Lidl Nanny Naps Millen - The Staycation Travel blogger #24

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl Nanny Naps Millen - The Staycation Travel blogger #

Post by naomi104 »

Her parents have done a terrible job raising this girl. She once said she didn’t think she’d get married because of her parents’ divorce - not that’s an excuse to bring her up badly. Her mannerism is appalling. From start to (almost) finish because I couldn’t watch any more, she’s so jealous and always trying to belittle her husband. His dressing room we all know that. Then she showed her friend the fire pit and benches Ali’d been building. She just said it’s only temporary she’ll get a new one. What is the actual fuck? The man is no saint but he’s gone out to work and come home to build all these things and his wife doesn’t appreciate anything at all. Meanwhile she went on and on about Ali didn’t come to the dinner table (bar) after she threw shit in the thermocrap to make dinner. Hypocrite much bitch?

Then she keeps saying “I’ll get this, I’ll buy that” all expensive designer things we all know she can’t afford at the same time. Bitch, most people can’t drop thousands here and there they need to save up. The bragging makes me think she grew up in poverty not having much as a child and now she can beg and buy things heavily discounted she’s gonna get them all to show off.

Not to mention she keeps referencing this thread. The big hair, lunch box, on and on. I bet you she checks this thread all day. We all know she’s got nothing else to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Gusber wrote: What does it want? Help! Does it want to know my favourite foundation? Tell it I don’t wear foundation! This is my natural skin! I only wear fence creosote by ByTerry and brightening under eye cement by Becca! Tell it!! It’s freaking me out, carrie! Oh, and I’ve put some fat free, gluten free, lactose free milk (water) for it to eat in the Thermomix. Is that right, carrie??? Do you think it wants salmon too?
I am actually rolling on the floor laughing because of this commentImage it is just SO spot on
Thank you for the laughs <3

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Gusber wrote: Sorry to be a party pooper but low dose antibiotics taken for several months is quite normal for skin issues. Let’s hope they’re taking precautions though because Lidl The Mother is a nightmare none of us are ready for... “carrie!!! (note use of small ‘c’) it just looked up at me. What does it want? Help! Does it want to know my favourite foundation? Tell it I don’t wear foundation! This is my natural skin! I only wear fence creosote by ByTerry and brightening under eye cement by Becca! Tell it!! It’s freaking me out, carrie! Oh, and I’ve put some fat free, gluten free, lactose free milk (water) for it to eat in the Thermomix. Is that right, carrie??? Do you think it wants salmon too? Now, shall we leave it on this sofa, so it can gaze out into the garden, err, I mean, grounds, whilst we go shopping? I’m going to Marlow on Tuesday and my Dior is the wrong shade of pink for my Chanel shoes...”
While I was reading this, all I was picturing was AbFab with Lydia as the new Eddie and Carrie as the new Patsy. Except with no humour. Unfortunately, Lydia and Carrie are not at all funny.

Sophiesgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophiesgossip »

How ugly was that pheasant statue she bought? And she showed it to Ali so proudly while there was literally NO reaction from him :rofl:

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

diannaevelin wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
SnapCat wrote:Ok, so is she on antibiotics or not :/ ???
Just watched Ali’s vlog and apparently she was drinking ... and also, is she taking the pill or not?
LOL i am so confused ‘cause if she IS on antibiotics and drinking and the pill, she is risking hell’ lot chances getting a bubba (if they even have sexy time at all)

You’ve cat to be kitten me right meow
She's such a liar. I highly doubt she's on antibiotics. What kind of a doctor would put you on antibiotics for skin irritation for using too many products together?! Plus it's not antibiotics that you take for 3 months, but there are skin medications that you take for a few months for acne etc.

And yes antibiotics stop the pill from working. Lots of pregnancies happen this way.

I wouldn't want to be the baby lidl falls pregnant with that ends up with fetal alcohol syndrome

First time commenter, but medical misinformation is kind of a pet peeve of mine!

MOST antibiotics do not actually interact with your birth control. It’s actually a very specific type of antibiotic they use to treat TB that reduces the effectiveness of oral contraception, but she’ll be on a generic antibiotic for a skin condition. If it makes you feel safer to use more than one type of contraception while your on antibiotics, than feel free! But most pregnancies that happened on “antibiotic” are probably the result of not actually taking the pill properly.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contracep ... raception/
*eye roll* I've had numerous cousins and friends fall pregnant while on the pill when taking antibiotics. I e also had dr's warn me when I was younger to use condoms while taking antibiotics as the lessen the effectiveness of the pill. Maybe things are different in your country. Was it really necessary to even write your comment? It wasn't Lydia related.....

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

diannaevelin wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
Just watched Ali’s vlog and apparently she was drinking ... and also, is she taking the pill or not?
LOL i am so confused ‘cause if she IS on antibiotics and drinking and the pill, she is risking hell’ lot chances getting a bubba (if they even have sexy time at all)

She's such a liar. I highly doubt she's on antibiotics. What kind of a doctor would put you on antibiotics for skin irritation for using too many products together?! Plus it's not antibiotics that you take for 3 months, but there are skin medications that you take for a few months for acne etc.

And yes antibiotics stop the pill from working. Lots of pregnancies happen this way.

I wouldn't want to be the baby lidl falls pregnant with that ends up with fetal alcohol syndrome

First time commenter, but medical misinformation is kind of a pet peeve of mine!

MOST antibiotics do not actually interact with your birth control. It’s actually a very specific type of antibiotic they use to treat TB that reduces the effectiveness of oral contraception, but she’ll be on a generic antibiotic for a skin condition. If it makes you feel safer to use more than one type of contraception while your on antibiotics, than feel free! But most pregnancies that happened on “antibiotic” are probably the result of not actually taking the pill properly.

*eye roll* I've had numerous cousins and friends fall pregnant while on the pill when taking antibiotics. I've also had dr's warn me when I was younger to use condoms while taking antibiotics as the lessen the effectiveness of the pill. Maybe things are different in your country. Was it really necessary to even write your comment? It wasn't Lydia related.....

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

'Hi lovelies, come say hi so I can block you'Image

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Would this delivery be gifted/sponsored? If so, if a company can gift that much I hope no one is spending their hard earned money on this product if they can afford so many freebies.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:'Hi lovelies, come say hi so I can block you'Image
I can’t believe she went to university. Her spelling and punctuation are so bad. That’s why she can’t write a blog to save her career.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Gusber wrote:In other news, why does Ali think he doesn’t have to disclose that’s hes doing a paid advert for Holland and Barrett?! Josie Fashion Mumblr was advertising these health box things in a vlog last week as well. We’re not daft! We can see it’s an advert, so why not follow the rules and disclose it as an ad?! I thought no one puts a foot wrong in that household, when it comes to following ASA rules?!
He did disclose it as an ad, but blink and you'd have missed it, was written just 'AD' in the bottom left hand corner, in white text on a light background, was only there for a moment then vanished. Tres sneaky!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I don’t understand her relationship with Ali, she so passive aggressive and prickly around him like she’s SET to jump. I can actually imagine her with a little Ali “ken doll” in her basement at night, lisping in the dark, sticking pins in him and letting the cats wee all over him.
telling him he’d be nothing without her and her thermocrap and he’s taken the best years of her life :?
She screams “unstable” every time she giggles.
Carrie and Ali will be served with the salmon some day soon. Or his balls will make it into the protein ball recipe.
OMG hilarious, dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Her tweets always make me so angry. I really shouldn't read them. There she goes, acting all innocent and pretending she wants to disclose everything perfectly. But only 8 days ago, she basically admitted she finds disclosing ads annoying and unnecessary.
- And as always, her minions will be praising her no matter what she does.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Ok what have I missed in regards to this cleaner?! Was it in the vlog? I skipped through a lot of it......

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Spangles11 wrote:Ok what have I missed in regards to this cleaner?! Was it in the vlog? I skipped through a lot of it......
She is such a lazy ass, that she needs her daddy’s cleaner to clean maison de cat shit, she is just too busy and in demand by all brands on all the continents, lidl wonder women. No just joking, she has realised that cleaning is too hard and the house is too big :rofl:

diannaevelin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by diannaevelin »

Vampy5555 wrote:
diannaevelin wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:

*eye roll* I've had numerous cousins and friends fall pregnant while on the pill when taking antibiotics. I've also had dr's warn me when I was younger to use condoms while taking antibiotics as the lessen the effectiveness of the pill. Maybe things are different in your country. Was it really necessary to even write your comment? It wasn't Lydia related.....

Well, you were criticising her for using an oral contraceptive, taking antibiotics and drinking, and unfortunately it's just not that big of a deal. I think there are plenty of reasons to be critical of youtubers (you should hear me rant in real life!), but I just feel like someones reproductive health is a bit odd. But maybe that's because I've worked in reproductive public health, and have had to deal with correcting a lot of misinformation given out in both the US and the UK.

Also, there's loads and loads of reasons to accidentally become pregnant while using the pill. For example, some pills you have to take exactly the same time every day, and even an hour delay can reduce efficacy. So if your cousins were ill, and for example were sick within a few hours of taking the pill, that would reduce the efficacy of the pill until their next cycle. It's speculated right now that eating activated charcoal within a few hours of taking oral contraceptives can reduce efficacy. About 10 years ago GPs in the UK and the US did tell patients that all antibiotics interacted with oral contraceptives just to be safe, but the clinical research now shows that only Rifampin actually affects the chances of conception.

You can see the list of drug interactions OCs here: https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/ ... teractions

flix16
Debater
Debater

Post by flix16 »

diannaevelin wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
diannaevelin wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:

Well, you were criticising her for using an oral contraceptive, taking antibiotics and drinking, and unfortunately it's just not that big of a deal. I think there are plenty of reasons to be critical of youtubers (you should hear me rant in real life!), but I just feel like someones reproductive health is a bit odd. But maybe that's because I've worked in reproductive public health, and have had to deal with correcting a lot of misinformation given out in both the US and the UK.

Also, there's loads and loads of reasons to accidentally become pregnant while using the pill. For example, some pills you have to take exactly the same time every day, and even an hour delay can reduce efficacy. So if your cousins were ill, and for example were sick within a few hours of taking the pill, that would reduce the efficacy of the pill until their next cycle. It's speculated right now that eating activated charcoal within a few hours of taking oral contraceptives can reduce efficacy. About 10 years ago GPs in the UK and the US did tell patients that all antibiotics interacted with oral contraceptives just to be safe, but the clinical research now shows that only Rifampin actually affects the chances of conception.

You can see the list of drug interactions OCs here: https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/ ... teractions
Thanks for the info, I found that interesting (unlike reading/watching anything by Lidil)

I know the last time I was on antibiotics they told me it wouldn’t effect my pill. I think it’s been ingrained in some of us for so long, we can’t help but be cautious.

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 »

naomi104 wrote:Her parents have done a terrible job raising this girl. She once said she didn’t think she’d get married because of her parents’ divorce - not that’s an excuse to bring her up badly. Her mannerism is appalling. From start to (almost) finish because I couldn’t watch any more, she’s so jealous and always trying to belittle her husband. His dressing room we all know that. Then she showed her friend the fire pit and benches Ali’d been building. She just said it’s only temporary she’ll get a new one. What is the actual fuck? The man is no saint but he’s gone out to work and come home to build all these things and his wife doesn’t appreciate anything at all. Meanwhile she went on and on about Ali didn’t come to the dinner table (bar) after she threw shit in the thermocrap to make dinner. Hypocrite much bitch?

Then she keeps saying “I’ll get this, I’ll buy that” all expensive designer things we all know she can’t afford at the same time. Bitch, most people can’t drop thousands here and there they need to save up. The bragging makes me think she grew up in poverty not having much as a child and now she can beg and buy things heavily discounted she’s gonna get them all to show off.

Not to mention she keeps referencing this thread. The big hair, lunch box, on and on. I bet you she checks this thread all day. We all know she’s got nothing else to do.

This is why I haven’t watched her latest flog. I just can’t with her anymore. Her parents were shit parents! YES LYDS, YOUR PARENTS ARE SHITTY ASS PEOPLE BECAUSE OF HOW YOU TURNED OUT!!! This girl was obviously spoiled and they probably never said no. As a parent, I tell my kids to fuck off all the time (nicely of course). I remind my kids that they don’t have shit, we are not rich and I will point out when they are being selfish assholes. I doubt her parents ever corrected her holier than thou behavior. The only thing she is good at is lying and she was able to make a career out of it unfortunately. This girl is dumb as rocks, can’t spell for shit, doesn’t know how to conduct herself like an adult and can’t get along with other adult women. She would’ve failed in another career. Also, Lydia just STFU about the ASA, and be honest. You don’t want to disclose Ad’s because then people will see that the only thing you do is AD’s!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

flix16 wrote:
diannaevelin wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
diannaevelin wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote: She's such a liar. I highly doubt she's on antibiotics. What kind of a doctor would put you on antibiotics for skin irritation for using too many products together?! Plus it's not antibiotics that you take for 3 months, but there are skin medications that you take for a few months for acne etc.

Thanks for the info, I found that interesting (unlike reading/watching anything by Lidil)

I know the last time I was on antibiotics they told me it wouldn’t effect my pill. I think it’s been ingrained in some of us for so long, we can’t help but be cautious.

Really? It bored the hell out of me.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

KenAdams007 wrote:
naomi104 wrote:Her parents have done a terrible job raising this girl. She once said she didn’t think she’d get married because of her parents’ divorce - not that’s an excuse to bring her up badly. Her mannerism is appalling. From start to (almost) finish because I couldn’t watch any more, she’s so jealous and always trying to belittle her husband. His dressing room we all know that. Then she showed her friend the fire pit and benches Ali’d been building. She just said it’s only temporary she’ll get a new one. What is the actual fuck? The man is no saint but he’s gone out to work and come home to build all these things and his wife doesn’t appreciate anything at all. Meanwhile she went on and on about Ali didn’t come to the dinner table (bar) after she threw shit in the thermocrap to make dinner. Hypocrite much bitch?

This is why I haven’t watched her latest flog. I just can’t with her anymore. Her parents were shit parents! YES LYDS, YOUR PARENTS ARE SHITTY ASS PEOPLE BECAUSE OF HOW YOU TURNED OUT!!! This girl was obviously spoiled and they probably never said no. As a parent, I tell my kids to fuck off all the time (nicely of course). I remind my kids that they don’t have shit, we are not rich and I will point out when they are being selfish assholes. I doubt her parents ever corrected her holier than thou behavior. The only thing she is good at is lying and she was able to make a career out of it unfortunately. This girl is dumb as rocks, can’t spell for shit, doesn’t know how to conduct herself like an adult and can’t get along with other adult women. She would’ve failed in another career. Also, Lydia just STFU about the ASA, and be honest. You don’t want to disclose Ad’s because then people will see that the only thing you do is AD’s!

She is going to makee herself look such a prat at this 'meeting'.
'I'm an online advertiser but I don't want people to know I'm an online advertiser' wtf

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Sophiesgossip wrote:How ugly was that pheasant statue she bought? And she showed it to Ali so proudly while there was literally NO reaction from him :rofl:
The way she shows him things, shows him her outfit or seeks recognition is exactly the way an 8 year old approaches her dad for fatherly approval. She literally takes on the demeanor of a child and it's creepy. I'd have a "no-reaction" reaction like Ali as well. I imagine he thought he was dating an ADULT when he chose Lidl in the first place, what a let down.

Return to “Lydia Millen”