LimitedPatience
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

Post by LimitedPatience »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Ok show us the new car alreadyImage

What's the bet there's another disgustingly cringy car introduction video on the way...

LimitedPatience
Learner
Learner

chellipuff wrote:
LimitedPatience wrote:
Gusber wrote:I can’t imagine why she needs a pair of Uggs to ‘pop out to the bins’ or whatever. Didn’t she get some hard-soled sheepskin slippers from Figleaves to do just that? Lidl being Lidl, she got two pairs; one for inside the funeral parlour and one for nipping outside - both #spon and #free

She did, classic flogged announcing of them too. I have a feeling the way she talked about them was as though she was trying to make out they were better than Uggs as well...

If full price bothers her so much she should've rubbed her two grubby brain cells together ahead of the Black Friday sale and thought about buying a pair then...
I was also wondering why she needed another pair of Uggs when she just got those two pair from fig leaves. She also has this Todd’s driving shoes or whatever they’re called that she said would be a house shoe...my only conclusion is she had some kind of voucher left over or got some kind of discount from Ugg and not wanting to have to chip anything in herself bought a discounted pair at Bicester.
Absolutely no point in those tods either considering she lives in that disgusting foundation-coated dressing gown and the slippers she's had for ages.

Why have driving shoes for in the house...? Ridiculous. She would never use something like that anyway, slightest sniffle or flutter of the breeze and Miss Tantrum wants driven around...

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

LimitedPatience wrote:

What's the bet there's another disgustingly cringy car introduction video on the way...
I thought she said a while ago she was getting a Mercedes. Their head office is in Milton Keynes anyhow.

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

Lydia had the same 3 people in her vlogs... and jamie has Drew fucking Barrymore.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

LimitedPatience
Learner
Learner

PixelGirl wrote:
LimitedPatience wrote:

I thought she said a while ago she was getting a Mercedes. Their head office is in Milton Keynes anyhow.

If she's said she was getting one, I've missed that. I know there was her tweet about wanting either the Mercedes GLE, Porsche Cayenne or Jaguar F-pace but I haven't seen anything since then, has there been more?

If they post anything of the new car(s) it'll take all of 2mins for me to work out what freebie they've got... Hell it took less than 5mins of mild effort to find out the reg and exact details of the Rover.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Why is she being so secretive about showing the new car, maybe they can’t afford the insurance or she forgot her credit card and can’t fill up the tank, she probably believed that would be free too, a full tank and not 2 spoon fulls :rofl:

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

new blog is a classic. within the first five min, the camera catches her "sleeping," she then complains about her illness AGAIN and admits she's a whiny baby when sick, says she never gets enough sleep (but says her sleeping hours are from 11pm-6am - umm that's a solid seven hours), drops a non-disclosed ad for $300 ear buds and humble brags about getting two new cars. already loads of comments are calling her out for all of the above. :rofl:

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

Hunevoque wrote:Why is she being so secretive about showing the new car, maybe they can’t afford the insurance or she forgot her credit card and can’t fill up the tank, she probably believed that would be free too, a full tank and not 2 spoon fulls :rofl:
omg i hope it something SUPER nouveau riche like a bentley. i'll die. :rofl:

Duchess14
Learner
Learner

Post by Duchess14 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Isn't it such a cool coincidence that all these youtubers etc just happen to have their ring fingers nicely painted at the time of these surprise proposals.ImageImage
eh not really!!!! what kind of any way put together adult doesnt have her nails done. Personally my nails are always neat and tidy. These birds sit a home most of the week doing nothing they have plenty of time to get there nails done.
Odd comment just saying. Where I live now (not in the UK anymore) - no woman has her nails done. Image It’s considered a bit OTT. Women here barely wear makeup and a lot cut their hair short so it’s easier to maintain. They’re still extremely beautiful and out together - in a natural way Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
where do you live now Moanie? I cant imagine a place like that lol

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeaddict15 »

Did anyone see AD flash up during that FLOG as I didn’t advance it’s definitely an ad... why not say the videos spon by Bose? No one cares if she’s just being honest about it? No AD in description either? How do I report this? She’s at it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Return to “Lydia Millen”