NooNoo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia and her Evil Paint Spilling Husband #26

Post by NooNoo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:12 am

QueenC wrote:
NooNoo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 996442.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] Is Lydia seriously locking horns with someone who’s just called her out for whinging about her life (again) when she’s recently lost her partner? This girl is something else! Fuming Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is truly awful!! In fact, probably the worst thing I have witnessed from her. She should have stopped before the but. What a sociopath!
I thought exactly the same thing either stop before the ‘but’ or message her privately - not so the whole world can see her vile responses! Some equally vile people have liked them too! How is that supposed to make that poor woman feel?

She is an absolute disgrace and should leave the world of social media behind. The woman made an excellent point that at least Lydia has a choice, what a luxury that is!

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:13 am

Contemptress wrote:Spot the horse
I should add that this is another #ad. Does she ever stop?

NooNoo
Learner
Learner

Post by NooNoo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 am

Notice how she’s turned the comments off on this pic! ImageImage

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Post by SarahsauceReturns » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:22 am

^ that horse photo would have been better for the Armani ad. At least it wants something from her, even if it is just a nibble of her straw hair.

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:29 am

NooNoo wrote:Image Is Lydia seriously locking horns with someone who’s just called her out for whinging about her life (again) when she’s recently lost her partner? This girl is something else! Fuming Image

What a fucking twat waffle! She has zero self awareness or compassion for others. The fact that she STILL made it about her speaks volume. I want her parents contact info so I can rip into them for bestowing upon us such a vile human being. How in the world does no one in her family text or call her and say wtf is wrong with you?!

She always talks about how she never thought she would do much with her life and I now know why. Because she is a waste of space and she refuses to take any responsibility for her own actions. She doesn’t want ANYONE criticizing her or calling her out on her piss poor effort when it comes to her “brand”. She probably thought she would end up a professional WAG and would never have to work for anything. Well guess what Lydia, your giant dick nose is probably what made good looking footballers steer clear of you and now you have to put your big girl pants on and fucking work! Ugh, she is infuriating! I can’t even bother to hate watch anymore.

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:55 am

Went on Hooktube just to look at comments. About 95 of the 100 are positive, the only negative ones are criticising ByTerry's lack of range and that is of course out of her control.

I think someone has been editing (though it does look daft when you have 50 comments saying ignore the haters, but apparently no one actually hating).

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:00 am

NooNoo wrote:

Notice how she’s turned the comments off on this pic! ImageImage

No the comments are on, I just didn’t take a shot of those. Here’s one in reference to Lydiot’s horse hat...does this person mean her straw hair? Image

NooNoo
Learner
Learner

Post by NooNoo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:04 am

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:
NooNoo wrote:Image

What a fucking twat waffle! She has zero self awareness or compassion for others. The fact that she STILL made it about her speaks volume. I want her parents contact info so I can rip into them for bestowing upon us such a vile human being. How in the world does no one in her family text or call her and say wtf is wrong with you?!

She always talks about how she never thought she would do much with her life and I now know why. Because she is a waste of space and she refuses to take any responsibility for her own actions. She doesn’t want ANYONE criticizing her or calling her out on her piss poor effort when it comes to her “brand”. She probably thought she would end up a professional WAG and would never have to work for anything. Well guess what Lydia, your giant dick nose is probably what made good looking footballers steer clear of you and now you have to put your big girl pants on and fucking work! Ugh, she is infuriating! I can’t even bother to hate watch anymore.

Has the woman (Karen) answered her back? She really is a vile woman. Ugly to the core.

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 am

As if buying Lydiot’s cult beauty box was bad enough, who would take skincare advice from this ugly witch?! Image

NooNoo
Learner
Learner

Post by NooNoo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:22 am

Image yeah she replied and Lydia carried on in the same narcissistic vein!

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:38 am

NooNoo wrote:Image yeah she replied and Lydia carried on in the same narcissistic vein!

This is just. So. gross.

I hope there is serious fallout from her taking up a fight with a women who has lost her partner to suicide weeks ago... she is a genuine narcissist, isn’t she? It’s beyond crazy that she thought that was appropriate.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:47 am

I've been looking for this convo on Twitter but I can't see it, I am wondering if she's removed it now?

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:53 am

PixelGirl wrote:I've been looking for this convo on Twitter but I can't see it, I am wondering if she's removed it now?
Its still there, under the thread for the "I really do love my job ....." post.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:04 pm

plantlady4eva wrote:
NooNoo wrote:Image yeah she replied and Lydia carried on in the same narcissistic vein!

This is just. So. gross.

I hope there is serious fallout from her taking up a fight with a women who has lost her partner to suicide weeks ago... she is a genuine narcissist, isn’t she? It’s beyond crazy that she thought that was appropriate.

Lydia is a very sick bitch. Karen responded out of understanding and compassion because she realised this vile, spoiled bitch needs help. There should be no ifs, no buts after the woman said she just lost her partner to suicide. Why can’t she just show her sympathy and call it at that. Her family need to step in and drag her away now before further damage.

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:05 pm

QueenC wrote:
NooNoo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 996442.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] Is Lydia seriously locking horns with someone who’s just called her out for whinging about her life (again) when she’s recently lost her partner? This girl is something else! Fuming Image

That is truly awful!! In fact, probably the worst thing I have witnessed from her. She should have stopped before the but. What a sociopath!
Am I the only one that thinks this is a massive reach?

It’s amazing how when someone stresses about anything at all, there’s always someone that throws in their life story and demeans anyone who could express the same type of frustration but in a different context.

We’re all different and go through various struggles but that does not mean one is worse than the other or more important etc.

I don’t see her response as sociopathic at all.

There’s too many snowflakes in this world :rofl:

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:12 pm

plantlady4eva wrote:
Contemptress wrote:Have you guys seen this? Image

Who is this angel? Perfect synopsis of that twitter meltdown. Come join us, you’ll love it here!

she got her own taste of medicine fucking karma she gets!!!

i remember what she did with this girl from the netherlands trashed her on twitter ask YT not to invite her to events now she is having a meltdown lydia should stop doing YT and just sleep!!!

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:17 pm

Exactly- the constant bitching at others for having an opinion that most people share is so stupid. This person is just as infuriating as Lydiot. Maybe join the rave thread? so tired of it

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:22 pm

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
1980shairscrunchie wrote:
QueenC wrote:
NooNoo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 996442.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] Is Lydia seriously locking horns with someone who’s just called her out for whinging about her life (again) when she’s recently lost her partner? This girl is something else! Fuming Image

It’s amazing how when someone stresses about anything at all, there’s always someone that throws in their life story and demeans anyone who could express the same type of frustration but in a different context.

We’re all different and go through various struggles but that does not mean one is worse than the other or more important etc.

Girl, I don’t know if you hate this thread or just the people in it!? I’ve seen you around other threads but you’re like a dog with a bone here trying to argue with anyone you can :rofl:

It’s ok for others to find this a step too far, that doesn’t make them a snowflake, as you said people have different shit going on.
Just seriously, let others have an opinion without putting them down all the time.
Maybe if you or Lydia had experience with suicide you’d feel different. Anyway. Just have a day off love. :rofl:
I can’t believe this person’s still in this thread. She’s the only snowflake in here.

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:24 pm

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
plantlady4eva wrote:
NooNoo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... a1f38c.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>d1a8b10b95421bd19325cc67e2a1f38c</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] yeah she replied and Lydia carried on in the same narcissistic vein!

This is just. So. gross.

That account (Cassandra @cassiatweets) has sent another lengthy reply to Karen’s post,
Is this someone from here or ali’s Ex boyfriend/girlfriend or something. She hates her, but in a really, really nice way so she doesn’t offend her.
I likes her a lot :rofl: :rofl:
Can someone please post that? I can’t see it Image

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:25 pm

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
QueenC wrote:
NooNoo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 996442.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] Is Lydia seriously locking horns with someone who’s just called her out for whinging about her life (again) when she’s recently lost her partner? This girl is something else! Fuming Image

Girl, I don’t know if you hate this thread or just the people in it!? I’ve seen you around other threads but you’re like a dog with a bone here trying to argue with anyone you can :rofl:

It’s ok for others to find this a step too far, that doesn’t make them a snowflake, as you said people have different shit going on.
Just seriously, let others have an opinion without putting them down all the time.
Maybe if you or Lydia had experience with suicide you’d feel different. Anyway. Just have a day off love. :rofl:
Thank you! She is always white knighting something about Lidl and is constantly bothered by what others say about her. Why does she feel the need to jump in and defend her ?!

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
QueenC wrote:
NooNoo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 996442.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] Is Lydia seriously locking horns with someone who’s just called her out for whinging about her life (again) when she’s recently lost her partner? This girl is something else! Fuming Image

I’ve seen you everywhere and haven’t had a problem with you until now. :roll:

I didn’t put anyone down. I just disagree with it being sociopathic. It’s distasteful for others dealing with anxiety or depression to feel shamed for it being less extreme such as suicide. I’ve always appreciated people sharing their stories but it’s equally uncaring to remove other peoples right to share their perspectives because some people deem their story as more of a reason.

I have spoken on here numerous times about undiagnosed extreme anxiety. Like many others I felt it was a snowflake millennial syndrome and chalked up my symptoms to do with stress or lack of sleep or health issues i continuously deal with until I was properly diagnosed.
Don’t assume others don’t deal with the same issues. :?

I don’t dislike this place but I do find it ironic and a little weird that if you don’t agree with every single aspect or think with a group mentality, you’re crucified. Shouldn’t be like that. :respekt:

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
QueenC wrote:

I can’t believe this person’s still in this thread. She’s the only snowflake in here.

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

:FU: Honestly...no one has to agree with anyone on here. My comment was on topic. I didn’t find it sociopathic. I explained why and at no point did I put anyone down or shame them for their thoughts. I just voiced mine and I kept it simple and short.

For those that are saying in knighting Lydia...I’ve shared a ton of annoying aspects I find absolutely unbearable to withstand from her videos.

Just because someone doesn’t agree with every single drag doesn’t mean they should be harassed.

I kept my response on topic. I suggest you guys keep it on topic as well.

:rofl: Go lick a boob gap and get stuffed :FU:

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
QueenC wrote:
NooNoo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 996442.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>8ea5e34a1bc39a719cae09d1c4996442</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] Is Lydia seriously locking horns with someone who’s just called her out for whinging about her life (again) when she’s recently lost her partner? This girl is something else! Fuming Image

I’ve seen you everywhere and haven’t had a problem with you until now. :roll:

I didn’t put anyone down. I just disagree with it being sociopathic. It’s distasteful for others dealing with anxiety or depression to feel shamed for it being less extreme such as suicide. I’ve always appreciated people sharing their stories but it’s equally uncaring to remove other peoples right to share their perspectives because some people deem their story as more of a reason.

I have spoken on here numerous times about undiagnosed extreme anxiety. Like many others I felt it was a snowflake millennial syndrome and chalked up my symptoms to do with stress or lack of sleep or health issues i continuously deal with until I was properly diagnosed.
Don’t assume others don’t deal with the same issues. :?

I don’t dislike this place but I do find it ironic and a little weird that if you don’t agree with every single aspect or think with a group mentality, you’re crucified. Shouldn’t be like that. :respekt:
I live with someone who is on THREE medications and in therapy for mental health issues! I literally live with it everyday even though I don’t have it. Lydia doesn’t suffer from anxiety she suffers from spoiled brat syndrome!

She is literally the one in control of what SHE PUTS OUT for people to see. No one else but HER. She CHOOSES to leave her bitchy self degrading her husband, she CHOOSES to use click bait titles, she CHOOSES to only shoot in her garden, she CHOOSES to alienate herself from those women far more successful than her. Lydia is in the driver seat whereas many others aren’t. She doesn’t want anyone criticizing her content or telling her how to do her job right. That’s why she goes on and on about how she never thought she would make it in any job because she knows damn well she would’ve gotten fired from all of them with her self entitled attitude.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Lydia is honestly just a pile of human shit.
What an utter douche to be arguing with someone who is grieving for the loss of their partner.

She needs a fucking bit reality check, i mean come on!!! Her life must seriously be so boring and lacking if she loses her shit over some comments about By Terry’s shade range and her click bait title.
What a special little turd-flake.

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Return to “Lydia Millen”