a fast metabolism, they break down quicker. And the big lips you see, that is "layered" filler. They go back every several weeks to get another, and yet another full syringe. Then the filler will break down layer by layer. It's an endless cycle; I'd think proper surgery would be cheaper in the long run.
Wow. That’s a lot of upkeep. What will she do when she is no longer getting YouTube money? She won’t have the funds to keep shelling out for this work. I bet she hasn’t thought that through. She seems like she wants everything now. Unfortunately she is going to be very upset when she isn’t able to keep these treatments going.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

I find the whole thing of using fillers not to smooth out lines & wrinkles BUT to completely alter features crazy.

MeMe is literally experimenting on her face..Who knows what cartoon character she'll create? Georgee knows it's against the rules to suggest any mental illness a youtuber may have, but if she was doing all that sh*t to her own face, having subtle injections but so very regularly she was turning herself into a freak, she'd tell herself she must have body dysmorphia & seek professional help before it gets out of hand.ImageImageImageImageImage

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

i thought the second and the third were the same woman.....yikes....
again, what's wrong with growing old...?!

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

I had to laugh when she showed that long cardigan and she was describing it saying how soft it is. It's a kind of velvet knit. I literally yelled at the screen, saying it's chenille you idiot. She is a fashion blogger and doesn't know what that basic cheap fabric is. Not to mention that shit starts falling apart pretty quickly after a few washes.
I also can't believe Ali's choices for inspiration. Is that all he has going on these days. He hasn't done anything except follow lidl around and all those comments now. I think they are done.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

ImageImageImage

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I loathe the whole dictum of the "perfect face is oval and golden ratio" BS that so many doctors espouse. There is beauty in diversity. I've seen beauty in all face shapes. I have a rather long face, far too thin compared to its length. So I think anyone with a square jaw is just amazing looking. Same with eye shapes. I love the differences that are naturally found across the world, from the asians with their gorgeous gem like dark eyes, to the beautiful middle eastern girls that are so good at kohl lining. And every other culture/ethnicity in between. This new trend to give everyone an "oval" face and pointy chin with defined jawlines is freakish to me. There's no originality anymore.

Lydia was just fine before all this messing about with her face. Now she's a melting waxy clone.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Alert, have you seen the « new » bedroom! What do you all think. Still shocked by the dirty clothes in the cupboard with the pillows!
« Bespoke «  is back, well what crap ! And sorry that bathroom is so un inviting, it feels cold .

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

happyforest wrote:I loathe the whole dictum of the "perfect face is oval and golden ratio" BS that so many doctors espouse. There is beauty in diversity. I've seen beauty in all face shapes. I have a rather long face, far too thin compared to its length. So I think anyone with a square jaw is just amazing looking. Same with eye shapes. I love the differences that are naturally found across the world, from the asians with their gorgeous gem like dark eyes, to the beautiful middle eastern girls that are so good at kohl lining. And every other culture/ethnicity in between. This new trend to give everyone an "oval" face and pointy chin with defined jawlines is freakish to me. There's no originality anymore.

Lydia was just fine before all this messing about with her face. Now she's a melting waxy clone.
i just thought it's an asian thing...i didn't know it's across the board....wow....no wonder nowadays i can't tell people apart...they all look the same to me...lol

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I don't mind the new bedroom and frankly, the doors painted white look loads better, IMO. Just wish they'd chosen a different tone. SO MUCH FRACKING GREY in one house does my head in. That weird dungeon bed frame makes the room look so T I N Y.

Return to “Lydia Millen”