FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

PixelGirl

FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

Post by PixelGirl »

Welcome to thread number 30, where we await with baited breath the December 2018 offerings from Lydia Elise Millen, Queen of Flogmas. Filling your heads everyday with sh*te you really don't need but that doesn't matter to her as it is all about those affiliate links and raking in money from your ill-advised purchases. Even if you don't buy what she suggests, the cookies mean she still gets her grabby hands on your money!

She has a cleaner, we do know that, she doesn't need to keep reminding us! #shehasacleaner

We suspect that she does not use Olay despite her saying she does #notluxeenoughforher

She'll go on your PR trip if it is luxe enough and free, and includes lots of extras she can rub others noses in #IthinkIambetterthanyou #weknowdifferent

Will she flog everyday in December, we shall see! #wearewatching

Iris1969

Re: FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

Post by Iris1969 »

Nice <3

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

The thread hog has arrived.Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Seperate beds..seperate sofas miles apartImage
Clearly Lumi is the only pussy Ali wants to go near.ImageImage

dumbfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by dumbfairy »

First post on GG, go me! Like so many others I have been a very long time lurker on this thread for a very long time.

What's inspired me to post at long last?

GeorgeePorgee your GIF of Trump as the thread hogger has absolutely made my life complete <3 I also work a boring job and spend a lot of time browsing this thread so thanks for keeping me entertained, all of you!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Very proud and honored that my title was chosen <3
Happy FlogMUST everyone :rofl:

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

I was so excited to see if there was anything I missed recently and no, nothing. She’s so boring that there’s nothing to even gossip about I miss the good old days when we got through a whole thread a week. If we ever finish this thread I reckon the next one should be At home (where else) with the Millen-Boredoms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

I think it’s really cringe worthy that she’s cut her hair into pretty much the exact same style as in the frow, but given her zero credit for the inspi!

Holy shit that sofa Ali is sitting on with Lumi is one massive grandma sofa, it’s awful

Anitab348
Learner
Learner

Post by Anitab348 »

OMG did everybody actually read that link about Ali being a camboy as I only just glanced at it when it first went up. One of the comments was from a bridesmaid at their wedding ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hass
Learner
Learner

Post by Hass »

FYI - just watched Claire's new vlog on how youtubers make money and clickbait.... I think that in her examples of clickbait it seemed as though she was talking about Lydia - me interpretation from the examples - lol

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

It's pretty much agreed that the butthurt tweets about bloggers not supporting her when she supports them is about that Genevieve girl in the Finland vlog, yes?

Lydia? This is the reason you have so much trouble with keeping friends and being likable. EVERYTHING you do is for yourself. You don't lift a finger without expecting to receive something back. People see right through this kind of bullshit manipulation and they rightly want nothing to do with you.

But it's the whole world that's out to get Lydia right? What a fucking martyr you are! Hopefully someday there will be a statue to Saint Lydia on Milton Keyes high Street.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Oh dear , Sophie s is wearing that awful lidl jumper with the cat/tiger/leopard or what ever on it , and boy she looks bad!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:Oh dear , Sophie s is wearing that awful lidl jumper with the cat/tiger/leopard or what ever on it , and boy she looks bad!
It's funny how you forgive someone's fashion mistakes when you know they're not a d*ckheadImage

sarcasticandsalty
Learner
Learner

Post by sarcasticandsalty »

Contemptress wrote:I was so excited to see if there was anything I missed recently and no, nothing. She’s so boring that there’s nothing to even gossip about Image I miss the good old days when we got through a whole thread a week. If we ever finish this thread I reckon the next one should be At home (where else) with the Millen-Boredoms

I have to agree with you, the videos of hers are all THE f*cking same shit over and over again lol.

Plus that sofa is atrocious, it reminds me of a sofa an old friend of mine had in her basement rotting away.

The thing with Lydia is, she has no original content. She puts no effort in researching a topic (maybe something fashion related or even something about her cleaning stuff, like ingredients, comparing prices and value, looking into enviromental friendly stuff and presenting it... She could even make videos about her cats, what bengals are, their heritage, how to take care of them etc.) my point is, she does not put out anything informational (is this a word?) or where you can learn a thing... Just ADs over and over, talking about a personal relationship with brands (which actually makes me sick to my stomach, well done PR teams) and all that delusional fast pace money stuff... :roll:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

She'll never hit those big views again..

The day we got engaged
Our Winter wedding
Our new home

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Contemptress wrote:I was so excited to see if there was anything I missed recently and no, nothing. She’s so boring that there’s nothing to even gossip about Image I miss the good old days when we got through a whole thread a week. If we ever finish this thread I reckon the next one should be At home (where else) with the Millen-Boredoms

Millen-Boredoms - love it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Just watched Lydia's story where she is having a facial - how can she keep denying that she has had lip fillers!!

Look at these two photos, one she has normal lips and the Insta story from today she has two fat slimy slugs sitting on her face :o :o
no lips.jpg
2 slugs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

sweetpea56 wrote:Just watched Lydia's story where she is having a facial - how can she keep denying that she has had lip fillers!!

Look at these two photos, one she has normal lips and the Insta story from today she has two fat slimy slugs sitting on her face :o :o
no lips.jpg
2 slugs.jpg
Maybe the richer and greedier you get, the bigger your lips get :rofl:

Anitab348
Learner
Learner

Post by Anitab348 »

Wow look at the colour difference. So that’s what her natural colour looks like without layers of creosote

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

sweetpea56 wrote:Just watched Lydia's story where she is having a facial - how can she keep denying that she has had lip fillers!!

no lips.jpg
2 slugs.jpg
I just checked out both those photos, love the titles, No Lips, and Two Fat Slugs LOL What is interesting is that as I clicked them it said they'd be viewed 50 times each already. There are never that many that comment on here, but clearly there are far more viewing the page than we think.

Return to “Lydia Millen”