livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

Post by livingmybestlife »

Ooooo I want to join in too,

"My Grandparents own Aston Martin, I personally don't travel I am too posh and rich to move at all. I have Scarrie go, then report back to me about the joyous time all those filthy poor people are having".

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Brunette_ wrote:
blink_fink wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:
Hullegc wrote:Someone, a few threads or pages ago, recommended ‘frassyaudrey’ on instagram. Oh my god, follow her immediately. She is everything.
That was me - you're welcome - she's amazing isn't she? she is like 90s vogue but has the decency to make non lux brands like pennys and missguided look so Luxe, in her product placement you can clearly see what she is advertising - she is just gives me life in this influencer world - she does it right!!!!!!
Ladies, this is actually one of the Youtubers I mentioned we received a rate card for, from her agency in Washington State :rofl:

She gets paid A LOT to be real...this is the day I stopped watching beauty Youtubers

2018 Rates
Instagram $8,000
Instagram Video $16,000
Instagram Highlight $4,000/Month
Instagram Story $8,000
Twitter $2,000
Periscope $2,000
Exclusive Youtube Video $18,500
Product/Service Usage in youtube Video $10,000
Audrey is not a youtuber;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She doesn’t need to be, with rates like that for Instagram work that’s probably less work and hassle than YouTube! Bloody hell, it’s obscene. Not as obscene as footballers wages but still... :?

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer

Post by pumpkinpie2 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:
kittyg wrote:I had stopped watching Lidl for a couple of months because her videos became so dull. This week I watched a few because I was out of all other YT videos/TV shows to watch on the treadmill (and I NEED a distraction).

This might come off harsh, but after taking a break from her and coming back, her looks are truly shocking. I'm not at all saying she's ugly/unattractive, but her features are so disproportionate due to the fillers, implants, and weight loss. She literally looks like a cartoon character. I don't know how her head hasn't snapped off. It's massive in proportion to her neck/shoulders. She is a living bobble head.

(Apologies if this is too rough, but I was in a state of shock mid-run yesterday and I needed to share.)

I think youre slightly harsh but allowed your opinion, I think Roald Dahl said it best

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
No, I think Lidl is ruining her face with filler overuse not just her bitchy thoughts.
Yeah, this was exactly my point. I'm sure her behavior doesn't help. My angle was I hadn't look at her in a few weeks so I kind of forgot exactly what she looked like (and forgot how terrible of a person she is). The cheek, lip, and nose filler plus that awful chin implant are truly shocking at first glance.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

My grandpa is a very sucessful lawyer, still has her own firm and is fucking loaded. Drives a Golf :rofl:

‘My grandprents always drove an aston martin’ bore off u boring liar

issy
Informer
Informer

Post by issy »

Spangles11 wrote:This is hilarious. Cannot believe she has brought her grandparents into it!!!!

Anyway, it's time for a fresh thread almost - where's our beloved Eggy?!!?
Someone please mention the aston martin in the title hahahhaa

Oh oh and Lidl ByTerrible in there too ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

So she definitely loves ali, because he has framed a pic of her for his office, oups, otherwise he would be out sleeping in the aston :rofl:

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

What is it with her trying to make ridiculous luxe purchases appear to be sentimental ... she did it with Gucci and her Grandmother, Cartier and her Father, Dolce & Gabanna dresses and her Nonna's linens ... now Aston Andheri Grandfather. Is she capable of original thought and (gasp) honesty?!

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

"My grandparent always drove an AM" ... :scratch: ....???? ....people don't just say these things unless they have something to prove. It's a way to prove her worth and gain some form of shallow validation, by way of her grandparents wealth.

Transparent. Pathetic. Reaching new lows every day.

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:What is it with her trying to make ridiculous luxe purchases appear to be sentimental ... she did it with Gucci and her Grandmother, Cartier and her Father, Dolce & Gabanna dresses and her Nonna's linens ... now Aston Andheri Grandfather. Is she capable of original thought and (gasp) honesty?!
sooner or later, she'll be running out of family members to reference from..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Flog « Astrid and pew »

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

So choosing 5 earnings is called designing, shit so when I choose a pair of shoes and socks I am designing!! What the fuck?

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

That cleaning image is hilarious, it looks like a frilly apron,I am lost for words :rofl:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:So choosing 5 earnings is called designing, shit so when I choose a pair of shoes and socks I am designing!! What the fuck?
Earnings lol your phone is autocorrecting to the reality of the situation.

Bstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Bstar »

Flog - the earrings *yawn boring* no REAL creativity at all. Just her getting free earrings, pairing them together and then earning dosh out of that too.

Flog - yet another mop or hoover, obvs better than the other ten she's tried to flog this year alone... Wasn't it 2 weeks ago she was #spon the best ever hoover, a dyson?!

Her & Scarrie - there's having banter with your friends and a bit of soft teasing. But she's sooooo nasty to Scarrie and actually loves doing it too. If Scarrie spoke to her like that she would be beheaded by her maj.

Click bait title - *dressing room problems* yet said she wouldn't tell us what said problems were yet?!

Bragging & bullshitting - she did loads of that as well, surprise surprise

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ »

Thoughts on this evenings "exciting things"... (we'll be the judge of that shall we :tu:
1. I love watching bloggers who are doing things that I can't, like jet off to a different country every week and shoot all these amazing collabs, going shopping for luxury products, fun stuff that us mere mortals can't typically do all the time. So when Lidl uploads a flog of her getting buzzed about/getting a piercing it baffles me why she gets so much praise and so many likes. I suppose we all get excited over getting our ears pierced though.. you know, as 7 year olds wandering around Claire's, with stacks of unicorn earrings in each hand.
2. If I wanted to watch someone hoover their house, bish I would just film myself. Quality over quantity, is it really necessary to add these mundane rituals in your flogs all for the sake of an extra couple minutes on the total? Spoiler: the answer is NO.
3. Her flogs are essentially house chores. WHY DOES SHE GET FOLLOWER SUPPORT SHE DOESN'T EVEN TRY FOR!!
4. I've said it before and I'll say it again, for God's sake woman WHY the wainscoting all over your 21st century contemporary house. It looks ridiculous and does not belong in a house that modern. (each to their own, but many people have also mentioned it)
5. I'm fairly certain she's had her piercing done for free judging by the fact the shop she went to are selling earrings with her name on, no doubt with commission in it for her. Don't fancy declaring your AD's today then Lyds? Even though the ASA apparently look at you as a shining example of someone who informs their loyal following that, she is in fact, flogging s**t to you?

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Return to “Lydia Millen”