No flog tonight?

EmilieP9
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

Post by EmilieP9 »

Londondiva wrote:Her dressing room is gonna be so basic. Them cupboards are short AF all her 5ft 7inch clothes gonna be dragging on the bottom
She’s also cut off all the corners, she should have built it in a way where there’s access etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

As expected she is burning with jealousy about claire’s 2 nd wedding, so,she has put out the bait <3 ( insta)

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Got the Puff Pastry's video on, she just mentioned how she is sick of people that use her then spit her out on the side when they no longer need her. Wondering who she might mean?

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

She’s also cut off all the corners, she should have built it in a way where there’s access etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

They look like cubby holes!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Who spotted the gg inspired fine flowers arse covering mention 12mins into the vlog? You're welcome lidl. Will her subs really be dumb enough to buy a plastic face brush??

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

So let’s make things clear, the bathroom tour was just an excuse for that foreo add, oups. And moreover it is not something new. I tried one and took it straight back it murdered my poor face :rofl: all pink and burning, so keep away if sensitive skin <3
Sorry bathroom is not practical, no double bassin, ridiculous in an suite double bathroom and the loo is in the wrong place, not her fault but wrong.

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

she looks so malnourished and her bathroom is boring AF

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

The dirty toothbrush to the right... eeewwwwww. :barf:

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

And why be so lazy and not clean before you show the f… g bathroom, the loop paper didn’t look very lux, I thought her ass was :rofl:

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I don't know why she changed the day of her videos to be the same as Victoria's. After watching Victoria's vlog (days full of events) I clicked Lydia's vlog... Big mistake. I can't finish her videos lately.

I found myself living my iPad with the video run while I stand up to make myself a cup of tea (or anything more interesting)...
Just to came back and see the video on the same place, talking about the same thing...
Skipped a few minutes...
Finally closed the video at min 10-ish...

After how many months have she living on that house? Why does still look like they moved last weekend? everything is so empty. She have filmed that house so much. And I don't understand. Everything are big empty spaces.

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

So let me get this straight. Before she started washing her face, she said they she had been cleaning out her filthy disgusting gym with Ali. Her words to that affect. So she indicates her face is gross from cleaning. Ends her vlog and says she is going to chill and then go to bed. So after cleaning out a filthy room, she feels she only needs to clean her face and not even take a shower. She is the most minging, gross person I have ever watched. Her bed must be so dirty and must reek. Bet she is one of these people that squirts their perfume down her knickers when they dont wash. So fecking gross!! I need a shower and a scrub after watching that.

Sophiesgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophiesgossip »

I watched 10 minutes. Usually I finish her videos in case she does something stupid and I can laugh about it. But I can't finish this one. 30 minutes about her skin routine including paid promotion? No thanks

Sophiesgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophiesgossip »

Sorry double post. I'm just reading the comments and someone wrote "a good husband would use another bathroom and give the master bathroom (makes the marriage a happy one)"
What? :rofl: I'm sorry if any of you ladies live like this (I don't want to mock it) but what? I seriously can't. My boyfriend and I aren't married so maybe I shouldn't comment on it but why on earth would you do that? Without getting too personal but I have huge problems doing a number two if anyone is around so if there would be another toilet it would be ME that would go there secretly from time to time. But I wouldn't expect my partner to go shower somewhere else and everything. Why? I'm sure lydia will suggest this to Ali now :FU:

Hopethatsoklovelies
Learner
Learner

Post by Hopethatsoklovelies »

Hello! I’ve been lurking for a very long time and finally decided to officially join the strongest squad on GG ;) hope that’s ok lovelies?! :tu:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Sophiesgossip wrote:Sorry double post. I'm just reading the comments and someone wrote "a good husband would use another bathroom and give the master bathroom (makes the marriage a happy one)"
What? :rofl: I'm sorry if any of you ladies live like this (I don't want to mock it) but what? I seriously can't. My boyfriend and I aren't married so maybe I shouldn't comment on it but why on earth would you do that? Without getting too personal but I have huge problems doing a number two if anyone is around so if there would be another toilet it would be ME that would go there secretly from time to time. But I wouldn't expect my partner to go shower somewhere else and everything. Why? I'm sure lydia will suggest this to Ali now :FU:
As if she sh*ts in a doorless bathroom while Ali edits in bed. She must have a poo toilet in the basement or somewhere.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Jealous that Claire had 2 weddings ?

Hopethatsoklovelies
Learner
Learner

Post by Hopethatsoklovelies »

She should stop with that ugly filter already. Nothing is realistic in those pics, not even trees, or maybe green looks like this in Lidl's life :|
On the other hand she doesn't have that manly jaw here and her oranges are hidden too :D
Spangles11 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... bd9624.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180810</span><span>/</span><span>79597a5c49cb55353ed03feb39bd9624</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

Spangles11 wrote:Image

Everyone knows the first one was crap, it’s not like if she had a second it would be any better Image maybe half a penny can design her a gym-wedding outfit that she can wear with those stupid white trainers.

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Love your username lovely :tu:
Hopethatsoklovelies wrote:She should stop with that ugly filter already. Nothing is realistic in those pics, not even trees, or maybe green looks like this in Lidl's life
On the other hand she doesn't have that manly jaw here and her oranges are hidden too
She is as transparent as a window with that wedding post, she is probably seething that she couldn't afford a WEEKEND wedding at the Ritz a la Puffy!

Return to “Lydia Millen”