Lidl ByTerrible & The Loaned Aston Martin #28

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lidl ByTerrible & The Loaned Aston Martin #28

Post by beahunny »

If you want to sleep through one of her vlogs without giving her channel a view, watch her here:
https://invidio.us/channel/lydiamillen

From what I understand, Hooktube now gives them views too.

skeppi
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by skeppi »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
skeppi wrote:I just cannot find fun influencers to watch anymore besides Amelia and Olivia Jade :roll:
Skeppi, it's all going to be ok lovely.
I give you Sophie Shohet
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sophie5271

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you Lovely, but I already follow her ;)

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

Still don’t like those closet doors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

fromdusktilldawn wrote:Image

I just love how her cheap knock offs are discreetly hidden round the cornerImage
Surprised she's not deppoed all the fake gucci, LV etc by now via scarrie.Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

fromdusktilldawn wrote:Image

I just love how her cheap knock offs are discreetly hidden round the cornerImage
Surprised she's not deppoed all the fake gucci, LV etc by now via scarrie.Image

paranoidchair
Learner
Learner

Post by paranoidchair »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:ImageImage

Why can't she just accept that she's short. I'm 5 foot, I know what it's like, but there's nothing she can do about it. It just shows that all these insecurities she has perpetuates her irrational behaviour. She'd be a much happier person if she accepted the features that made her who she is, rather than changing them.. *cough cough* fillers, implants *cough cough*

On another note, as she seems to copy the styles of every successful, luxury influencer, how can she still not style pieces? The coat is gorgeous, but the jeans look too casual and the shoes too feminine.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

beahunny wrote:If you want to sleep through one of her vlogs without giving her channel a view, watch her here:
https://invidio.us/channel/lydiamillen

From what I understand, Hooktube now gives them views too.
Thank you

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

OMG I just clicked this tumblr link that was left earlier lydiaemillen.tumblr.com and found this. :o :o :o :o

[attachment=0]lyds.JPG[/attachment

I will leave it here for your thoughts!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:So typical petty petulant child Lydia- no freebie=no exposure. Grow the f*ck up you penny pinching kidImageImage

I cant with that gap on the top of those shelves it doesnt even make sense and it makes me so angry I hate it so much god why is lydia such a fucking idiot fucking fill that gap you idiot Oh god I hate it

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
cee wrote:Spotted this on my IG explore page. Far too much grey going on for my tastes and it looks so dark and gloomy.

Sea urchin light in dining room & jellyfish chandelier in kitchen...bizarre Image

Don’t forget the urn! How many urns does she need in her home? It really is turning into the funeral parlour she’s always wanted. Perhaps now that her career is truly dead she can start a career as an undertaker?

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
cee wrote:Spotted this on my IG explore page. Far too much grey going on for my tastes and it looks so dark and gloomy.

Sea urchin light in dining room & jellyfish chandelier in kitchen...bizarre Image

Don’t forget the urn! How many urns does she need in her home? It really is turning into the funeral parlour she’s always wanted. Perhaps now that her career is truly dead she can start a career as an undertaker?

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

lazyluxlidl wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:So typical petty petulant child Lydia- no freebie=no exposure. Grow the f*ck up you penny pinching kidImageImage

I cant with that gap on the top of those shelves it doesnt even make sense and it makes me so angry I hate it so much god why is lydia such a fucking idiot fucking fill that gap you idiot Oh god I hate it

Just think of all the spiders that will live up there :) :rofl:

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Last IG story pic, the cat in her draw, on her very neatly folded clothes. So all those draws and doors are just to hide her crap /mess. We definitely have puff chouquette vibes there!! Soon it will be cats pissing in the draws or even bottom draw for cat litter :rofl:

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Contemptress wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

This room is a mess, the table is industrial, the light is modern and the panels are really for a Victorian and/or Georgian house. She doesn't have a clue.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

sweetpea56 wrote:
Contemptress wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

This room is a mess, the table is industrial, the light is modern and the panels are really for a Victorian and/or Georgian house. She doesn't have a clue.

Your right. None of it goes... its hilarious how bad she is at this sort of stuff. She is trying to copy too many styles.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

New thread names... Eggs... Georgee..... anyone .. ? <3

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

eggybeggy wrote:
sweetpea56 wrote:
Contemptress wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

Your right. None of it goes... its hilarious how bad she is at this sort of stuff. She is trying to copy too many styles.

Soo bad, dark wood table base on light wood floor, i hate that, the light looks like its from the 70's, none of it goes, the table is too modern for the wood panelling and that doesn't look like great marble, its all veins and no plain colour. Also what she's doing in the hallway looks worse than before. I think she loves any attention even if its negative, because everyone commented on the wood showing in the dressing room and all she said was maybe they will paint it white, why wasn't she just honest and said all of it will be covered by doors, i mean it doesn't look as bad now all the doors are on!

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

eggybeggy wrote:
sweetpea56 wrote:
Contemptress wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

She saw it in Elle Decor obvs :rofl: Not one genuinely original thought comes out of that girls head.

I noticed she started copying Amelia Liana recently too. I wonder what Aerin Lauder and Amelia have in common apart from their social standing and the fact they are heiresses to billions .

Being a social climber is such a filthy, filthy habit.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:Last IG story pic, the cat in her draw, on her very neatly folded clothes. So all those draws and doors are just to hide her crap /mess. We definitely have puff chouquette vibes there!! Soon it will be cats pissing in the draws or even bottom draw for cat litter :rofl:
Don't go giving her ideas.

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

I like what she’s wearing but god another urn? The way I see their house is that it’s completely empty filled with urns and cat poo.

Return to “Lydia Millen”