Lydia Queen of the Urns - Sales from the Crypt #29

Re: Lydia Queen of the Urns - Sales from the Crypt #29

Post by Guest »

GuruTea wrote:Jamie's vs Lydia's vlog!!!! The difference!!! Lydia links Jamie's channel, put her in the vlog quite a bit... and Jamie's vlog had basically NOTHING of lydia. I dont even think jamie said Lydia's name!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
In the vlog I had to laugh..twin beds! Her reaction to the pancakes' presentation was tangible dissapointment because it was quite slapdash and not luxurious :rofl:
So is her tweet about sharing others and not being shared about Jaime "big lips" Genevieve?
Then she tweets about being fed up of people sharing affiliate links in instastories but it's ok for her to flog her cult beauty box because it was a huge.... project? sponsorship perhaps?
So which is it then Lydia???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

paranoidchair
Learner
Learner

Post by paranoidchair »

Is anyone else grateful that yesterday's today's borefest is only 27 minutes long? I don't think I can stand to watch another 50 minute flog ever again.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by koalah »

So much lisping and not only around Ali or puppies.

Aren't we going to get in trouble if we don't get a new thread soon? Almost up to 50 pages.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kurkuma »

GuruTea wrote:Jamie's vs Lydia's vlog!!!! The difference!!! Lydia links Jamie's channel, put her in the vlog quite a bit... and Jamie's vlog had basically NOTHING of lydia. I dont even think jamie said Lydia's name!

Wow. That's really unlike Lydia. I still remember last year's (Harrods) Dior trip to Paris when Lydia was there with Claire and Sophie Shohet and she made it seem like she and Carrie were the only ones there. She didn't film or mention Claire and Sophie at all.
Maybe after all, Lydia is changing for the better.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

kurkuma wrote:

Wow. That's really unlike Lydia. I still remember last year's (Harrods) Dior trip to Paris when Lydia was there with Claire and Sophie Shohet and she made it seem like she and Carrie were the only ones there. She didn't film or mention Claire and Sophie at all.
Maybe after all, Lydia is changing for the better.
I think she is incapable of real inner growth, but just needs them more now than they need her. I think she knows she’s in a vunerable position at the moment and has just changed her strategy accordingly.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Chichibangbang wrote:
sweetpea56 wrote:
GuruTea wrote:
happyforest wrote:She's not uploaded again. Ran late, too busy. Real professional and girl boss of ya, Lydia.

I think she was referring to Jamie Genevieve with that moan, since they went to Lapland together. And in Jamie's video at one point, Lydia tries to lean into Jamie's vlog, and Jamie turns the camera away rather quickly. I was surprised as usually Jamie is very chummy with people (like Chloe Morello, who also hasn't been commenting on Lydia's posts like she used to).
I went and watched Jamie's video just to see that part of the video. It was awkwarrrrd.

I just watched Jamie's video and yes it was awkward. I also seem to remember seeing a picture of Lydia and Jamie on Lydia's stories and the body language was just awful. Lydia has to accept that other vloggers just don't like her, she is a cold fish, she is an ex-stripper who thinks she is better than the rest and she lies and cheats.

I didn't think it was possible to find a chavvier couple than Lydia and Ali, but Jamie Genevieve and her man are far more chavvier
This Jamie and her man defininitely put the C in chav...the overblown lips are out of this world!
Haha lips and entire face!! You should check out Jamie’s before and after BUT she’s completely honest about it. Not like lidl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

Are they for real?
People started following them for entertainment and genuine product reviews from other customers (bloggers). Now they turned into unstoppable product pushing machines that live for taking advantage of those who once made a mistake of trusting them with their opinions. And they feel like they should be praised for that? Can one become more delusional and self-serving?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Happywifehappylife wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:Has Ali ditched his management, only he used to vlog meeting up with them quite often. Since they got married he seems to have stopped mentioning them. His videos just lately all seem to be about Lydia's trips or stuff around the house. He seems as if he has nothing of his own to share. I remember Lydia said sometime ago that they were having issues with management, I wonder if it was him extricating himself from his management so that the house elf (aka Carrie) could manage them both.
Have wondered this for a while now. I also noticed that he hasnt mentioned them for a long time. Were they the ones that got him the Longines gig. Im wondering if Ali weaseled Lydia in on the partnership and she refused to pay management any fees. Probably got Ali in the shit with them. However it went down, Im sure Lydiot played her part. Probabaly couldnt bear seeing some of Ali's money go to management and not to her. So now she has screwed him too as he really has nothing going on. His instagram is as boring AF. He is back to taking pictures of the London underground. Also havent seen him do anything with Longines since that atrocious sponsorship with Lidl.
I used to think Ali had a bright future in this industry and that he was making a killling, but I’ve change my opinion on that completely. I now think he is just Lydia’s “plus one” who tags along whenever he can.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Happywifehappylife wrote:On another note. That bloody tweet about affiliate links. The woman is an idiot. All these tweets about what other bloggers are doing. Including the one about not sharing others. Videos about having no friends in the industry and dont need/want any and she wonders why no one likes her. Oh someone answering to Kyle Gavin that Lydia did it all the time with her cu*t beauty box. Oh buts thats different so she seems to think. I dont think I have ever witnessed such a delusional narcissistic person. I wonder if she still sees a therapist and if they have yet told her she has NPD.
It’s such a shame that NPD is still such a taboo, even among professionals, because there would be a lot less victims if they’d know the warning signs (and run for the hills ;-)).

And even the narcissists themselves would be better off, because then they could do something about their behaviour (unfortunatelly not their disorder) if they really wanted to (although most wouldn’t want to :-().

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

I just watched her vlog from Lapland and she is fake, fake, fake!

All the squealing and happy stuff is just a complete crock of BS. She was only trying to be super happy and vocal as she probably felt that she was the most famous blogger/vlogger there as there was no Victoria, Xenia, Patricia etc and she wanted to be noticed and appear in all the other bloggers videos. Seriously Lydia we worked that crap out in a second.

The hair clips and hair behind the ear is just awful and really accentuates her big ears, nose and manly chin, OMG can't she get anything right :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Iris1969 wrote:
Happywifehappylife wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:Has Ali ditched his management, only he used to vlog meeting up with them quite often. Since they got married he seems to have stopped mentioning them. His videos just lately all seem to be about Lydia's trips or stuff around the house. He seems as if he has nothing of his own to share. I remember Lydia said sometime ago that they were having issues with management, I wonder if it was him extricating himself from his management so that the house elf (aka Carrie) could manage them both.
Have wondered this for a while now. I also noticed that he hasnt mentioned them for a long time. Were they the ones that got him the Longines gig. Im wondering if Ali weaseled Lydia in on the partnership and she refused to pay management any fees. Probably got Ali in the shit with them. However it went down, Im sure Lydiot played her part. Probabaly couldnt bear seeing some of Ali's money go to management and not to her. So now she has screwed him too as he really has nothing going on. His instagram is as boring AF. He is back to taking pictures of the London underground. Also havent seen him do anything with Longines since that atrocious sponsorship with Lidl.
I used to think Ali had a bright future in this industry and that he was making a killling, but I’ve change my opinion on that completely. I now think he is just Lydia’s “plus one” who tags along whenever he can.
Ali's work certainly seems to be drying up, maybe he has fallen out with his management or wifey has messed things up for him. I noticed that recently Lydia has been plugging Ali's videos on her Insta stories, got to keep that cash rolling in.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

This is who used to represent him, I can find no mention of Ali now on their list of people they represent.

https://www.beccabarrmanagement.co.uk/t ... nfluencers

He's mentioned in February 2017 https://www.beccabarrmanagement.co.uk/n ... th-olympus

Photos of him are still being shared on the Longines Instagram page, but they could be images that were taken ages ago!

On his website it just has a contact me form, no mention of representation at all. Plus the blog doesn't look like it's been updated for ages.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

PixelGirl wrote:This is who used to represent him, I can find no mention of Ali now on their list of people they represent.

He's mentioned in February 2017 https://www.beccabarrmanagement.co.uk/n ... th-olympus

Photos of him are still being shared on the Longines Instagram page, but they could be images that were taken ages ago!

On his website it just has a contact me form, no mention of representation at all. Plus the blog doesn't look like it's been updated for ages.
Earlier this year Lydia replied to someone tweeting about influencer management, she commented something along the lines of 'we are mid legal proceedings'

Anyone remember that?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:This is who used to represent him, I can find no mention of Ali now on their list of people they represent.

Earlier this year Lydia replied to someone tweeting about influencer management, she commented something along the lines of 'we are mid legal proceedings'

Anyone remember that?
Just like when people say that they are “in between jobs” ;-).

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:

Anyone remember that?
Yep I remember that. She must have been referring to his management. Judging by the little work he gets now. I'm guessing he didn't get new management. Bad move in my opinion, especially as he is not really established yet. Seems like he is only doing things with brands that he may have already had connection with. I.e. Armani. Or joint collabs with his idiot wife. He isn't or hasn't really done anything major except for Longines. His latest Insta is flogging HP printers of all things. So weird.

nothankyou103
Stalker
Stalker

Post by nothankyou103 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image
this is silly, doesn't she know that if instagram were to do this barely anyone would watch the adverts, and then companies would catch on, and wouldn't bother paying bloggers to advertise their product

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

I hate seeing Patrick doing her hair, he used to be my hairdresser before he went freelance :(

Also, as if she doesn't do a good enough job of making an idiot herself most of the time, she referred to going to Iceland at the end of her vlog! :rofl:

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

How much work does she look like she’s had done!!! She looks like that weird cat woman who had all that plastic surgery

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

langwidere wrote:
heckyeahheckno wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:
Penny-Lane57 wrote:Image

I can’t, WHAT is going on with that foot?!

I thought the same thing. She needs to put some socks or shoes on those giant clodhoppers of her, they make me wanna puke .

Why the body shaming?
It’s not so much that there’s anything inherently wrong with any body, but more that Lidl and all her peers perpetuate unrealistic standards and their own kind of body shame in their dishonest representations of themselves. They’re all conventionally thin and decently attractive (okay, debatable) but then go and stretch their legs to the point where they deform their feet, inject their cheeks, chins, and lips, and document their clearly disordered eating habits, and then turn around and pretend they love their bodies and lie about what they’ve had done...

But your argument doesn't make it okay to make fun of her body in any way....

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Spangles11 wrote:Image

How much work does she look like she’s had done!!! She looks like that weird cat woman who had all that plastic surgery

I just feel sorry for the handbag sitting on some grubby floor! :rofl:

Return to “Lydia Millen”