EndOfMyTether
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Queen of the Urns - Sales from the Crypt #29

Post by EndOfMyTether » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:14 am

PixelGirl wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Lidl's brainwashed subs be like 'Yay! An #AD a day 'til Christmas'!ImageImage
How is she going to cope, if she is too busy to upload a scheduled video (one of two vlogs a week, which show no signs of editing whatsoever). We should open a book on how far she gets, place your bets please, pick a number between 1 and 24, which day is she going to drop out of Vlogmas?

My bet - I think she’ll miss her first video by day 7.
The videos will be sporadic from then till Dec 21st.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:20 am

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
sarcasticandsalty wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:ImageImageImage

stop :rofl:
Well Lydia does look marginally better than gypsy Jamie squeezed into a sausage skin. How does anyone aspire to resemble a cartoon character? Filler has a lot to answer for! I literally can't bear to watch or listen to this pig of a woman so can't take my thoughts to her trash thread but am just saying amazed at the number of subs some of these influencers have. Please ladies..let's not let our daughters or friends daughters or nieces ever view the internet.. What a world.. So many beautiful, natural people hating looking..Well..human.ImageImageImage
I have to agree with you that Lydia looks better than this dreadful Jamie (sorry I will wash my mouth out later) but GHD were really scraping the bottom of the barrel when they asked these 2 to become ambassadors, surely they could have found people that can string a sentence together.

Iris1969
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Iris1969 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:43 am

Spangles11 wrote:Is she trying to copy Victoria Beckhams voice? Can’t help but think that’s who she reminds me of with this fake new accent
I think she’s going through her own little Madge-phase ;-).

(Remember when Madonna when all prim and proper for a second? :D)

Iris1969
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Iris1969 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:51 am

sweetpea56 wrote:I have to agree with you that Lydia looks better than this dreadful Jamie (sorry I will wash my mouth out later) but GHD were really scraping the bottom of the barrel when they asked these 2 to become ambassadors, surely they could have found people that can string a sentence together.
Ambassadors of GHB would have been more fitting ;-).

Iris1969
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Iris1969 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:55 am

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Sorry guys but it's a slow shift..Image
He reminds me of this:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:10 am

Wow they even top & tail
#sexlessmarriage
#zerochemistry
#bro&sisImage

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:41 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:49 am

Spangles11 wrote:Image

Ok I'll translate this one.
'I want you to all use my affiliate links & spend spend spend. But I don't want to see you advertising eff all because I get sent everything I want for free'

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:50 am

IS SHE FOR REAL. HER LIFE IS ONE FUCKING AFFILIATE LINK :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Iris1969
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Iris1969 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:52 am

She is such a weird girl, because she isn’t interessed in other people’s lives at all and only uses her IG to flog stuff.

It’s as if she is so delusional that when she unconsciously recognizes her own bad habits in other people’s posts or behaviours she automatically pets herself on the back by writing that she doesn’t do that, when she clearly does that all the time.

The mental gymnastics of a narcissist are truly mindblowing :o.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:56 am

Maybe it's jealousy as she has nothing to flog these past couple of days! Narcisstic rage!

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:02 am

happyforest wrote:She's not uploaded again. Ran late, too busy. Real professional and girl boss of ya, Lydia.

I think she was referring to Jamie Genevieve with that moan, since they went to Lapland together. And in Jamie's video at one point, Lydia tries to lean into Jamie's vlog, and Jamie turns the camera away rather quickly. I was surprised as usually Jamie is very chummy with people (like Chloe Morello, who also hasn't been commenting on Lydia's posts like she used to).
I couldn’t find it. What minute if the video is it?

Also, maybe I’m crazy but her and Jaimie did go on another brand trip previously. Could it be that Lydia was bothered by Jamie? I seem to remember that Jaimie was drooling over Ali because she watches him. I think it was mentioned on Twitter by Lydia...There were screen shot in some threads a while back.

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:13 am

Iris1969 wrote:
She is such a weird girl, because she isn’t interessed in other people’s lives at all and only uses her IG to flog stuff.

It’s as if she is so delusional that when she unconsciously recognizes her own bad habits in other people’s posts or behaviours she automatically pets herself on the back by writing that she doesn’t do that, when she clearly does that all the time.

This is called "virtur signaling" and she is the queen of it.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:15 am

KenAdams007 wrote:
happyforest wrote:She's not uploaded again. Ran late, too busy. Real professional and girl boss of ya, Lydia.

I think she was referring to Jamie Genevieve with that moan, since they went to Lapland together. And in Jamie's video at one point, Lydia tries to lean into Jamie's vlog, and Jamie turns the camera away rather quickly. I was surprised as usually Jamie is very chummy with people (like Chloe Morello, who also hasn't been commenting on Lydia's posts like she used to).
It's at ~13:25.
Looks like Lydia was trying to catch Jamie's attention, but Jamie just ignored her.

By the way, considering Lydia's old blog pictures and her Ibiza past, it's a wonder she didn't actually end up looking like Jamie.

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:16 am

I predict she will fall out on day 6. Pick it back up for a bit... start only doing it once every 3 days around day 18

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:16 am

GuruTea wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:

Virtue signaling ***

Iris1969
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Iris1969 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:51 am

GuruTea wrote:
GuruTea wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:

Virtue signaling
Thanks! I’m Googling it as we speak :D.

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:13 am

kurkuma wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:

Looks like Lydia was trying to catch Jamie's attention, but Jamie just ignored her.

By the way, considering Lydia's old blog pictures and her Ibiza past, it's a wonder she didn't actually end up looking like Jamie.
Lydia comes across as someone whose main goal in life was to be a footballers WAG. Anyone remember she shared that from HS, as she was voted most likely to be a wag?

No doubt she worshipped the England wags of the 2000’s, like Cole, Rooney, Beckham etc. Something tells me this is why she ended up in Ibiza in those nightclubs. It’s no secret footballers love to vacation there and a lot of them do meet their wags in clubs and bars etc. I really think she was hoping that’s where her “nightclub hostess” career would take her.

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:42 am

I'm no JK Rowling but her English is appalling! She should tweet in emojis!

sarcasticandsalty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sarcasticandsalty » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:09 am

KenAdams007 wrote:
kurkuma wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:

Lydia comes across as someone whose main goal in life was to be a footballers WAG. Anyone remember she shared that from HS, as she was voted most likely to be a wag?

No doubt she worshipped the England wags of the 2000’s, like Cole, Rooney, Beckham etc. Something tells me this is why she ended up in Ibiza in those nightclubs. It’s no secret footballers love to vacation there and a lot of them do meet their wags in clubs and bars etc. I really think she was hoping that’s where her “nightclub hostess” career would take her.

This theory makes quite a lot of sense to me actually! She comes across like some english disco trash that fake tans way too much, wears a too light shade of nude lipgloss and is out in skimpy outfits in way too fucking cold weather (maybe even got crystal monroe piercing? :D ).
Like those girls in snog, marry, avoid lol. I thought when Aldi mentioned in a vlog way back that she only likes to watch trash tv that she can probably relate to it the most eh?
(excuse my english, not my 1st language and i was working all day and my brain is literally mush)

PixelGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PixelGirl » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:36 am

Vlogs up! Looks as if much of it is Ali's handiwork, filming and editing. She just mentioned that she'd been shooting with Michaela, isnt that the photographer that used to lay on the path to take her photos?

PixelGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PixelGirl » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:39 am

Just a warning if you do watch, she's goes sonic when the puppies are around. Probably only able to be heard by dolphins!

Oh and the crazy cardigan gets an outing

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:54 am

Shit those hair clips in her hair show off her gigantic ear, nose , mouth and chin, really not flattering!

PixelGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PixelGirl » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Has Ali ditched his management, only he used to vlog meeting up with them quite often. Since they got married he seems to have stopped mentioning them. His videos just lately all seem to be about Lydia's trips or stuff around the house. He seems as if he has nothing of his own to share. I remember Lydia said sometime ago that they were having issues with management, I wonder if it was him extricating himself from his management so that the house elf (aka Carrie) could manage them both.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Return to “Lydia Millen”