Couldn't possibly put bells on their collars...Do they even wear collars?Image

fjordr
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

Post by fjordr »

Yeah, no wonder if the cat is no real bengal, since it was a gift from Lidl to Ali..,

Post by Guest »

sapphirerain wrote:A bit off topic (and sorry if this picture has been posted before), but I was just scrolling through her Instagram after not having seen her page for months. Um, why does she look like a 40 year old man dressed in drag? Does she think she looks good? Like, what is going on...? Her head and face are enormous and her arms are twigs. Her eyebrows are like two big slugs glued to her head. This picture is the most awkward thing I’ve seen in ages and their relationship makes zero sense, lmao.

What's wrong with the picture?
Ali's hand is not holding Lydia by the waist.
Lydia is crossing her legs away from Ali despite the arms around his shoulder and actually twisting her lower half away from him...
:D
New thread shoud be ADmas with the Money Grabbers....etc not Xmas lol

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Yes he is cross-eyed. No offence to it but he's no pure Bengal like Lumi. Another thing they probably rushed into not wanting to wait around for, the perfect cat. That or as usual didn't want to pay full price for.Image
Nooooo, not another animal pretending to talk about his mummy and daddy :fit: :fit:

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

there's nothing wrong w crossed eyes.....a real bengal or not. <3

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

june+ping wrote:there's nothing wrong w crossed eyes.....a real bengal or not. <3
I think it’s cute :love2: . My cat has one eye, that’s even cuter, because it looks like he’s winking all the time.

Yes ladies it’s time for another round of “let’s talk about cats” on this thread :lol:.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Dear Gossiper Iris, you've got a nerve! I'll have you know my sister & I (just like our brother & sister mummy & daddy) are fully paid content creators. Yours Affiliate LynxImageImageImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Dear Gossiper Iris, you've got a nerve! I'll have you know my sister & I (just like our brother & sister mummy & daddy) are fully paid content creators. Yours Affiliate LynxImageImageImageImage
:rofl:

Lydia always manages to be even worse than I thought :lol:.

(And a secret :respekt:)

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Lydia must be in a bit of a pickle now, because Vicky is engaged and Amelia just followed her lead :o.

What is she to do now to get some attention? Divorse her schmuck and marry again?

Post by Guest »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Dear Gossiper Iris, you've got a nerve! I'll have you know my sister & I (just like our brother & sister mummy & daddy) are fully paid content creators. Yours Affiliate LynxImageImageImageImage

Hello everybody, I am new here, although I have been lurking for a bit. But the sheer necessity to rant about this woman has made me break my silence..

I seriously am overwhelmed by the things I still do not know about Lydia, I had no idea that she even uses the cats to sneak in ads too and in the worst possible cringy way. It's absolutely unbelievable to me how she can gather a following like hers. Why????? :x :x :x
I don't understand what people find appealing about a whiny, hysterically giggling, trying to conceal her 'dancer' past by 'speaking posh (while failing at it) ad-dict.. It's absolutely mind-boggling and I end up cursing myself for every minute wasted on her vlogs, but can't help it, because I still can't believe it's possible to get away with such a behaviour... :roll:

Love reading the threads in this forum though! It's good to know I am not alone :w<3:

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

get-thee-to wrote:Tell me you can see it too :rofl:
OMG I totally see it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Couldn't possibly put bells on their collars...Do they even wear collars?Image

As IF she was chasing a mouse around the bedroom, she’s scared of her own shadow Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Maybe she is going to make a sofa with their fur, or some cruella clothes!
She has finally admitted on her home Instagram that the Vorwerk floor cleaner was 100% free=ad. And now she declares that she loves cleaning , so why is the house &lways dirty and why does she have cleaners!! I love cleaning and would never have a cleaner!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

An AD a day keeps the taxman awayImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Ok show us the new car alreadyImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Trying to recreate that fluke?ImageImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Oh yes..make that 3 ads a day as Ali has posted a diesel one. ImageImage

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Shit the tax bills must be gigantic, clever idea having two accounts to double up on ads Really a brilliant FLOG MUST <3 . Now they are going to have to make even more with two big fuel eaters(cars)! Insurance…, maintenance… oh forgot they don’t do that bit.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

What a stupid idea, 229 pounds for those ear buds that you could just lose who wants strange noises I thought that ear buds were to cut off, well that’s what I use them for and why is she still so tired if these buds are so amazing and she is sleeping so well, liar liar…

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:Shit the tax bills must be gigantic, clever idea having two accounts to double up on ads Really a brilliant FLOG MUST <3 . Now they are going to have to make even more with two big fuel eaters(cars)! Insurance…, maintenance… oh forgot they don’t do that bit.
Bizarre isn't it..That she's doing the whole big home I the countryside, big 4x4 no doubt.....but no kids.
The other childless couple youtubers are in apartments in London.

The House build & all these accounts she follows are all mums with busy family lives. Her neighbours must find her rather odd.

Return to “Lydia Millen”