Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

ImageImageImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

onetimeposter wrote:lol I’m indifferent toward Lydia, found this site after google searching what she looked like back in the day but man you people are sad.

Via urban dictionary:
“There are endless threads devoted to a variety of gurus and Internet personalities where you slowly realize that it is nothing more than a circlejerk for lonely women to engage in petty, childish, high school-like behavior. Members are subtly encouraged to degrade their targets for their appearance, to invade their privacy by looking up addresses and contacts, and are constantly looking for ways to report them to law enforcement for things like buying purebred pug puppies or having too many kids.

All the while the gossipers will compare themselves to prove just how successful, prettier, and much nicer they are than them, which leaves you wondering how someone can be so rich and happy, when they’re spending hours a day ranting about assymetrical noses and sponsored trips.”
We’ve heard it all before, but I hope it made you feel better now you’ve got it off your chest like this.

I’m also wondering what you think about the thousands of women that worship these influencers and constantly blow smoke up their arses. Maybe you can analyse their behaviour too?

racheallxoxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by racheallxoxx »

Anyone seen her latest vlog? Of course its lovely she gave Carrie a handbag but why the hell is it joint with Christmas? Firstly im guessing she got a massive discount and didnt pay the full amount but also that is her best friend and she can definitely afford it?

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

onetimeposter wrote:lol I’m indifferent toward Lydia, found this site after google searching what she looked like back in the day but man you people are sad.

Via urban dictionary:
“There are endless threads devoted to a variety of gurus and Internet personalities where you slowly realize that it is nothing more than a circlejerk for lonely women to engage in petty, childish, high school-like behavior. Members are subtly encouraged to degrade their targets for their appearance, to invade their privacy by looking up addresses and contacts, and are constantly looking for ways to report them to law enforcement for things like buying purebred pug puppies or having too many kids.

All the while the gossipers will compare themselves to prove just how successful, prettier, and much nicer they are than them, which leaves you wondering how someone can be so rich and happy, when they’re spending hours a day ranting about assymetrical noses and sponsored trips.”
You quote Urban Dictionary? Cool story bro.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I believe « onetimeposter », shoiuld stay a one time poster and go and lurk with lidl’s arse lickers!

indiegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by indiegirl »

LicenseToLurk wrote:

Via urban dictionary:

Who knows. It could be HRH Lydiot herself because she seems to wanna stay cool and hip with the lingo. Maybe she just discovered Urban Dictionary and wanted to show off.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

indiegirl wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:

Via urban dictionary:

Who knows. It could be HRH Lydiot herself because she seems to wanna stay cool and hip with the lingo. Maybe she just discovered Urban Dictionary and wanted to show off.
Like that other new term 'Netflix and Chill' lol

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Via urban dictionary:

Whatever you say Stan!

indiegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by indiegirl »

racheallxoxx wrote:Anyone seen her latest vlog? Of course its lovely she gave Carrie a handbag but why the hell is it joint with Christmas? Firstly im guessing she got a massive discount and didnt pay the full amount but also that is her best friend and she can definitely afford it?
You forgot the free yoga mat Scarrie is going to get for Christmas lol. I remember watching a Sophie Shohet video where she said that she gets given vouchers for Luisaviaroma which she uses to purchase the things she wants from the website. It's probably the same for Lydiot. She probably had some amount left over form a voucher and used it to "buy" Scarry a free bag. I will admit, that's still a nice gift to give anyone whether you paid for it or not. It's a win-win. Scarrie gets a nice bag and Lydiot can seem like a great friend without having to spend a pound on anything.

My main issue is the way she kept banging on about how Scarrie can use the bag to carry her shit in it "it holds quite a lot though... for my stuff" :roll: . She's supposedly your best (and probably only) friend and assistant, not your butler!

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

Long live the Lydia loathers circle jerk. Merry Christmas, and to all stans, a good night. <3

halials94
Learner
Learner

Post by halials94 »

A couple of things about Christmas with the MG'S:
1. She's prerecording, right? On today's vlog she shows her living room being painted, and I could have sworn I saw that on her instagram stories like at least 3 days ago.. She was told off last year for doing this, but at least last December she had things going on a was busy (wedding/moving house) but this year...? I'm sure she could do Vlogmas like everyone else does, specially since she doesn't even edit herself. Lazy woman.

2. She annoyed the crap out of me when she was opening her P.O box. She was sent some vitamins from a brand that she "absolutely adoooores", and she mentions how she hasn't been sent anything from them in ages, so she supposes they haven't released anything new in a while. Girl, if you love them that much, can't you just effing buy their products yourself, instead of waiting to get them for free? These kind of things are what take credibility of influencers, they are so greedy men...

Miss Marple
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss Marple »

BeccaBanana wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote:A whole video on Ikea?! Their buying decisions are silly.3 over the top expensive Christmas trees in the home but choosing to buy cheap furniture in Ikea?! :roll:
Probably because she's having to spend her own 'pennies' rather than being given it for free!
Ditto! You know it!

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:ImageImageImageImage
He looks dead behind his eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miss Marple
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss Marple »

Via urban dictionary:

>indifferent toward Lydl
>curious to see what she looked like back in the day so takes the time to google her

Pick one.

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatelydiamillen »

This answers all your questions. Lydia is a dancer in IBIZA so do I once upon a time. She doesn’t get along with some others girls as she has a problem attitude. She is a user and a manipulative person

We are even shocked that she got married while all the time all she could think of is marry rich guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

How can anybody stand to be around her with the constant giggling about absolutely. fuck. all?! It's unbelievably annoying.
Also...... 'my nose looks so cute' - really lydia? really? :o :o :o

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

Via urban dictionary:

enjoy your entry-level gucci, scarrie. i hope literally cleaning of cat vomit made it worth the bag that lydia will hold over your head forever.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

indiegirl wrote:
racheallxoxx wrote:Anyone seen her latest vlog? Of course its lovely she gave Carrie a handbag but why the hell is it joint with Christmas? Firstly im guessing she got a massive discount and didnt pay the full amount but also that is her best friend and she can definitely afford it?
You forgot the free yoga mat Scarrie is going to get for Christmas lol. I remember watching a Sophie Shohet video where she said that she gets given vouchers for Luisaviaroma which she uses to purchase the things she wants from the website. It's probably the same for Lydiot. She probably had some amount left over form a voucher and used it to "buy" Scarry a free bag. I will admit, that's still a nice gift to give anyone whether you paid for it or not. It's a win-win. Scarrie gets a nice bag and Lydiot can seem like a great friend without having to spend a pound on anything.

My main issue is the way she kept banging on about how Scarrie can use the bag to carry her shit in it "it holds quite a lot though... for my stuff" :roll: . She's supposedly your best (and probably only) friend and assistant, not your butler!
And so cringey that Scarrie had to edit that flog and sit listening to lydl tell her what an amazingly generous friend she is...emotional abuse

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Well if that is pixie’s dream luxury bag she isn’t very ambitious, that is a level one entry « lux « bag, the kind of thing one gives as an 18 th bday present!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Hunevoque wrote:Well if that is pixie’s dream luxury bag she isn’t very ambitious, that is a level one entry « lux « bag, the kind of thing one gives as an 18 th bday present!
... maybe she's Carrie's Mum as well as Ali's in that case!

Return to “Lydia Millen”